DailyLackOfCommonSense - part 69

HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: DailyLackOfCommonSense - part 69

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

HashtagBlessed wrote:^Opps, that should say *quit his job. And hey, at least the Lannings weren't living out of a van. They're actually the "responsible" ones in their friend group. I think that's what's so fascinating to me lol
Haha and that should read "Oops." I can't type on my phone, apparently.
funckyerdoder
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by funckyerdoder »

Sweet456 wrote:
Vincere wrote:Image
From EJ's blog. Ollie was saying good night and Bryan couldn't care less. At least Jared hugged him.

I don't get it. They eat from fast food all the time, but when it's time for his birthday they make home-made cookies and guacamole...Odd.

I don't watch the vlogs anymore but that makes me incredibly sad!! BRYAN start caring. You are going to blink and he will be a pre teen, teen then adult that will have some big issues. Because daddy never seemed to care unless is was for the vlog. You stare at your self in the camera you talk at him. It makes my heart hurt the loveless relationships you have.
I'm not caught up yet, so sorry if this is super late.
This reminds me so much of cats in the cradle, except that the dad isn't working, he's just too much into himself and his idea of being a star with thousands - nay, sorry, millions - of fans. I have a feeling that Ollie will be a very, very angry child and teen if nothing changes. I hope he gets to go to kindergarden soon, so that he learns that people can interact with one another without having a camera in front of them.
And it's the same with Finn. Bryan is seriously so extremely uninterested in Finn, he never knows how old he is, he doesn't interact much with him on camera (and this gif proofs that he interacts even less with his children off camera), and when he does, it seems far from being genuine.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

HelloSweetie wrote:Bryan "accidentally" shared a snap of Ollie saying goodnight to Missy Image. Sure Bry. Sure.

Oh, and then snapped himself shirtless (cringe).

So Natalia is on a vacation with her MIL, SIL and Missy? I feel for her.
He is shirtless every damn day in the vlog, why was he wearing a shirt in the pool at the party? IDK why it struck me as weird.. lol
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HashtagBlessed wrote:
fossilfinger wrote:
HashtagBlessed wrote: I still haven't been able to find where they talk about this, but I haven't looked extensively.
It's mentioned very briefly in this video:

They don't seem like the type of people that would just assume they could make all their income off YouTube with only a few thousand views per video. They very likely have another source of income, like a trust fund or one of their parents giving them money.
Thanks! I don't know....nothing about this seems very well-planned. They break down every week because that van is not in any shape to drive cross-county. They run out of water. They didn't realize they would mostly be staying in parking lots. I can't imagine a job that pays a decent living would let an employee work remotely from a van or be offline for days at a time. Like I said above, the only kind of employment I can imagine one being able to in their situation is the kind of hourly remote temp work where you're logging on and doing something repetitive for like $10 an hour. The kind of work you take as a side gig, or while you're between jobs to help pay the bills, which is I think what happened when he quite his job suddenly without something else lined up. If either one of them had a stable, full-time job back home, I highly doubt they would be here. They've been dabbling in YouTube for years, according to their archives, I think this was their opportunity to double down and try to make videos full-time.

As far as Kelsey looking surprised and the "shocked pregnancy test reaction" video title, she said they haven't been using birth control for over two years now. So I think she was starting to think it wasn't going to happen for them. Natural Family Planning takes a lot of research and discipline, so if that was their method of choice, I doubt they followed it correctly. Missy has been bugging them to have kids I'm sure since the day they got married. It's not like the Lannings had it together either when they started trying.

I just want to share my overall opinion about them, and i won't post about them anymore here, bc i know people don't like when we get off topic and they have their own forum so... I also want to preface this with saying i don't mean any of this in a bad way towards you Blessed, i just want to share what i think.

