DailyLackOfCommonSense - part 69

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: DailyLackOfCommonSense - part 69

Unread post by lmmomSD »

spotsanddots wrote:
emlyx wrote:So, they have ANOTHER People Magazine's article. I bet they paid for this sh*t. Wth People would want to publicity about "how YouTube made Bryanapple finds his father" ?.
For anyone who hasn't seen the latest http://www.people.com/article/daily-bum ... ad-youtube
He's such an idiot. He used the term "reached out" twice in one sentence. And it's not "our fans reached out" . It's "my minions bugged him on Twitter". And they used the term "burgeoning music career" again . I know People isn't the New York Times, but please, use another term!

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

DailyLackOfCommonSense - part 69

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

I'm going to post this here because I don't think she has her own board and shouldn't since she's so young but does anyone think that Mattie has a lot of work ahead of her? She can sing but I'm just not overly impressed. She posted a video on Instagram and boy it's kind of embarrassing how pitchy it is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

They've divorced suddenly once before and then got remarried quickly and had children together. Suffice it to say that there are major issues there that they sweep under the rug and ignore for whatever reason. I personally think there was some truth to the "gym rumors/accusations" and that they both struggle with that.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

lmmomSD wrote:
spotsanddots wrote:
emlyx wrote:So, they have ANOTHER People Magazine's article. I bet they paid for this sh*t. Wth People would want to publicity about "how YouTube made Bryanapple finds his father" ?.
For anyone who hasn't seen the latest http://www.people.com/article/daily-bum ... ad-youtube
He's such an idiot. He used the term "reached out" twice in one sentence. And it's not "our fans reached out" . It's "my minions bugged him on Twitter". And they used the term "burgeoning music career" again . I know People isn't the New York Times, but please, use another term!

"We feel so blessed that we get to do the things we do. Ollie got to go to the Zootopia premiere!!" Status is all that matters to them. Any little thing they can use to sound like they are better than everyone else is what matters to them. Not "we raised x amount of money for a charity bc we have this huge audience!! Look at the good things we can do for people!!' its always "look at this frivolous thing that happened too us that makes us look like we are big shots and better than all you lowly commoners!!!"
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Double post, sorry. But what I can't get over is that the minions take _ everything at face value. Even some of the seemingly adult ones! How can they not see her cringe when he kisses her? A.d the last time they were in Hawaii, when Bryan went out four wheeling, and he asked if she missed him, she said yeah, because it was hard with two kids. Not that she missed _him_ in particular. How can minions think they are #relationshipgoals?

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Romeoxsavexme wrote:I'm going to post this here because I don't think she has her own board and shouldn't since she's so young but does anyone think that Mattie has a lot of work ahead of her? She can sing but I'm just not overly impressed. She posted a video on Instagram and boy it's kind of embarrassing how pitchy it is!

Shes AWFUL.. i hate to say that bc shes just a child, but that girl is like nails on a chalk board. Dare i say worse than Bryan? I cant stand to hear him try and sing but she just makes my hair stand on end lol
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Romeoxsavexme wrote:I'm going to post this here because I don't think she has her own board and shouldn't since she's so young but does anyone think that Mattie has a lot of work ahead of her? She can sing but I'm just not overly impressed. She posted a video on Instagram and boy it's kind of embarrassing how pitchy it is!

I admire her drive, but I don't think her singing is very good. Maybe when she goes to college she can take singing lessons or study theatre and improve. But she should just keep singing as a fun hobby until she has honed her skills a lot more.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:Double post, sorry. But what I can't get over is that the minions take _ everything at face value. Even some of the seemingly adult ones! How can they not see her cringe when he kisses her? A.d the last time they were in Hawaii, when Bryan went out four wheeling, and he asked if she missed him, she said yeah, because it was hard with two kids. Not that she missed _him_ in particular. How can minions think they are #relationshipgoals?

I don't think that these minions grasp what exactly relationship goals should be... They aren't mature enough to realize that money, a big house and all the material things in the world dont equal love and friendship. They have never been in a relationship where they know what love is supposed to look like so they don't pick up on those things. Where we as adults who have all probably been in REAL love with someone and know what that should look like see right through her and her lack of emotion towards him. I would take the relationship i have with my husband over all the money in the world, B&M aren't like that at all and they are passing that kind of "love" down to all these kids who think they are goals..
liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by liz749 »

