DailyLackOfCommonSense - part 69

underdog93
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyLackOfCommonSense - part 69

Unread post by underdog93 »

Bryan is not doing a good job at hiding the fact that he's pissed that missy went to Hawaii without him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MamaBear13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaBear13 »

underdog93 wrote:Bryan is not doing a good job at hiding the fact that he's pissed that missy went to Hawaii without him.

He's probably butt hurt because he actually has to attempt to take care of Ollie.

underdog93
Amateur
Amateur

MamaBear13 wrote:
underdog93 wrote:Bryan is not doing a good job at hiding the fact that he's pissed that missy went to Hawaii without him.

He's probably butt hurt because he actually has to attempt to take care of Ollie.

Oh yeah, definitely. I bet you he decides to have a "guys trip" as soon as she gets back.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

underdog93 wrote:
MamaBear13 wrote:

Oh yeah, definitely. I bet you he decides to have a "guys trip" as soon as she gets back.

To be fair. When has Bryan gone away on his own? Sure he went to Cambodia, but I think that was more of a business decision. Other than that he's gone to Idaho for a few days, but those trips shouldn't count as his "fun trips" because Missy should really be going to see his family with him. The fact that she opts out shouldn't make that Bryan's one and only vacation.

I get that Bryan is a moron, but if Missy gets to go away and they have the money to afford it, I really see no problem with Bryan expecting to get away too.
loopdeloop
Informer
Informer

Unread post by loopdeloop »

I just think the timing is so weird. I mean, B&M have houseguests! They just had Ollie's big party. I get that this isn't just a trip for Missy, but why go now? It's just so weird. Missy doesn't really have friends, so maybe this is an attempt to make her seem more relatable in some weird way?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

loopdeloop wrote:I just think the timing is so weird. I mean, B&M have houseguests! They just had Ollie's big party. I get that this isn't just a trip for Missy, but why go now? It's just so weird. Missy doesn't really have friends, so maybe this is an attempt to make her seem more relatable in some weird way?
The trip seems centred around the Johnsons. I bet Missy just wanted to go along and joined in.

Had it been a "Missy organized" trip, it most certainly would have included all the Hollisters.
underdog93
Amateur
Amateur

HelloSweetie wrote:
underdog93 wrote:
MamaBear13 wrote: He's probably butt hurt because he actually has to attempt to take care of Ollie.

To be fair. When has Bryan gone away on his own? Sure he went to Cambodia, but I think that was more of a business decision. Other than that he's gone to Idaho for a few days, but those trips shouldn't count as his "fun trips" because Missy should really be going to see his family with him. The fact that she opts out shouldn't make that Bryan's one and only vacation.

I get that Bryan is a moron, but if Missy gets to go away and they have the money to afford it, I really see no problem with Bryan expecting to get away too.
I don't disagree at all, you're totally right. I just feel like he is being very immature about it.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

So someone check my temperature bc i actually felt bad for Bryan today. The lack of REAL emotion from Missy in that facetime call was just pitiful. You could just see it on her face and in her eyes that she could give two shit about that man. I'm not a fan or Bryan's but no one deserves to be treated that way by their wife. Shes such a heartless bitch.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Wait Bryan did have a guys trip... When they filmed the "fresh snips" video. He and Jeff were both gone. I get the feeling this trip for missy is only going to be a couple of days by what she and Tal say.
Last minute airfares for this time of year were very expensive.
In jeffs vlog when he and Bryan were saying something about him and the girls spending the night for a "sleepover" I got the feeling they were trying to hide the fact that Jeff is there all the time anyway. Haha we put something over on them!

Terebravisse
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Terebravisse »

HelloSweetie wrote:
underdog93 wrote:
MamaBear13 wrote: He's probably butt hurt because he actually has to attempt to take care of Ollie.