I really like Kelsey and Corbin and im super excited for them. I'm jealous that they are getting to do something i have always dreamed of.. That hippy nomad life is something i have always dreamed of indulging but I've never gotten too. I know a lot of people think its irresponsible and childish to just pack up and live that kind of life, but there are a lot of people who really wish they could do the same, like myself. I think Corbin is working, and i also think that (like someone else said) they are using savings or a trust fund.. something.. they seem responsible enough to have thought this through, Kelsey has said this was something they had been working towards for years. They are frugal people who enjoy the simple life and small places, they aren't caught up in material things like the Lannings. They may have been high school friends, but they are polar opposites too me. Its hard for me to think that they would ever be anything like Missy and Bryan. I just cant sit back and hate on someone who is following a dream. Yes, she unexpectedly got pregnant, she seems nervous and scared, which i think is totally normal! Kelsey is smart and is very healthy, she's not going to sacrifice the health of her baby for a trip. I'm very interested to see how she decides to handle this and how it will work while being on the road. Getting pregnant on "accident" happens to a ton of people, but they are adults and seem responsible (even if some think their lifestyle is irresponsible..) and will deal with it like adults. NFP does work, and I'm an example of that, been using it for over 11 years and never had an issue. Yes, things can and will happen, but you can't knock someone for their choice of birth control.

I guess another thing (and like i said Blessed, this isn't meant to "call you out" or anything like that...) is that i tend to see the good in people first. I don't sit back and think about how awful someone COULD be until they prove it too me. I assume everyone is honest and good people until they prove me wrong. I thought the same about B&M, until they showed their true colors. I just don't go into something expecting the worst and hoping people fail or act unbecoming. If they aren't as the seem they will prove it, they all will, but until they do i take them for what they show they are. Which to me is a young couple living out a dream they have had for years and years and now they have an exciting new chapter in their life. I'm happy for them and wish them all the best, until they prove me otherwise i will continue to be a fan. <3 (oh and the vlog i was talking about earlier, he was actually talking about needing faster internet to upload the vlogs, my bad.. i thought he said something about other work in that one. he does state in the vlog that was linked earlier about working for a company in Portland. )
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

Playsinrain, I forgot they had their own thread. I'll go find it and respond to you there. :)
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

E+j filmed a part of the garage that the db never show. Hmm where do the stairs lead? Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
soccergirl12843
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by soccergirl12843 »

Probably to the attic

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 4037R using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MommaLindsey2 wrote:E+j filmed a part of the garage that the db never show. Hmm where do the stairs lead? Image

Maybe to the batting cages they have never shown?
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

soccergirl12843 wrote:Probably to the attic

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 4037R using Tapatalk
Their garage has over 1700 sq feet so it's funny that they never film much of it. That's bigger than my whole house. Lol

tnchk1187
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tnchk1187 »

Playsinrain wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:Bryan "accidentally" shared a snap of Ollie saying goodnight to Missy Image. Sure Bry. Sure.

He is shirtless every damn day in the vlog, why was he wearing a shirt in the pool at the party? IDK why it struck me as weird.. lol
Because he can't edit all the blogs going on there...

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

tnchk1187 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:

Ahh.. good point.. he can't make sure that they are all getting him at his best angle.. lol
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Playsinrain wrote:
tnchk1187 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote: He is shirtless every damn day in the vlog, why was he wearing a shirt in the pool at the party? IDK why it struck me as weird.. lol

Ahh.. good point.. he can't make sure that they are all getting him at his best angle.. lol
Ugh i'd hate to see bryan's "bad" angle!

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

marshmallowfluf wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
tnchk1187 wrote: Because he can't edit all the blogs going on there...

Ugh i'd hate to see bryan's "bad" angle!

His "bad" side was actuLly shown in E&Js vlog. While Jackson was holding the kitty, there was Bryan in the background curled up in the corner of the sofa on his phone. Really gross.

yarahcr
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by yarahcr »

Bryan's whole "style" does not fit his body/age at all. I wish he would just go back to his old hair/clothes. He looked a lot better then.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

Playsinrain wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:E+j filmed a part of the garage that the db never show. Hmm where do the stairs lead? Image

Nah that's outside by the pool. It's the building always in the background.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Jeff's holding cell.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Acbsktbll wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:

Nah that's outside by the pool. It's the building always in the background.

i got ya ... maybe it's mimi and poppa's apartment then... LMAO!
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I thought the stairs weren't finished before so it may be.. Jeff's quarters or Mim's

dailyblahblahblah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dailyblahblahblah »

Missy can't even make eye contact with the phone when she tells Bryan "I love you".
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Screenshot_2016-08-02-13-47-29.png
Cute Bryan!
Screenshot_2016-08-02-13-52-35.png
Bryan trying to be cool & nut shot jared. Clearly jared isn't amused.
Screenshot_2016-08-02-13-49-11.png
Lastly, the batting cage!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Daily Bumps”