DailyIrresponsibleParenting (Part 72)

pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: DailyIrresponsibleParenting (Part 72)

Unread post by pllfan5 »

907ninja wrote:I bet Missy is redoing Ollie's room. Randomly buying a bunch of nautical themed items.
Bryan and Ollie in the guest room at bed time.
I really hope this isn't the case. But....then again I really wouldn't put it past her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wasn't his first nursery nautical themed? With stuff that viewers sent them? Omg they redo his room so much it's disgusting. They should just decorate his room with a generic theme and stick with it Image

#FreeFinleyandJackson
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

Or, they are redoing it for his new youtube "show". *gag*
lurkernomore
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lurkernomore »

whys0seri0us wrote:I'm sorry. I'm all for ragging on the bumps. but i think this is one thing that shouldn't be commented on here. you wanna talk about their lack luster parenting or their poor choices when it comes to spending money or how shitty they eat, fine. but to talk shit and speculate about THIS, nah, thats wrong. it's not our place to decide how or when she grieves. not to long ago i saw someone make a post about how they never talk about it and who thats messed up so now she brings it up and yous jump down her throat.

funny enough i came here to talk about how weird bryan is around is family but now it's like pointless.
Agreed. My viewing of their channel falls somewhere between hate watching, morbid curiosity, and a deep-seated need to gawk at how frigging cute Finn is. Somehow I wound up I mostly think they're pretty ridiculous, but don't get quite as rabid as a lot of people here seem to.

Yes, they have expressed a lot of conflicting feelings about this. But that's probably the most authentic emotion I've ever seen from them. It's a complicated thing to have lost a child before you ever got to meet him, I imagine. I don't necessarily agree that it shouldn't be commented on here, but I am also pretty perplexed by the level of vitriol at what seems to be perceived as "the wrong way to grieve." I'm a new viewer (as of early-mid July, I'd say) and haven't watched any of her videos (except for the one about Finn because -- omg socute!) ... but I can absolutely understand how it could be a huge part of why they started vlogging -- only to realize that they kind of wanted to talk about it less after a few years. I can understand how you might feel somewhat at peace one year but more conflicted the next. There's plenty of things about them that I find super duper obnoxious; this just isn't one of them.
BadWolf
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BadWolf »

lurkernomore wrote:
whys0seri0us wrote:I'm sorry. I'm all for ragging on the bumps. but i think this is one thing that shouldn't be commented on here. you wanna talk about their lack luster parenting or their poor choices when it comes to spending money or how shitty they eat, fine. but to talk shit and speculate about THIS, nah, thats wrong. it's not our place to decide how or when she grieves. not to long ago i saw someone make a post about how they never talk about it and who thats messed up so now she brings it up and yous jump down her throat.

funny enough i came here to talk about how weird bryan is around is family but now it's like pointless.
Agreed. My viewing of their channel falls somewhere between hate watching, morbid curiosity, and a deep-seated need to gawk at how frigging cute Finn is. Somehow I wound up I mostly think they're pretty ridiculous, but don't get quite as rabid as a lot of people here seem to.

Yes, they have expressed a lot of conflicting feelings about this. But that's probably the most authentic emotion I've ever seen from them. It's a complicated thing to have lost a child before you ever got to meet him, I imagine. I don't necessarily agree that it shouldn't be commented on here, but I am also pretty perplexed by the level of vitriol at what seems to be perceived as "the wrong way to grieve." I'm a new viewer (as of early-mid July, I'd say) and haven't watched any of her videos (except for the one about Finn because -- omg socute!) ... but I can absolutely understand how it could be a huge part of why they started vlogging -- only to realize that they kind of wanted to talk about it less after a few years. I can understand how you might feel somewhat at peace one year but more conflicted the next. There's plenty of things about them that I find super duper obnoxious; this just isn't one of them.
You don't think its possible (having only watched recently) that you're missing a part the "bigger picture" causing people to have the opinion they do?

I agree with those saying they wanted to dismiss and drop the issue when their channel seemed to be growing without it. The channel changed from a mom-channel to a kids-channel. Now that Bryan is trying to get mainstream media attention, he's back to needing the attention of adults again. Plus he's out of song-writing options about Missy for his new album. Lets release a song about Gab and PEOPLE will cover it and talk to us again!

I'm not saying Bryan writing the song isn't heartfelt. I'm sure it is! But, the fact that they made it clear they didn't want to talk about that anymore, but then all of a sudden it's brought up in an interview as the main topic (after a few pathetic concerts/meetups), tells me that Bryan has figured out he needs to get that adult audience back if he wants to be taken seriously.
907ninja
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 907ninja »

pllfan5 wrote:
907ninja wrote:I bet Missy is redoing Ollie's room. Randomly buying a bunch of nautical themed items.
Bryan and Ollie in the guest room at bed time.
I really hope this isn't the case. But....then again I really wouldn't put it past her.

