DailyLackOfCommonSense - part 69

saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyLackOfCommonSense - part 69

Unread post by saltliferocks »

B&M just need to bite the bullet and hire a "mother's helper" to play with the kids & change their diapers more frequently. It's sad.
beachygirly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beachygirly »

saltliferocks wrote:B&M just need to bite the bullet and hire a "mother's helper" to play with the kids & change their diapers more frequently. It's sad.
It is really sad. And it's not like they are trying to save diapers because they don't have any money. They have tons of money. Someone here said how they never seem to change Finn after he wakes up from his naps. Like who does that??

*Cue Missy ranting on snapchat that "Finn's diaper ith fine. I actually change it like a lot."
emilynicole1435
Informer
Informer

Unread post by emilynicole1435 »

lmao Britney from Britneyandbaby found out she's having a second girl... I kind of hope Missy watches her (although I doubt it) so she can sulk
tgo93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tgo93 »

saltliferocks wrote:B&M just need to bite the bullet and hire a "mother's helper" to play with the kids & change their diapers more frequently. It's sad.
I actually had a dream once that they hired me as their nanny. It was... weird
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

beachygirly wrote:
It is really sad. And it's not like they are trying to save diapers because they don't have any money. They have tons of money. Someone here said how they never seem to change Finn after he wakes up from his naps. Like who does that??

*Cue Missy ranting on snapchat that "Finn's diaper ith fine. I actually change it like a lot."
They probably do but just don't keep that footage. It's not like we see them going to the bathroom.

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
60redkittens
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 60redkittens »

It is so obvious that B&M don't have the best relationship. She looked so awkward saying "I love you", like she really didn't mean it. Idk that's what I picked up from that. And you can tell even more so when E&J are there, those two are a lot more affectionate with each other. And in E&J's vlog, Bryan just seems to sit on his phone the entire time. Get off your phone and go interact with your child. Also, missy really came across as annoyed at having to bring Finn, poor baby.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

You would think Missy would fake affection for the vlog. It must be pretty bad that she can't even do that. No wonder Bryan is so needy.
GossipKween92
Talker
Talker

Unread post by GossipKween92 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016080 ... c7dd4a.png[/img]

Mithy needed a break. That party was exhausting. I mean all the hired help. That takes so long to plan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

What's he age gap between Ollie and Jackson? I stopped watching E+J for awhile because I couldn't stand them. I recently started again, and I can't help but love Jackson's little voice. It's crazy to see the difference in the kids, the seemed as though when Jackson was there Ollie talked more and he was a little more clear with his words. I wonder if he doesn't do it around his parents because they are constantly shoving words in his mouth.
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

Dailybuzz24 wrote:
hey girl hey007 wrote:What's he age gap between Ollie and Jackson? I stopped watching E+J for awhile because I couldn't stand them. I recently started again, and I can't help but love Jackson's little voice. It's crazy to see the difference in the kids, the seemed as though when Jackson was there Ollie talked more and he was a little more clear with his words. I wonder if he doesn't do it around his parents because they are constantly shoving words in his mouth.
Jackson will be three this January (2017) coming. He was born January 9'th.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk
Yikes!!!! I caught a small snippet of them at the hotel when Jackson is on he phone. He said something like "I'm at the hotel, there's a pool bye!" Though I wasn't very clear, I could understand most of what he was saying. With Ollie it's all "bdhsndb hdjdjhd hhhhh, byeeeeee" so sad!!
emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emlyx »

So, they have ANOTHER People Magazine's article. I bet they paid for this sh*t. Wth People would want to publicity about "how YouTube made Bryanapple finds his father" ?.
spotsanddots
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by spotsanddots »

emlyx wrote:So, they have ANOTHER People Magazine's article. I bet they paid for this sh*t. Wth People would want to publicity about "how YouTube made Bryanapple finds his father" ?.
For anyone who hasn't seen the latest http://www.people.com/article/daily-bum ... ad-youtube
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

spotsanddots wrote:
emlyx wrote:So, they have ANOTHER People Magazine's article. I bet they paid for this sh*t. Wth People would want to publicity about "how YouTube made Bryanapple finds his father" ?.
For anyone who hasn't seen the latest http://www.people.com/article/daily-bum ... ad-youtube
It's just another excuse for People to plug this week's edition of their magazine. It's not exactly a new article that that are being featured in.
marjg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by marjg »

They're probably I'm Hawaii celebrating Taralynn's birthday.
Why was she invited though? I would hate to go on vacation with RBF mithy.

spotsanddots
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by spotsanddots »

Has anyone in Missys family actually got a regular job or are they all employees of water of life/daily lumps?

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk
MamaBear13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaBear13 »

Sometimes I feel like there's this hidden thing going on behind the scenes. Like maybe Missys family sees how bad their relationship is? Or how they treat their kids? So they try to help as much as they can by being around. Like this trip, I'm just pulling at straws but maybe they saw missy and Bryan needed to be away from each other and stepped in. Hopefully you understand what I'm getting at. Because if it's obvious to us how unhealthy their relationship is, I bet it speaks volumes with their actual relatives.

And this was awhile back, but it spoke volumes to me when Finn was crying and Ellie picked him up, left the room, and gave him to missy when she was busy decorating. Yet Bryan was right there filming. Something is strange considering Ellie didn't even hesitate in not giving Finn to Bryan. I definitely agree he's fake for the camera. Missy doesn't seem to fake stuff, we see the loveless and emotionless behavior right on camera.

MamaBear13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaBear13 »

If the gym rumors were true to some extent, maybe that's why Missy is so different now-a-days compared to when they started the vlogs. Back when she showed she enjoyed Bryan's presence and it was genuine. Now it's almost like disgust, so hey you never know...

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Missy's parents show affection towards each other, so I would bet they think Missy and Bryan's relationship is off. Suzanne and Jim are always holding hands when walking together. Maybe Missy started to think he's gay after people gossiped about it. That would freak me out if a bunch of people thought my husband was gay. Maybe it's because Bryan got more obnoxious since they first started vlogging. Maybe Missy started to realize that she hasn't experienced any independence as an adult. She was secluded on the Hollister compound, went to public school for a short period of time, and then met Bryan. She hasn't experienced life. She's been in the same serious relationship since high school. Who knows why Missy acts the way she does towards Bryan. I don't think she's doing it to be a bitch towards him, I think she's fallen out of love.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Double post but wanted to add..
I think she stays with Bryan because she has kids with him and because of the channel. She gets a cushy life where she owns a big house and her parents can be over a lot. How many spouses would be ok with daily visits from the in laws? She doesn't have to work outside the home and YouTube allows Bryan to help watch the kids so she can relax. If she left him, she would have a pretty poor resume, no degree, and 2 kids to take care of by herself.
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

Bryan really has changed soo much. Back in the days he was always facetiming his mother or sister (well, on the vlogs).. but now he don't even care anymore. Does he think he's too rich for them now? I hope not. I was surprised he showed the toys his mom sent to Ollie, even though he didn't seem so enthusiastic about it

Return to “Daily Bumps”