DailyFirstWorldProblems (Part 73)

RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: DailyFirstWorldProblems (Part 73)

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Missy needs to do something about her eyebrows, they're so patchy and mishappen! Tweezers and a brow pencil would work miracles for her.
amazing_ayah
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by amazing_ayah »

Screenshot_2016-10-14-21-50-54.png
Who is that? Sc taken from k&c vlog.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

MamaJoAnna wrote:
Lene olga wrote:Ollie is barely 3 not like 6 or 7 so everyone can understand him perfectly
He's still a toddler btw i understand him just fine
I think you need to check your ears ;)

(P.S my english is weak and my grammer is bad because i'm not from USA so kindly dont pointing about that)
marshmallowfluf wrote: Right? That would be funny if he was like 1 1/2 or 2 but the kid is 3 years old and no one can understand anything he says..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We get it. You're a minion hell bent on converting us all.
As I have said before he is hard to understand. That is not an indication of who he is. He seems like a smart boy. He would benefit from speech therapy. Where we live you can get speech therapy at your local school for free. At the age of three you have to take them to the school. I have two that required speech. Even though I took them to the therapist, I had to work with them every day. I do not see Bryan and Missy doing that!

Lene olga
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lene olga »

You told on your first comment that no one can understand anything he say is totally wrong thats why i correct you
Now in other post you say most people should understand him , So if i understand him than he's fine in speech. Also Did you see cassie videos ? Johnsan fam? Mimi papa , ellie jared, cullen katie everyone understand him when they are with ollie
I can send you links where ollie talks them and they reply him so your opinion is just way to wrong and hateful

Anyways
I dont know why you all are against for this little kid who turned 3 a couple months ago. I know you dislike his parents but ollie is a kid, give him a break.
You all should stop being so mean and rude towards him atleast.
Or it's better for me to leave this forum.
marshmallowfluf wrote:
Lene olga wrote:Ollie is barely 3 not like 6 or 7 so everyone can understand him perfectly
He's still a toddler btw i understand him just fine
I think you need to check your ears ;)

(P.S my english is weak and my grammer is bad because i'm not from USA so kindly dont pointing about that)
marshmallowfluf wrote:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Right? That would be funny if he was like 1 1/2 or 2 but the kid is 3 years old and no one can understand anything he says..

By 3 years old most people should be able to understand him.. Not 6 or 7 lol. And its not MY ears that couldnt understand him it was Corbin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

amazing_ayah wrote:
Screenshot_2016-10-14-21-50-54.png
Who is that? Sc taken from k&c vlog.
I asked myself the same thing. Pool boy maybe???

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

ImageImageImage

Cars pics for those who don't watch the johnsons
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Lene olga wrote:You told on your first comment that no one can understand anything he say is totally wrong thats why i correct you
Now in other post you say most people should understand him , So if i understand him than he's fine in speech. Also Did you see cassie videos ? Johnsan fam? Mimi papa , ellie jared, cullen katie everyone understand him when they are with ollie
I can send you links where ollie talks them and they reply him so your opinion is just way to wrong and hateful

Anyways
I dont know why you all are against for this little kid who turned 3 a couple months ago. I know you dislike his parents but ollie is a kid, give him a break.
You all should stop being so mean and rude towards him atleast.
Or it's better for me to leave this forum.
If ONE person understands him, he isn't "fine in speech." Lol. Bye Felicia!
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

I don't really like a lot of negativity on Ollie personally, it's just cruel because he's a little boy. But saying things like his speech isn't so good and he's spoiled are just facts from his parents failing him.

I have a 3 year old niece, who I've been able to understand since she could talk, aside from a few words that are too difficult for kids to pronounce. I've babysat 3 year olds who I can understand perfectly. Ollie does have a speech problem, especially with the fact that he ends so many words with '-den'. At three years old, you should be able to understand a lot of what a kid says...we can understand him sometimes, but it's rare. Even words he's been saying for over a year, like "chocolate milk" and "dino", almost sound like gibberish.

On another note, that has to be a different fish they have unless they ripped the poor thing's tail off, or he got sick and part of his tail fell off?
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Trying to post this for the third time, so hope a bunch of posts don't show up lol

I don't really like a lot of negativity on Ollie personally, it's just cruel because he's a little boy. But saying things like his speech isn't so good and he's spoiled are just facts from his parents failing him.

I have a 3 year old niece, who I've been able to understand since she could talk, aside from a few words that are too difficult for kids to pronounce. I've babysat 3 year olds who I can understand perfectly. Ollie does have a speech problem, especially with the fact that he ends so many words with '-den'. At three years old, you should be able to understand a lot of what a kid says...we can understand him sometimes, but it's rare. Even words he's been saying for over a year, like "chocolate milk" and "dino", almost sound like gibberish.

