DailyIrresponsibleParenting (Part 72)

tml43
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyIrresponsibleParenting (Part 72)

Unread post by tml43 »

this discipline shit is SO STUPID.

If they wanted to do something, they should do it about making better choices, getting down and explaining things. Why is there so much negative reinforcement?

"throw fits"

really? Seriously?

Get the hell out of here with your "Attempt" at curbing all the bad behaviors you have allowed your children to learn, but NOT teaching them anything.
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

tintin15 wrote:
pllfan5 wrote:I can't believe that they are so lazy that they can't even make Oliver a real PB&J sandwich. It would be fine if they gave him an Uncrushable once in a while but he gets them all the time! Is spreading peanut butter and jam on two pieces of bread really that difficult for them?!
Um, yes. Because then they would have a dirty knife and they would have to bend over to put it in the dishwasher :/ #thestruggleisreal #cambodialiving
Also, thats fine for lunch, but imo he should be having a healthy home cooked meal with meat and veggies for DINNER!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
msrubeus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msrubeus »

What about that Blue Apron sponsorship they had a couple weeks ago? I guess it speaks volumes of their actual feelings toward that deal if he can't even be bothered to cook those meals where they pre measure and lay out all of the ingredients for you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

roselyn wrote:Can't believe he actually left the house in that disgusting holy shirt. Funny thing is, he probably spent like 50 bucks on it.
I bet it's more than that. If it's a "Yeezy" (Kanye West line) shirt, it's well over $100. Image

Jessi31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jessi31 »

It's like Missy googled "how to discipline a child", went out and bought all things they used in the video, then said "that's what we do". As if she or Bryan actually discipline the kids. Get real. If anything they just don't show the kids throwing tantrums. What about when Ollie went through the hitting stage or the shooting people with guns stage? I didn't see them telling him no or giving him any punishment.

Terebravisse
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Terebravisse »

I decided to watch Missy's "discipline" video and I got to say, someone has been watching super nanny. however, for a child who has never been discipline before I think she is doing too much. This will not work because she is doing to much at once. She can start with using a firm voice when she wants him to stop doing something. And she can also, let things goooo, like the fact he got a shot. How do you expect the poor kid to behave and have a good day when you keep egging something awful!? Not to mention laughing when he does something wrong. All she needs to start off with is timeouts. Are we taking bets on when she will do an "update" and how different it will be from this video? Or are we taking bets that an "update" will never go up and Ollie's behavior will just worsen?

Terebravisse
Informer
Informer

Forgot to add, how can Ollie trust her when she lies to his face? *cough* doctors office *cough* you expect him to believe you're serious when you blatantly lie to his face? I don't think so.

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

That whole thing is more for olivias age. I dont think its going to go over well.. Ollie knows he gets new toys daily so there is no incentive for him to be good and collect cotton balls lol

Terebravisse
Informer
Informer

marshmallowfluf wrote:That whole thing is more for olivias age. I dont think its going to go over well.. Ollie knows he gets new toys daily so there is no incentive for him to be good and collect cotton balls lol

Yes! I knew I forgot to add something. This seems like it was made for older children. I can see the cotton ball in the cup work for Ollie, if only he didn't get a new thing, every, single, day. Image

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

So why did they take the kids with them to the Drs office? You would have thought they would have had someone watch them when they went to an adult appointment. Strange how nothing else was said about the appt.

Also what was missy wearing to the appt???? Her shoes! With all the $$ they have he wears a cutup shirt she looks like she was going to hobby lobby. Strange

Her discipline video was a joke. They won't do any of it. Maybe Natalia will but they spend so much time there they will fall into the lumps bad habits. Maybe this is what the johnsons are seeing... Ollie and the lumps are rubbing off on their kids. So not liking the johnsons anymore. Too bad I think they were nice people at one time.
So does he have meals delivered every single day? People have said here thAt he used to cook but got discouraged. It's not like they really eat meals together so why not cook? I still think they eat out a lot. Wouldn't be surprised if he goes out and eBay's and also eats the prepared food.

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

"Ollie you didn't behave today but I know you'll behave tomorrow so here's a new toy kayyyyy???"

"You're a good boy huh?!"

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I haven't watched in weeks but watched today.

Ollie is talking way better. Still not where he should be but better.
Finn is really cute. Why do they dress him in cheap onesies all the time. Lap neck cheap Carters onesies are not clothing!
Bryan bought his holy shirt because that is what Andrew wears. Did anyone ever figure out what happened there?
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I hate how they kept calling them "poof balls" no no no they're fucking cotton balls..I kept thinking what are poof balls but then un dimmed my phone and realized they wet just cotton balls lmao

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'm sorry but Ollie's not going to give a shit about her fucking rainbow cards! Nothing scares the kid! He knows his parents and he knows they'll still spoil his ass!

Hey missy how about when your child says a bad word why don't you talk to them and say we use nice words Ollie like XXX because those other words hurt people's feelings etc idk something like that! Instead of giving them negative colored cards why not correct them and show them what they should be doing instead ?

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Terebravisse
Informer
Informer

marshmallowfluf wrote:That whole thing is more for olivias age. I dont think its going to go over well.. Ollie knows he gets new toys daily so there is no incentive for him to be good and collect cotton balls lol

Yes! I knew I forgot to add something. This seems like it was made for older children. I can see the cotton ball in the cup work for Ollie, if only he didn't get a new thing, every, single, day. Image

mamaof2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mamaof2 »

I actually really enjoyed the discipline video. Its too complex for their kid's ages, but it sounds perfect for my five and six year old.

Return to “Daily Bumps”