Slightly off topic at the moment but has anyone noticed how they haven't done a single charitable thing since the Cambodia fundraiser and buying gifts for the kids at Christmas? I'm sure they're thinking that one big fundraiser would make us look like saints for about a year and we won't have to make any donations or do any charity work for another year. They haven't mentioned Cambodia more than a handful of times since and only because Cassie went there. The toy donation was great and the Water for Life thing was good but still questionable (I don't really like the charity and way less seem to be donated than originally though-probably why they don't bring it up anymore or in the people magazine because that would make a great thing to boast about!). But still they've had so many opportunities...adopt from a shelter, ask for toy donations for Ollies birthday, go volunteer literally anywhere, possibly get involved with make a wish, or at least reach out to that poor little girl with cancer who kept commenting on their pages, ANYTHING! They have some "star power" now (at least with the 5-12 age group) like why not put it to good use. If they grew up so poor I can't see why they wouldn't want to give back more. I don't think they need to do another fundraiser (because your just heckling your little kid viewers to get their parents to donate for what they probably think involves building wells in Cambodia) but it would be cool to see them volunteer at events more or get involved with something else. I know it's wishful thinking but they have a lot of money and a lot of free time..it shouldn't kill them to put it to good use!

shelbyanne
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by shelbyanne »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016080 ... 5e871f.jpg[/img]

HOW does she look so old even with that snapchat beauty filter!?

Sweet456
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sweet456 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016080 ... c7f48a.png[/img]

Maddie's first mistake is taking guidance from Bryan. He's took one lesson? Then bought his success pint blank!

If anything take advice from Jeffery, take some signing lessons and for the love of goodness get far far away from Bryan and his cd!!
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

Here is what they are in for with having a Bengal breed cat. They have no clue what they've gotten themselves into.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

zipadeedodah wrote:Here is what they are in for with having a Bengal breed cat. They have no clue what they've gotten themselves into.

Well, they certainly have the _time_ to spend with her, but I don't think they're going to put in that effort. How soon do you all think Zuri will be at a Bengal rescue?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
aurora85
Talker
Talker

Unread post by aurora85 »

shelbyanne wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016080 ... 5e871f.jpg[/img]

HOW does she look so old even with that snapchat beauty filter!?

Stress ages you faster.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Cgl33 wrote:Double post but wanted to add..
I think she stays with Bryan because she has kids with him and because of the channel. She gets a cushy life where she owns a big house and her parents can be over a lot. How many spouses would be ok with daily visits from the in laws? She doesn't have to work outside the home and YouTube allows Bryan to help watch the kids so she can relax. If she left him, she would have a pretty poor resume, no degree, and 2 kids to take care of by herself.
I agree with you, but the thing is, Missy has a choice in the matter. She can stay with Bryan and accept that this is her life OR she can move her ass on, be a big girl and look after herself. She doesn't get to model dismissive behaviour in front of her children, and just ignore Bryan and hurt him. It's fairly obvious that he loves Missy. Yes he's annoying AF and most of us dislike him, but he is still a person with arguable abandonment issues. Missy treating him the way she does is not only dysfunctional, but it's actually mean. It's bordering on emotional abuse, and I really feel people would be more shocked by it if it were a man taking advantage of and dismissing his wife.
Oh I agree with you. It's f'ed up for sure and sad for Bryan and the boys. But I think she would rather be in their dysfunctional relationship to have the lifestyle she has. It's messed up.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

PostyMcPosterston wrote:Sooo many posts ago but HAHAHA at someone saying Ollie has baby Botox. That's hilarious, because his face is pretty dang emotionless.

I SERIOUSLY wished Bryan and Missy insisted on no presents. But you know they didn't because Bryan mentioned a couple times to Ollie, "you're going to get so many presents at your birthday party!" So gross. It's really fortunate having the means to give your children anything they could ask for... But there is a disconnect when it comes to balance or using their fortune for "good" (like charity as someone mentioned before. They could donate a truck load of toys to little children and the boys wouldn't even notice).

That was me :) Hahaha
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:And why was Jared doing B&M's laundry? If I had guests, I would not be letting them wash my towels!
And I'm sorry, but Bryan looked so weird in E & J's vlog curled up on the couch with his back to Jackson huddled over his phone like he was doing something he didn't want anyone to see.

He was probably on his Justin Bieber "Ultimate Fan" page posting how much he can't wait to be as famous as him!
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

spotsanddots wrote:Has anyone in Missys family actually got a regular job or are they all employees of water of life/daily lumps?

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk
Chrissy's husband is a pastor of a church. Taralynn I believe is in college & Natalia has Sly Fox to fall back on.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Why does Bryan always shove Ollie in front of a movie in the so called "Play Room"...the kid just turned 3....he should be colouring, playing with puzzles, learning his alphabet....or better yet...learning how to write his name since they want him to sign thousands of those stupid posters!!
Sweet456
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sweet456 »

I mad the mistake to watch daily bumps on our tv and not my cell like usual while I was cleaning the living room . My three year old walked in from her play room and was just hooked in on it... Idk if it was the baby/ cat: or trip to Disney but girl wouldn't take her eyes off the tv! Needless to say we are not watching it anymore lol

Return to “Daily Bumps”