DailyIrresponsibleParenting (Part 72)

Emily48098
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyIrresponsibleParenting (Part 72)

Unread post by Emily48098 »

Boy, this thread is really slowing down. Are people losing interest in the lumps? heh heh
Carolina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Carolina »

Emily48098 wrote:Boy, this thread is really slowing down. Are people losing interest in the lumps? heh heh
Personally is the same blog everyday with some weird montage so I stop watching them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
just_me
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by just_me »

lmmomSD wrote:
just_me wrote:Was he at a regular store buying a suit? He loves to spend money and depending on why he needed one, he could have gone somewhere where they have a tailor to actually fit one to you instead of making it look like he borrowed one in a size too small.

If the suit is for the Streamys, do the nominees/winners actually dress up that nice? I've never watched them before so I don't know.
Yes, people do dress up for the Streamies. Hi think it's kinda funny, but hey-- it's their "big night". They can be pretentious if they want. So, is Missy going to go out and get another $800 pair of shoes? That suit is definitely too small for Bryan. He needs a bigger one and then have it tailored (as has already been said) I hope the salesman didn't have such dollar signs in his eyes that he still sold Bryan that suit.
Darn, so then I can't fault Bryan for dressing up. I thought he was only doing it to show off what a big deal he thinks he is. I wonder how many of his entourage he'll bring with him?
GossipKween92
Talker
Talker

Unread post by GossipKween92 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016092 ... 7cfaa4.png[/img]

Says he doesn't have cable (twitter) but spends money on a shirt that has holes?????

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Emily48098 wrote:Boy, this thread is really slowing down. Are people losing interest in the lumps? heh heh
I am. I've found myself skipping a lot of their vlogs. They are so boring. I can't imagine it takes Bryan much time to edit. I also think school started up again and either people are back to school or their kids are back.
Smrfnose
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Smrfnose »

GossipKween92 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016092 ... 7cfaa4.png[/img]

Says he doesn't have cable (twitter) but spends money on a shirt that has holes?????

Please tell me he didn't buy that gross undershirt WITH the holes already there!!! He looks frumpy, unhygienic, and seriously too lazy to change his shirt. Honestly just thinking about standing near him in that shirt repulses me! It just looks like he would smell or something. Gross!!!

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

blahness wrote:So is Finn never going to wear pants? That child stays in onsies always...

He had on orange shorts in yesterday's vlog didn't he? and a few days before that Missy put him in some khaki shorts. I think shes starting to put him in more "real" clothes now that hes up walking.. Maybe. I won't give her too much credit.. yet.
(although if they are just hanging out around the house like they do 90% of the time i see nothing wrong in him being in a onesie. Pants are overrated . I never wear real pants when i'm just hanging out at home. lol nothing wrong with him being comfy)
907ninja
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 907ninja »

The vlogs have been boring and repetitive. Nothing interesting going on. There's only so much hobby lobby shopping, Johnsons doing all the work, cleaning lady lines, karden, pool montages, and chicken coop people can handle.

Smrfnose
Amateur
Amateur

907ninja wrote:The vlogs have been boring and repetitive. Nothing interesting going on. There's only so much hobby lobby shopping, Johnsons doing all the work, cleaning lady lines, karden, pool montages, and chicken coop people can handle.

Completely agree!! Snooze fest!

hotcoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hotcoffee »

Cgl33 wrote:
I am. I've found myself skipping a lot of their vlogs. They are so boring. I can't imagine it takes Bryan much time to edit. I also think school started up again and either people are back to school or their kids are back.
I haven't watched in a long time but am still subscribed and their views seem higher than ever. Getting 400k views on their daily video seems average
I don't care about your life
liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by liz749 »

So Bryan admitted today that he's been having all his meals prepared and delivered by a local company because he's been trying to eat "cleaner". It cracks me up that he won't say eat healthier and instead keeps saying cleaner because God forbid he admits he rags unhealthy. Cooking healthy food is not hard Bryan! You can't have every freaking meal made for you and delivered for the rest of your life!! I wonder if he thinks this is just a temporary thing until he gets his gallbladder out and then he can go back to eating like shit. All of this was being said as Ollie sits at the table eating a prepackaged pb&j and potato chips for lunch. If you're having these issues now and (falsely) believe they are completely hereditary, why not try to do better for your son!! Just blows my mind.

caitlinbradand
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by caitlinbradand »

