DailyTrappedInMarriage Part 71

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyTrappedInMarriage Part 71

Unread post by tintin15 »

lmmomSD wrote:Remember the blog post of Missy's when she was saying she felt disconnected from the baby because it was a boy? I wonder if Gabriel had been a girl, if she would be so "over it".

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Did she really say she felt disconnected from the baby because it was a boy??? How???

I understand gender disappointment, but jeez...I don't understand how you could feel disconnected to your child, especially one you've lost, unless she gets some sort of prenatal depression from her gender disappointment. And if so, she needs to get help before they have another kid, because something tells me Bryan's fastest swimmers are all male...
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Sorry for the double post, but it is a little disconcerting that she seems to care so little for Gabriel. I think I've said before that they shouldn't have to be miserable and weep all the time or every year on his birthday, but to be "over it" is ridiculous.

I think Missy has said in a couple vlogs and videos of her own that she's not very emotional and doesn't cry much. There are plenty of people who aren't very emotional and don't cry, but to barely feel anything after you lose a child is just :(

Of course, she could be very depressed about everything (child losses, all boys, etc) and be hiding it because being depressed is still incredibly taboo. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt, but at the same time, I don't think she's sad at all. About her losses, anyway. All boys? Definitely.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

lmmomSD wrote:Remember the blog post of Missy's when she was saying she felt disconnected from the baby because it was a boy? I wonder if Gabriel had been a girl, if she would be so "over it".

Its sad that i feel this way too,,, I really think if he had been a girl she would act more like a "normal" mother who has lost a child. We would hear about it all the time, not just when it looks good to have a sad story.
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

Prudential is sponsoring their vlog. Do they even know these people??? Well, at least Bryan and Missy have a 401 K. Good for them.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Missy's idea of motherhood is all about her, just like her bestie Ellie. It's a source of pride for her, which is fine, but it doesn't seem to be for the good of her child, but for Missy's image.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

yoyo16 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
mydietsucks_1 wrote:If I am getting the date in America and everything right, today is Gabriels' birthday isnt it? All Bryan is tweeting about is how cool all the new apple stuff is, and missing talking about Belle. I get that you move on and heal and everyone is different but its like they literally forgot/dont even care. It actually makes me so mad. And if the only way Bryan mentions it is to plug a new song he is the biggest POS ever
He said last year they are "over it." They even made Labour Day jokes last year about how Missy should be going into labour which made me think there wasn't even a hint of sadness in the house. They just wanted A baby, and were sad for awhile because they weren't getting what they wanted. They now have Ollie and Finn, so the trauma is now not getting a VBAC or a baby girl.
I wonder whether or not they will talk about it on their vlog tomorrow; most probably not because it's a sensitive topic and Youtube began demonetizing those types of videos. Gotta make those big bucks ya know.
Another idea: maybe they'll do a sponsored video tomorrow so they can still talk about Gabriel and get paid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
YOU CALLED IT.... Sponsored video..
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

DailyTrappedInMarriage Part 71

Unread post by yoyo16 »

I wonder whether or not they will talk about it on their vlog tomorrow; most probably not because it's a sensitive topic and Youtube began demonetizing those types of videos. Gotta make those big bucks ya know.
Another idea: maybe they'll do a sponsored video tomorrow so they can still talk about Gabriel and get paid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Whoa! I hit the nail on the head!
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ok, that talked about him without talking about him. Apparently she made a video, but it didn't get loaded. It's really hard for her, but I thought they were "over it". Me thinks they are doing damage control.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Either its damage control from last year or Bryan is over is it and Missy is still dealing with it. The thing is, I'm not sitting here trying to say they should morn one way or another, bc we all know its different for every person. But they should at least be on the same page for the sake of how it looks. Bryan saying last year its not a big deal and they are over it, but Missy coming back this year and saying its really hard and thats why she doesn't talk about it.. They need to come together and discuss what they want to say before they say it in times like these so that Bryan doesnt open his fat mouth and make them look like asses like he did last year. Have whatever feelings you want about it, but at least make it consistent and clear. Either you are over it or you are not.. you cant go both ways with that one..
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

tintin15 wrote:

Did she really say she felt disconnected from the baby because it was a boy??? How???

I understand gender disappointment, but jeez...I don't understand how you could feel disconnected to your child, especially one you've lost, unless she gets some sort of prenatal depression from her gender disappointment. And if so, she needs to get help before they have another kid, because something tells me Bryan's fastest swimmers are all male...
Yep-- here's the link: http://www.thebumpsalongtheway.com/2012/08/boy.html?m=1
"My first reaction was that I lost the connection to the baby inside me because it wasn't what I thought". She is batsh*t crazy.

workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

I agree, it's not appropriate to tell someone how to mourn. Just like it's not appropriate IMO to say you are "over" a death.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Sorry, can't edit. For those that don't want to read Missy's attempt at writing, this was before she lost him. It was about the gender scan. She said that about the baby she was carrying.

ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ashleyrr2k »

Why the fuck couldn't Bryan's mom and sister spend alone time with the boys? Why do the two fuckers always have to be there??

Sent from my ONE E1001 using Tapatalk
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

http://i.imgur.com/jKvONyV.jpg

So first they are quiet because they've healed, then they're quiet because it still hurts...which is it, Bryan?

It's so strange how they can bring it up whenever it's convenient but say nothing otherwise. And Missy built her channel on speaking about her losses, are they saying it's harder to talk about now four years later than it was just a few weeks/days/hours later? (Missy posted on her blog right after she found out he had passed, and after his birth). I get that people heal differently, but they built their channel on the idea that parents of stillborn babies are "too quiet to heal" (quote from an article Bryan wrote) and that Missy wanted to break the silence surrounding stillbirth, yet she isn't taking her own advice
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I don't think they are doing damage control because of last year. I think it's because they are starting to talk about it again to get publicity. Expect half of Bryan's album to be songs about Gabriel.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

workfromhomemom wrote:Ok, that talked about him without talking about him. Apparently she made a video, but it didn't get loaded. It's really hard for her, but I thought they were "over it". Me thinks they are doing damage control.
That "talk" was so fake. She was happy and cheerful the whole day and then (after reading here probably, both her and Bryan) suddenly at night she's all sad and sentimental? Gtfoh with that bullshit Missy! And then she goes: Yeah I'm here with my boy (Ollie)... like Gabriel doesn't count anyway. That's how I see it.
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Well I will be the unpopular one and say I strongly disagree with everyone speaking negatively regarding how they handle their loss. Maybe last year they were over it maybe yesterday they were over it. Maybe today they aren't I just think that everyone deals with loss differently and it can come in waves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

Dailybuzz24 wrote:CAN WE HAVE A MONERATOR LOCK THIS THREAD THANKS

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk
THEY AREN'T GENIES, FRIEND.

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk