Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyKittenTorment part 70

Unread post by kittypurry »

lmmomSD wrote:
Staged?
Cue trip to Sephora to binge on new makeup. That palette is $54! So did she get pissed or laugh at it, encouraging him to do it more?

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
I have a hard time believing he climbed on that counter all by himself
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

kittypurry wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
Staged?
Cue trip to Sephora to binge on new makeup. That palette is $54! So did she get pissed or laugh at it, encouraging him to do it more?

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
I have a hard time believing he climbed on that counter all by himself
I believe it. He was caught trying to climb the shelves in the play room, he's always on the counter in the kitchen, and he's always on the dining room tabel. The fact he was out of eye for that long and possibly around something he could gotten hurt by is terrifying. They have a rude awakening when he actually gets in real trouble.
just_me
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by just_me »

I can't even put it into words how po'd I am that Missy let Ollie destroy a makeup palette just for a staged photo. I don't care if they have the money to replace 1,000 of them, that's just ridiculous.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Of course it was staged! It's not even on his face. If he was actually trying to put on make up like she does wouldn't it be on his face? It's not anywhere else, counter, drawers, etc. with all those people there wouldn't anyone notice that he was gone?
I've also noticed that since we talked here about Finns lack of cute clothes they're actually dressing him. Hi missy and Bryan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

OT, but what is it with these vloggers and letting their kids on counters? My daughter watches lots of vloggers, and almost all of them have their kids sitting and even walking on kitchen counters. Only two I can think of don't: C&K and Smelly Belly, who actually has a rule forbidding it. But Shay, SlyFox, DB, Family Fun Pack, Roman Atwood, Bonnie, and I am sure others all let their kids walk and sit on kitchen counters. Am I weird for thinking it's unsafe, and in the case of walking, a little nasty? Is it a thing now? I had my kids helping me in the kitchen, but we always had a nice sturdy step stool for them.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Sevan116
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sevan116 »

Oh gaw. Missy bitching about Bryan being in the studio too much for his EP and he can't do too much in the studio.

Gosh it would suck to work a usual work week. Like 8 hours a day 5 days a week.

Meanwhile police and firemen do like 48 hours and risk their lives...but Brybry doesn't need to work so much at his stressfulllll job.

Boohoosobbysob

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Can we talk about the real "staged" scene in their vlogs...when Ollie says 2 days in a row "I missed you.....I missed you so much"....yeah okay sure you did Ollie....I wonder when they had the time to train him to say that....everything else he says makes no sense....but this sentence was clear as day!!! Can we also talk about how Missy just stands around at the studio while Jeff or Bryan hold Finn the entire time....why can't she get more involved?? Also...Finn is a baby I get it...but giving him food when they know he will be throwing it all over the hotel floor is just rude....they don't even act on it...."just vlog and ignore" - Bryan's motto for life!!
crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

brownprincess93 wrote:Can we talk about the real "staged" scene in their vlogs...when Ollie says 2 days in a row "I missed you.....I missed you so much"....yeah okay sure you did Ollie....I wonder when they had the time to train him to say that....everything else he says makes no sense....but this sentence was clear as day!!! Can we also talk about how Missy just stands around at the studio while Jeff or Bryan hold Finn the entire time....why can't she get more involved?? Also...Finn is a baby I get it...but giving him food when they know he will be throwing it all over the hotel floor is just rude....they don't even act on it...."just vlog and ignore" - Bryan's motto for life!!
When he was eating in the hotel room, he had food smeared all over the coffee table and I wondered if they just left it? I've seen them go to leave hotel rooms and the rooms looked trashed!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
907ninja
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 907ninja »

1- Anyone else creeped out that Bryan wants to have a bunch of little kids sing on his "album"?
2- He's really pin pointing his audience.
" You guyyyyys, this could be you. Just have your mommy buy my albums on iTunes."

3- Why in the world would you have people who do not sing, sing back up on a song?
....wait.... Ohhhh that's right none of your famous bros tweeted you back...

Also, I'd like to thank whomever told me to check ok OKbaby....you were right. Train wreck.

DutchLight
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by DutchLight »

I got 54 seconds in the vlog (and I even skipped the intro..). Heard Bryan say ea-ing instead of Eating. I stopped the video and unsubscribed. I am not a native speaker (heck, I've been to England twice and my first visit to the USA is planned in 2 months..) and even I can't stand this.... Bye bye Bumpes.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
DutchLight
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by DutchLight »

My Dutch autocorrect is flipping over my English here. Sorry!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So, I was right. Missy didn't try the Blue Apron pasta. Finn and Bryan had it, but Ollie and Missy? Nope.
And staaaahp with the forcing Finn to walk! He isn't even one year old.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
haremsforbidden
Talker
Talker

Unread post by haremsforbidden »

Mithy and Brybry will do anything staged or not to make a buck or to catch more views and subs. Ollie has severe speech delay and shows signs of A.D.D. His also very behind on basic skills for a child his age, and has very little to no self control, that is due to Mithy and Brybrys lack of parenting skills. Makes a person cringe when they talk about breeding more kids. The both of them need to focus on the boys, btw we know you two turds read here. Brybry you cant sing, you becoming the next boy band is never going to happen. Mithy get off your phone and stop acting so damn needy, do you need help wiping your ass too?!
spotsanddots
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by spotsanddots »

Missy wasn't at all upset when Ollie destroyed the makeup, but when her puzzle was destroyed she sulked about it. I believe it was staged or encouraged. It seems to be a theme their running with at the moment, example - Finn in the laundry, Finn with the sugar, and Ollie with the makeup.

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk
GossipKween92
Talker
Talker

DailyKittenTorment part 70

Unread post by GossipKween92 »

So does this mean this video will have practically no views since 98.89% of their viewers are kids..?! Haha!

Also, Mithy... Not your best angle darling.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016082 ... 378b07.jpg[/img]

DBExOG
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by DBExOG »

haremsforbidden wrote:Mithy and Brybry will do anything staged or not to make a buck or to catch more views and subs. Ollie has severe speech delay and shows signs of A.D.D. His also very behind on basic skills for a child his age, and has very little to no self control, that is due to Mithy and Brybrys lack of parenting skills. Makes a person cringe when they talk about breeding more kids. The both of them need to focus on the boys, btw we know you two turds read here. Brybry you cant sing, you becoming the next boy band is never going to happen. Mithy get off your phone and stop acting so damn needy, do you need help wiping your ass too?!
Have you ever been around a three year old? Oliver doesn't have sever ADD three year olds just have really short attention spans. He also just isn't severely speech delayed and this topic has been talked about to death on here. Yes, Oliver has no self control but he's still a toddler, I agree that B&M are crap parents, but that's reaching

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

I already knew that Missy wouldn't be cooking anything - she just walks around the kitchen while Bryan does all the work. They are emphasizing on Finn and his eating habits because trying to get Ollie to eat anything healthy is a lost cause - they spoiled the crap out of him and didn't set a good example from day one!! Yeah I have to agree like stop forcing Finn to walk - poor kid has so much pressure on him and he's not even 1 yet....stage child!!
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

In regards to the walking thing, most babies walk before the age of 1. I also encourage my 10 month to walk, does that make me a bad parent?

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Can someone lock this thread since we have a new one now?

Return to “Daily Bumps”