RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
tgo93
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyKittenTorment part 70

Unread post by tgo93 »

Honestly not that bothered about them not taking the kids to London. The age they are, they'll probably be happier staying at home with (I'm guessing) the Hollisters than they would have been spending hours on a plane and then being dragged around London to look at things they don't understand or care about! The Bumps can barely take them to do fun kid appropriate things where they actually live so I doubt they would have managed it while overseas
Sevan116
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sevan116 »

If I were Ellie, I'd be a little hurt that my "best friend" took a trip while I was their guest. Especially since Ellie helped with the party.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

So they're bringing Jeff but leaving the kids at home. Guess Bryan can't even go on "vacation" without his assistant. The theater wouldn't allow kids their age anyway, but I thought for sure they'd just bring one of their nannies along to watch them. So I'm guessing Missy is planning to wean Finn at one year like Ollie
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

I wonder what she means with "normal" though..
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
soccergirl12843
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by soccergirl12843 »

Maybe they will bring the kids to London but not to the theather
kittypurry wrote:So they're bringing Jeff but leaving the kids at home. Guess Bryan can't even go on "vacation" without his assistant. The theater wouldn't allow kids their age anyway, but I thought for sure they'd just bring one of their nannies along to watch them. So I'm guessing Missy is planning to wean Finn at one year like Ollie

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 4037R using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Who is watching Finn in Hawaii? He wasn't even in the vlog at all today.

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

The whole time they're in London, besides going to see Harry Potter they'll probably just order room service, go to Starbucks and maybe Chipotle, and lament that there's no Target around. Maybe they'll go bug the guards at Buckingham Palace just for the YouTube footage. I'm sure it'll be really exciting.
kimpossiblesun
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by kimpossiblesun »

It was really stupid for missy to go to Hawaii, it was her aunt and cousin's trip and her aunt is not even able to do any activities because I'm guessing that she is babysitting Finn. I can't believe how detach she is from that precious baby, she didint even mentioned him once and the minions are going crazy in the comment asking where he is. She never left ollie when he was a baby... she is very selfish she only cares for herself <br /><br />Enviado desde mi SM-G530H mediante Tapatalk

Enviado desde mi SM-G530H mediante Tapatalk
907ninja
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 907ninja »

Id be pretty mad if I was Ellie as well. She made cookies and the eggs. You can tell she has family parties. Making things from scratch or semi scratch means more. Like you put forth effort. We spend less on decorations and more on food.

Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

ladyju28 wrote:Image

I wonder what she means with "normal" though..
Maybe it's just because I have such strong feelings regarding JonBenet Ramsey, but I just feel so icky that they posted a photo of their bullshit article next to a magazine talking about her death. I'm not one for feeling hurt or whatever for stupid things, but this just rubs me the wrong way.

Also so bitter that they're going to go see Cursed Child. I'll just sit and read the book and pretend i'm in London watching it.
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

This is really OT, but here is a link to a pretty honest look at a family dealing with a stillbirth. Sad. It came up in my recommended videos for some reason.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I can't even listen to Bryan yammering on about how important it is to save money.
And I didn't want to hear about Missy's "special" trail ride that "most people don't get" She was absolutely giddy without Bryan.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And did everyone see Bryan checking out the Tesla's? How long til he gets one?

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

lmmomSD wrote:I can't even listen to Bryan yammering on about how important it is to save money.
And I didn't want to hear about Missy's "special" trail ride that "most people don't get" She was absolutely giddy without Bryan.

The Lannings are an odd choice of a family to sponsor Prudential as their "financially responsible" angle has never appeared in a single vlog before.

How do they qualify for a 401K? Is it because they're employed through Fullscreen?
soccergirl12843
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by soccergirl12843 »

kittypurry wrote:So they're bringing Jeff but leaving the kids at home. Guess Bryan can't even go on "vacation" without his assistant. The theater wouldn't allow kids their age anyway, but I thought for sure they'd just bring one of their nannies along to watch them. So I'm guessing Missy is planning to wean Finn at one year like Ollie
Maybe they will take the kids but not to the harry potter thing

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 4037R using Tapatalk
Missy1393
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Missy1393 »

fossilfinger wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:I can't even listen to Bryan yammering on about how important it is to save money.

The Lannings are an odd choice of a family to sponsor Prudential as their "financially responsible" angle has never appeared in a single vlog before.

How do they qualify for a 401K? Is it because they're employed through Fullscreen?

I don't think prudential wants to appeal to 'financially responsible' people. They want to young people to think financial planning is to difficult to do without help. Read a book about retirement, write a budget every month, spend less than you make. Not that hard. I don't think you don't need to "qualify" for a 401K someone who's self employed (or company didn't offer one) could set one up as an individual.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

fossilfinger wrote:

You can get a 401k if you are self employed. You miss employer contributions of course.
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

saltliferocks wrote:This is really OT, but here is a link to a pretty honest look at a family dealing with a stillbirth. Sad. It came up in my recommended videos for some reason.
it was on mine too. It is so heartbreaking to see them cry like that :-(

Return to “Daily Bumps”