Wasn't his first nursery nautical themed? With stuff that viewers sent them? Omg they redo his room so much it's disgusting. They should just decorate his room with a generic theme and stick with it Image

I think his baby shower was?
But I think she did a monkey theme.
My only other thought would be his channel they are creating. Maybe they are turning the space above the garage into Ollies World for making videos.

smellycat801
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by smellycat801 »

I think it was nautical themed for a shirt while, then monkey themed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Trish020
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Trish020 »

PosyGirl72 wrote:
Trish020 wrote:
Sevan116 wrote:Just caught up today. All I could see in today's vlog was the sink full of dishes. Unless that dishwasher is full and running you shouldn't have a sink full of nasty dishes. Yuck. I live in a 1000 Sq ft house and my husband actually works for a living and we get crap done. Every day. No excuses. Ugh that bugs me.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Who cares what you accomplish. Not everyone is you

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
lol you beat me to it. If she saw my kitchen right now she would probably shit herself. It's a mess from baking a cake this afternoon.
Same here!

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

For the people that have only been watching for a short time...Missy and Bryan decorated Ollie's nursery to be nautical theme at first. Back then, lots of people sent them nautical themed gifts to put in the nursery. They were expecting after a loss and people wanted to support them. At some point, I believe before Ollie turned one, Missy decided she wanted to add monkeys to the nursery. She decided to change the theme to woodland but with monkeys. Yeah, apparently the woods around M&B have monkeys. They took out all the stuff that people had sent them for the nursery, which upset some people who put time and money into their gifts.
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

Here is a video of Ollie's first nursery:

I can't believe how many themes that Ollie has had in his room and he is only 3 years old. They must be bored if they are redecorating his room yet again.
I'm also surprised that they haven't changed anything in Finn's room yet, I was expecting them to buy a whole new furniture set by now lmao
#FreeFinleyandJackson
907ninja
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 907ninja »

I completely forgot about the first setup. Mom brain.

valeryjackson
Talker
Talker

Unread post by valeryjackson »

zipadeedodah wrote:So WTF is the "surprise" in the "hide and seek surprise"? I'm not going to watch!
there wasn't any surpise. Bryan and Ollie were "hidden" under the blankets and missy "surprised" them, that's it
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Missy called Peyton her "extra kid". She is _really_ loving having the little girl around the house to play dress up with and pretend she has a daughter.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by liz749 »

Random but I hate the music Bryan uses when he does like "change of scene" clips. It's so obnoxious and it's in like every vlog.

Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

Does Jeff edit the videos?
That definitely looks like an video/music editing software because of the bars at the bottom of the screen that are either video or audio frames.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mermaidunicorn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mermaidunicorn »

Vincere wrote:Does Jeff edit the videos?
That definitely looks like an video/music editing software because of the bars at the bottom of the screen that are either video or audio frames.
He does have his own channel, so he could be editing the videos for that.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

There's a lot of backlash regarding people being skeptical about Missy and Bryan's mourning. I partook in this and just wanted to say a few things...

I had NO idea that Missy and Bryan didn't say the exact words "over it" when talking about the stillbirth. That's what everyone else was saying they said and I didn't feel the need to look it up.

And I'm definitely not trying to tell them how to mourn. It just bothers me that they seem so detached from it. Have they ever gotten any sort of help or therapy? Because it's definitely not healthy to detach yourself from that. I'm more worried for their mental state than I am like, "OMG why don't they dwell on this and cry every day!!"

I'm not even really ragging on them so much as just wondering why they removed themselves from the situation so soon after it happened.
shelbyanne
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by shelbyanne »

I HATE that Liv's school shirt was plain as day in today's video. Creeper paradise

mermaidunicorn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mermaidunicorn »

they're so super busy that they have to "squeeze" Bryan's mum and sister in, but not too busy that they can't take MISSY'S cousins to Disneyland.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

tintin15 wrote:There's a lot of backlash regarding people being skeptical about Missy and Bryan's mourning. I partook in this and just wanted to say a few things...

I had NO idea that Missy and Bryan didn't say the exact words "over it" when talking about the stillbirth. That's what everyone else was saying they said and I didn't feel the need to look it up.

And I'm definitely not trying to tell them how to mourn. It just bothers me that they seem so detached from it. Have they ever gotten any sort of help or therapy? Because it's definitely not healthy to detach yourself from that. I'm more worried for their mental state than I am like, "OMG why don't they dwell on this and cry every day!!"

I'm not even really ragging on them so much as just wondering why they removed themselves from the situation so soon after it happened.
I don't think anyone really is saying that they're not mourning the right way. It's a difficult subject, and it's hard to word things in a sensitive way. But I can only speak for myself. I don't know how they grieve privately, so I can only go by the vlogs and their social media and what they tell the press. And I do know that grief can come in waves. What makes me side eye them is that they at least started her channel to "give a voice to loss", and to call attention to something that often people don't talk about. And actually, showing a happy life after the losses is a good thing. It's good to give hope to people, and I don't expect them to go around in sackcloth and ashes for the rest of their lives. Or even be sad the whole day on his birthday. But they keep changing their stories.. Either you've moved on and you're at peace with it, or it hurts too much to talk about. That's a pretty big spectrum. But it doesn't seem to hurt too much to talk about it when they're on a panel or People Magazine wants to know about it. So it seems like it doesn't hurt too much when they might get more views or record sales out of it. Maybe I'm just cynical. They can mourn however works for them. But get the story straight.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

The Daily Bumps Snaps channel on YouTube uploaded their periscope from last night and it sounded like Bryan answered "no" to the "do you want more kids" question...

Return to “Daily Bumps”