On another note, that has to be a different fish they have unless they ripped the poor thing's tail off, or he got sick and part of his tail fell off?
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

tintin15 wrote:I don't really like a lot of negativity on Ollie personally, it's just cruel because he's a little boy. But saying things like his speech isn't so good and he's spoiled are just facts from his parents failing him.

It would be different if they acting gave a shit about it to fix it. The 'Oden' he adds to everything isn't normal. And this is coming from someone who has a child in speech.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I don't think most of us here are trying to be cruel to Ollie. The issues he has are all pretty much the results of bad parenting. And that's not his fault. Saying his speech isn't where it should be isn't insulting him. It's a fact.
There's another family, called "Smelly Belly TV" ( yeah, I know), and their youngest _just_ turned three. She speaks SO much better than Ollie, I was stunned to find out she was younger than him. I know I shouldn't compare kids, and everyone learns st their own pace, yada yada yada. Personal: my daughter had bad speech delay. I didn't treat it as a problem with _me_, and try to ignore it and hope it went away, like Bryan and Missy seem to do. I got her help. Yes, Ollie is doing better. But he is nowhere near where he should be, and that is Bryan and Missy's fault because they are too caught up being "famous" and going to Disneyland to get him evaluated. At least, that's what I see. Maybe they have, and that's why he has made the progress he has. But I doubt it.
Rant over.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Acbsktbll wrote:ImageImageImage

On that top picture, can anyone read what it says on the seat? My old eyes can't figure it out.

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Ha good catch. I haven't watched the vlog yet but that is definitely not the same fish! Hashtag was red and purple with a twin tail, that new one is red with a normal tail. She didn't even try to get one similar. Lol

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

DailyFirstWorldProblems (Part 73)

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

lmmomSD wrote:
Acbsktbll wrote:ImageImageImage

On that top picture, can anyone read what it says on the seat? My old eyes can't figure it out.

That's a Chevy Camaro Z28. Bryan spent around $50k on a car that can't be a sponsorship because they clearly are keeping it hidden. They are ridiculous.

Below is a stock pic:

And Bryan's:

just_me
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by just_me »

lmmomSD wrote:
Emily48098 wrote:Correct me if I am wrong, 2 million dollars worth of insurance doesn't mean that he is spending 2 million on it. I believe it means he is covered for 2 million dollars worth of damage. I'm sure that amount of coverage is not cheap, but it is no where near $2,000,000.
That's true. It's $2 million worth of insurance, not $2million cash. I wonder how much those "monitors" cost. Still, shutting down the main artery in and out of a decent sized town so you can film a music video that is only going to air on YouTube is pretty pompous. His delusions are out of control. If Sony Music was doing this, and it was going to air on MTV, I would still roll my eyes, but Bryan is whacked. And his minions are eating it up. "Wow, that's so cool!" Arrrrrgh.
lol Ok then it's nothing what I read it as. I was reading it like they had to pay the $2 million as a deposit and if nothing happened they'd get it back. Don't ask me where I got the thought that it was a deposit since it was never mentioned on the site. lol
SAHMof1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SAHMof1 »

Please delete if this is against rules. No actual location is shown per se so hopefully it's ok.

I live semi local to DB so when I read Bryan's tweet that they were shutting DOWN the FREEWAY for his shoot I was beyond irritated. I didn't buy it first of all, there's basically ONE major freeway where they live and there's just no conceivable way I could see it getting shut down. I had a feeling it was more of a "click bait" type of tweet to look like some Justin Bieber celebrity.

Pic for anyone who didn't see the tweet-
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016101 ... 835f82.png[/img]

So I knew I would have to just wait until the next day to see if it was legit the freeway or not. SHOCKINGLY, it wasn't. Duh. But a random ass back road.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016101 ... 6688a8.png[/img]

As you can see, the 15 freeway at the top of the photo is the one major freeway I was referencing. I had to zoom out SO FAR on the maps so you could see how far away the freeway was that the roads near the location (red dot) disappeared. So no Bryan, CHP didn't shut down the FREEWAY for you, just a random rural two lane road.

Bryan has always gotten on my nerves but lately it's been ridiculous. Like beyond ridiculous. I don't know how between him acting like a big shot and missys constant complaining anyone wants to be around them.

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

I don't understand your post? Why did you have to wait the next day? How did you find out where they were shooting? I'm confused lol

SomeoneNew2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SomeoneNew2 »

Because he bragged on Twitter the evening it was happening so it didn't show up until the next days video.
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

no our yacht is in a marina and we have to keep 10 million public liabilities insurance and we pay 60 a month

Sent from my SM-T2105 using Tapatalk
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:That's a Chevy Camaro Z28. Bryan spent around $50k on a car that can't be a sponsorship because they clearly are keeping it hidden. They are ridiculous.
No wonder Missys popping out videos. Someone needs to help pay for all the cars.

Return to “Daily Bumps”