PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyFirstWorldProblems (Part 73)

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

I think Missy just spoiled the surprise.Image

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

PosyGirl72 wrote:I think Missy just spoiled the surprise.Image
Forgot to add that the "y" and "w" are not close to each other at all.

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
Enchantedbybeautyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Enchantedbybeautyy »

I want them to have a girl because it just seems like everyone I hear of who has a baby recently has a boy. For that reason it'll probably be a boy haha
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

If she seriously just ruined the surprise then that would be an all time low for her, can you not delete or edit on twitter?
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

thenightowl wrote:If she seriously just ruined the surprise then that would be an all time low for her, can you not delete or edit on twitter?
Delete yes, edit no.

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

liz749 wrote:
sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:Yeah I could never figure out why they didn't have a single negative comment, it never even occurred to me that someone was going through all of them and deleting some. Seems so daunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Youtubers can preset a list of words and phrases that they don't want in comments as well so I'm sure there are plenty of comments that never even get posted. I'd bet they have a rather lengthy list of banned words that covers everything from "delayed" to "spoiled". A lot of people used to say Jeff deleted comments for them when he was first hired by Bryan. To delete comments, you'd have to read them. Something's are just straight up mean and others are major eye openers...I can't imagine having to spend part of your day reading and deleting them.

I was surprised to not see any negative comments on Missy's "keeping my kid humble" video pointing out that Ollie is spoiled rotten. I wonder if someone was deleting them or if they already have those words blocked so you can't even have a discussion on a video about it...that makes me mad. I get deleting hateful things or cuss words but shutting down one side of a discussion (that you decided to make a video about) because you don't agree is wrong.

Wow I had no idea you could do that... interesting. And yes I agree, it's one thing to delete just plain rude or hateful comments but it seems like they only want to have the comments on their videos with preteens talking about how they are goals. You'd think they'd want to have conversations with people, just seems like that was the whole point of starting their channel. Or at least that's how it seemed to me.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So she was putting Corbin and Kelsey to work making dream catchers for the party she was supposedly throwing for them?
I love how she put her guests to work.
And if I hear Bryan complaining about missing the boys going to bed, or his first world problems of being exhausted from the video shoot that he wanted, I am going to scream. But then again, I suppose I don't have to watch this train wreck.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by liz749 »

I am interested to see who all was invited to this gender reveal party? Do Kelsey and Corbin really have more than a handful of friends and family members in the area? Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't like none of their family live around them? I would get Missy's family showing up because they should at least know Kelsey and Corbin from high school but who else is supposed to be coming to this? I am sure Jeff and family will be there but I don't get why they are throwing a big elaborate party (other than it makes for good vlogging footage) when There aren't that many people to be there?

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Every time I see Michelle in their vlogs I always laugh because you can tell she's so annoyed being a part of their stupid music videos....she's like their for Missy's hair and make-up for her 2 minute scenes...the girl is not starring in a huge hollywood movie....like a bunch of 12 year old kids will watch this and fantasize to be like them when they grow up...it's pathetic and gross!!!

Ollie needs a hair cut.....if his mom wasn't always hogging Michele maybe she could take care of that hahahah
Jessi31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jessi31 »

This comment had me laughing on Facebook! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016101 ... 9c5de9.png[/img]

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Jessi31 wrote:This comment had me laughing on Facebook! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016101 ... 9c5de9.png[/img]

I thought Erika Arn was one of their biggest minions?
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DailyFirstWorldProblems (Part 73)

Unread post by Amelia322 »

I was curious about who would be attending their reveal too, like why would you want to celebrate that with a bunch of people you're never around? Doesn't make any sense. I mean unless their families live down in cali? It's just so odd to me lol and seriously do missy and Bryan they think they're freaking celebrities? They look like fools!!! They feel like hot shit. I'm sure everybody around them is laughing at them when they go home lol what a joke. That music video shit looks extremely expensive not to mention paying all the workers.. will he really get a big return? I don't know any fat short singers who think they're hot shit like Bryan

ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

Jessi31 wrote:This comment had me laughing on Facebook! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016101 ... 9c5de9.png[/img]

She's a C&K obsessive. She replies to nearly every commenter on their facebook, usually like a total bitch haha. She bugs me, but this made me laugh [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
Lurker4Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lurker4Life »

I've become ever more convinced Daily Bumps buys subs (sorry if any of this "evidence" has been mentioned before). The followers they have on other social media accounts don't add up to their youtube subs, especially facebook likes. Two examples --> Chris Stukkman or however you spell it has more facebook likes than Bryan, and he has 1.3 million less subs. This little 'family' vlogging channel I watch only have 270 000 approx. subs but their facebook has only 9000 less likes and receives more comments and likes than Bryans. In terms of the Daily Bumps facebook page, both channels do have less likes, but the figures aren't proportionate to their youtube subs. H3H3 Productions have almost 200 000 more likes than them but only 400000 more youtube subs. Sorry if this doesn't make sense but you get my drift.

And if anything they target the age demographic most likely to follow their favourite youtube on facebook.
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

For those asking who is going to attend the gender reveal... it'll be a bunch of Missy's family & supppppper awkward

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I just looked at the Facebook page, and how does he know they're the "fastest growing family vlog"? Does he have one shred of evidence to back that up? Hell, SlyFox has only been vlogging since what, January, and they have over 300K subscribers. Don't like them either, but that's pretty fast!
And I guess he wanted Christina Ricci to make a reboot of the Addams Family happen. Sad. He really has too much time on his hands. Bryan, go play with your kids.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

It blows my mind that Bryan is dumping all this money into what ultimately amounts to a vanity project. He's not signed with a lable, correct? So he's self funding both the album production and this ridiculous level of marketing. Multiple music videos each with multi-day shoots is so over the top. They are spending a small fortune so that Bryan can live out a fantasy. This is proof to me that he isn't happy being at home all day and he needs something to do that isn't just a giant money pit.
Lurker4Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lurker4Life »

Dailybuzz24 wrote:I hope for the respect of K&C that they put their vlog up after them, it would be disrespectable if they put their vlog up before them ruining the Suprise for the viewers. It would make me more disappointed in them than I'm already, if they have any least respect for their "friends" they would put theirs up after and not before. They already are making this all about them by throwing the party at their property, they could at least step back and not ruin it for them.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
I agree. I also will be annoyed if Ollie has any part in the reveal. That may sound bad, but that would just be Missy feeding her own ego. Ollie isn't related to the new baby so their would be no reason.
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

Dailybuzz24 wrote:I hope for the respect of K&C that they put their vlog up after them, it would be disrespectable if they put their vlog up before them ruining the Suprise for the viewers. It would make me more disappointed in them than I'm already, if they have any least respect for their "friends" they would put theirs up after and not before. They already are making this all about them by throwing the party at their property, they could at least step back and not ruin it for them.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Or at least let that little part of the reveal out.
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

Hahahahha
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Daily Bumps”