He actually had gone away on his own with Jeff and Jared. They all went to Cullen's house to help him make his "music video". The only wife there was Katie who was pregnant at the time. So he has had more then just "one" solo trip. Plus he didn't have any of the boys. So... This is actually the very first trip I have ever seen missy going alone, without Bryan.

imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imnottired »

They should be able to take trips with their friends for some alone time. Not all the time, of course, but I think once in a while is fine. More so, Bryan should be happy for her and not whining like an asshole about it. Let her have fun. Don't make her feel guilty. Geez. And the fact that Missy was so cold to him was so sad. Honestly, these two deserve each other. Nothing about their relationship seems healthy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
907ninja
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 907ninja »

I'm happy she's getting some girl time. Time apart may be good for them. I did notice the way she reacted to him on FaceTime. I bet he will text her non stop the entire trip.
I bet the reason he's mad is he doesn't have any control over Missy while she is there. I hope while she's there we get to see a happier version of Missy.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

DailyLackOfCommonSense - part 69

Terebravisse wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
underdog93 wrote: Oh yeah, definitely. I bet you he decides to have a "guys trip" as soon as she gets back.

He actually had gone away on his own with Jeff and Jared. They all went to Cullen's house to help him make his "music video". The only wife there was Katie who was pregnant at the time. So he has had more then just "one" solo trip. Plus he didn't have any of the boys. So... This is actually the very first trip I have ever seen missy going alone, without Bryan.

I consider that a work trip. That's the same reason I never mentioned Missy's trip to NY with Cassie.
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

907ninja wrote:I'm happy she's getting some girl time. Time apart may be good for them. I did notice the way she reacted to him on FaceTime. I bet he will text her non stop the entire trip.
I bet the reason he's mad is he doesn't have any control over Missy while she is there. I hope while she's there we get to see a happier version of Missy.

LMAO when has there ever been a happy version of Missy? It's interesting that you think Missy is the one being controlled by Bryan.
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
just_me
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by just_me »

Wait... E&J are still at B&M's house? I figured they had left since Missy went to Hawaii. That's just weird. I'm not Ellie's biggest fan, but now she's stuck with no one but Bryan, Jared and Jeff to hang out with. How fun. Then again now she can pretend the Lumps house is her new huge house and how it will improve all of their lives.

Deadhead_kay wrote: LMAO when has there ever been a happy version of Missy? It's interesting that you think Missy is the one being controlled by Bryan.
When Bryan went to Idaho alone a few months ago, Missy was a different person. She seemed happier and actually interacted more with Ollie and Finn.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

just_me wrote:Wait... E&J are still at B&M's house? I figured they had left since Missy went to Hawaii. That's just weird. I'm not Ellie's biggest fan, but now she's stuck with no one but Bryan, Jared and Jeff to hang out with. How fun. Then again now she can pretend the Lumps house is her new huge house and how it will improve all of their lives.

Deadhead_kay wrote: LMAO when has there ever been a happy version of Missy? It's interesting that you think Missy is the one being controlled by Bryan.
When Bryan went to Idaho alone a few months ago, Missy was a different person. She seemed happier and actually interacted more with Ollie and Finn.
That doesn't mean she's being controlled exactly. The Hollisters were around more and Missy is always happy and a better parent around them. Plus it could just be because she and Bryan don't have the best relationship and she was glad to be rid of him.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

A trip to Hawaii is the ultimate Lush Bag for "letting" Bryan go off and record his new music.
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

Sooo many posts ago but HAHAHA at someone saying Ollie has baby Botox. That's hilarious, because his face is pretty dang emotionless.

I SERIOUSLY wished Bryan and Missy insisted on no presents. But you know they didn't because Bryan mentioned a couple times to Ollie, "you're going to get so many presents at your birthday party!" So gross. It's really fortunate having the means to give your children anything they could ask for... But there is a disconnect when it comes to balance or using their fortune for "good" (like charity as someone mentioned before. They could donate a truck load of toys to little children and the boys wouldn't even notice).

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And why was Jared doing B&M's laundry? If I had guests, I would not be letting them wash my towels!
And I'm sorry, but Bryan looked so weird in E & J's vlog curled up on the couch with his back to Jackson huddled over his phone like he was doing something he didn't want anyone to see.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
Sweet456
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sweet456 »

Wait weren't Jared and Ellie at the airport yesterday?

Return to “Daily Bumps”