HE BOUGHT A SHIRT WITH HOLES IN THEM? Are you fucking kidding me? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
I'm so done.

tamcam2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tamcam2 »

Can't believe he actually left the house in that disgusting holy shirt. Funny thing is, he probably spent like 50 bucks on it.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

liz749 wrote:So Bryan admitted today that he's been having all his meals prepared and delivered by a local company because he's been trying to eat "cleaner". It cracks me up that he won't say eat healthier and instead keeps saying cleaner because God forbid he admits he rags unhealthy. Cooking healthy food is not hard Bryan! You can't have every freaking meal made for you and delivered for the rest of your life!! I wonder if he thinks this is just a temporary thing until he gets his gallbladder out and then he can go back to eating like shit. All of this was being said as Ollie sits at the table eating a prepackaged pb&j and potato chips for lunch. If you're having these issues now and (falsely) believe they are completely hereditary, why not try to do better for your son!! Just blows my mind.

I definitely think he thinks it will be temporary or else he would learn how to prepare and shop for healthy food, why not get the whole family on board? Oh because Missy is a super taster she wouldn't dare eat something different and healthy :| I don't get it either!!
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Omg missy in yesterday's blog saying they're sooooooooo exhausted !! Really?!?! Soooo tired from what?!? Shopping? You don't work!!!! And they're exhausted?! All saying this while sitting down at restaurant and eating dinner omg people who work full time still shop without being exhausted! Wtf!

workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

No Bryan, that shirt with the tiny holes does not look good.
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

liz749 wrote:So Bryan admitted today that he's been having all his meals prepared and delivered by a local company because he's been trying to eat "cleaner". It cracks me up that he won't say eat healthier and instead keeps saying cleaner because God forbid he admits he rags unhealthy. Cooking healthy food is not hard Bryan! You can't have every freaking meal made for you and delivered for the rest of your life!! I wonder if he thinks this is just a temporary thing until he gets his gallbladder out and then he can go back to eating like shit. All of this was being said as Ollie sits at the table eating a prepackaged pb&j and potato chips for lunch. If you're having these issues now and (falsely) believe they are completely hereditary, why not try to do better for your son!! Just blows my mind.

Exactly. But I guess when you have money, you can just pay everyone to do something for you.

Meals prepped & delivered - CHECK
Cleaning Lady - CHECK
Your personal chauffer/baby watcher/etc - CHECK (aka Jeff)
Personal Decorator - CHECK (aka Natalia)..

But seriously, you'd think someone would advise them to spend better.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

thing is he went on a heath kick a few years back and lost a ton of weight. He knows how to cook healthy, he knows what foods to feed his body, hes just so damn lazy and entitled now its above him to cook his own meals. Healthy cooking isn't hard at all. I cook myself healthier meals than i cook the rest of my family pretty much all the time. Not that my kids and hubby eat junk every night, i just have to modify what they are eating to fit my diet. Take dinner tonight for example, homemade tacos, only i'm taking the meat and making it into a salad with no carbs and less cheese, sour cream ect than what my kids/husband will eat. If they want pizza one night thats fine, i cook myself chicken and veggies. (I'm not saying that i don't feed my family healthy meals, I'm just stricter on myself than i am on everyone else's meals, especially if its something like stir fry where i need a specific serving size of rice in my portion so i cook mine separate from the big batch i feed the family with.) Its really not that hard to do these things, and he and Missy have all the time in the world to meal prep.
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

roselyn wrote:Can't believe he actually left the house in that disgusting holy shirt. Funny thing is, he probably spent like 50 bucks on it.
I bet it's more than that. If it's a "Yeezy" (Kanye West line) shirt, it's well over $100. Image

Smrfnose
Amateur
Amateur

Observations while catching up on vlogs.

1) Freudian slip when Bryan said he and Jeff we're getting ready for THEIR wedding??? Ha! "Jeffery looks good in everything." Cue awkward glares from all three ladies.

2) Mima watching the boys is the first time I've actually heard an adult tell any of the boys to "be careful."

3) The disgusting hole shirt from Topman, I found it online from Topman's website. He paid $35.00. I repeat, disgusting!!!

4) Ollie was trying to talk to Bryan in today's vlog and Bryan literally told him to hold on. Yes Bryan, talking to a camera is WAY more important than listening to your son.

5) Missy please stop shopping in the juniors department. Tiny shorts and tight camo T's are not a flattering look on a mother of two.

Return to “Daily Bumps”