DailyFirstWorldProblems (Part 73)

Lurker4Life
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyFirstWorldProblems (Part 73)

Unread post by Lurker4Life »

workfromhomemom wrote:It's narcissism. That's what drug Bryan is on. That and a big helping of delusion.
Maybe a daily shot of arrogance as well?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

kittypurry wrote:
Lurker4Life wrote:Fun facts while I most likely wait for the vlog --> If people haven't notices Bumps have the discussion 'page' of their channel off lol. Couldn't handle the hate. And this is their synopsis:

We are a Southern California family of 4 that likes to live life to the fullest. We share our honest day-to-day life in video form for you to enjoy. The Daily Bumps family includes Missy, a stay-at-home mom and lover of baking, Bryan, a singer-songwriter who has shared the iTunes Top 40 with artists such as Justin Bieber and Taylor Swift, Oliver, an adrenaline-filled 3 year old who enjoys climbing and jumping, and Finley, a lovable little newborn boy.

So they could update it to say Ollie was three but they still have Finn down as a newborn? And its pretty pathetic when you advertise yourself as an artist on the same level of Justin Beiber and Taylor Swift (with number ones) but your greatest claim to fame is top 40.

And to set the record straight Bryan, your album supposedly did 'well' on the charts but it was only up there for one week and the highest any of the singles got was 39 in the UK and in the world the average for all the singles was 71st? What deluded drugs is Bryan on that make him feel like he is the king of the Earth? I want whatever he has.

They took out "entrepreneural" I guess...that always made me chuckle. It was a pretty inaccurate description of them though
"Lover of baking"? She bakes what, once a month?
What time do Kelsey and Corbin usually post?

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
Lurker4Life
Informer
Informer

Its a girl!
jmenjivar88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jmenjivar88 »

It's a girl!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Wow guys he waited a whole seven minutes to post his vlog what an awesome friend seriously they couldn't wait an hour, and I love that she's having a girl missy must be fuming inside!

webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Wow guys he waited a whole seven minutes to post his vlog what an awesome friend seriously they couldn't wait an hour, and I love that she's having a girl missy must be fuming inside!

KatherineLouvain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KatherineLouvain »

I thought it would be a girl - Missy was so happy because now Finn can marry the baby girl and have girl babies and Missy will then be somewhat related to Corbin and have granddaughters.

Lurker4Life
Informer
Informer

I had this massive post but lost it so here is the condensed version.
- I wonder why they decided not to monetize the video...
- I liked the décor, I didn't like the theme of bows and arrows and I thought the outside bit was pretty stupid, especially the black balloons on the board.
- They cut away from what looked like Ollie going to snatch from Finn, and then when they went to pick Finn a toy Ollie seemed to have new ones? Good job teaching him to not be spoilt guys.
- Props to whoever said Natalia and Jeff would be there.
- Missy is so going to be living her dreams through this baby. In K & C's she talked about how she always wanted to buy the baby girl clothes and they blatantly talked about it in DBs like its cute. Probably why I got the fibe she micromanaged the whole event, so that she was getting the baby shower she wanted for her girl.
- Bryan seemed to have the kids a bit more today, which for him isn't hard to do. When he was questioning if Finn had had an experience with balloons like that I was thinking, of course you wouldn't know, you are never there.
-What I think bugged me the most was how at the start the bumps say to check out the other vlog to see the gender and they might slip up and say it. At the end they casually talk about the gender. Why put a disclaimer on the vlog to try and help out your friends when you ignore yourself. Its not like it was a livestream and they accidentally showed the gender, they had the choice to cut it out but no, gotta get them views. And yeah, lets not wait for people to actually watch their vlog -_-
- I didn't like the cake.
-Sorry if these posts bug anyone. I'm signing off for the night.
Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

hahahaha Kelsey is having a girl. Missy gotta be PISSED.. She is probably thinking if I got with Corbin this would be my daughter LOL
907ninja
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 907ninja »

"This is going to be Missy's little girl!"
You'll probably pay for that comment Bryan...

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

So who were the other people at the party? I saw that Bryan and Cassie must have been face timing the grandparents. That was just so sad to me that they couldn't have been there with them. Instead had to have a bumps ego filled party. Sorry but that party was just so darn stupid... too much stuff going on. Pinterest overload.
So we were right missy was crying tears of disappointment at the ultrasound. Bryan actually got it right when he said "this is Missy's little girl".

For Finn second class party probably. They hadn't even bought him a gift yet. Of course Ollie wanted it all. Nice try Bryan.

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Wow I'm honestly very surprised and ill be the first to say I was wrong. I really thought it was going to be a boy because I thought if it was a girl missy would be so jealous but after watching both vlogs all I saw was just happiness from missy which was shocking. I guess I don't give her enough credit, she seems like a really good friend. She did a great job on the party and when she hangs out with her friends she just seems like she comes out of her shell more and is happy. I'm glad I was wrong about her.

Elizabetlj
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Elizabetlj »

I'm think Miss is going to be living vicariously though Kelsey. It's her dream baby everything she has wanted. I bet she hates the fact that bryan can't give her girls and that why she's hates hum so much.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Who thinks Missy actually had those baby girl clothes from her last pregnancy before her dreams were crushed?
amazing_ayah
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by amazing_ayah »

Why is there a tripod in ollies room pointed directly at his bed? Have they filmed anything recently with ollie. I don't really watch the vlogs that much or missys channel anymore. Just thought that was strange.
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

907ninja wrote:"This is going to be Missy's little girl!"
You'll probably pay for that comment Bryan...

I haven't watched either vlog, did Bryan really say that? I think that's insensitive and I would be upset if I were Missy. I don't have a gender preference, and I don't particularly care about the gender of anyone's baby, let alone the gender of a stranger's baby, but If I did have a strong preference and my husband said something like that, I would be upset. Obviously a friend's baby isn't going to be a substitute for your own daughter. It's just an odd statement. I've heard people at showers say, Oh, I have all boys or I have all girls so it's nice to buy for the other gender. But to say "this is going to be Missy's little girl" is just awkward and uncalled for.
liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by liz749 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016101 ... 0d39c1.png[/img]

Even on Finn's day, it's all about Ollie.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:Wow I'm honestly very surprised and ill be the first to say I was wrong. I really thought it was going to be a boy because I thought if it was a girl missy would be so jealous but after watching both vlogs all I saw was just happiness from missy which was shocking. I guess I don't give her enough credit, she seems like a really good friend. She did a great job on the party and when she hangs out with her friends she just seems like she comes out of her shell more and is happy. I'm glad I was wrong about her.

I'm torn on that. She has been friends with those two for a long time, so I believe she cares for them, as much as she _can_ care for someone outside of her family. But Bryan saying it's going to be Missy's girl is very telling. I think she's going to live vicariously through Kelsey, like she does with Peyton.
She's definitely happier around these two than I ever see her around anyone else. I don't know if it's being with Corbin, or what. I was going to say maybe she's more comfortable around them because she's known them so long, but everyone else we see her around is family. But she's practically giddy in the vlogs with them. She giggles and flips her hair, and squeals. It's weird.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

I don't watch K&C, but will they still be in the RV when they have the baby?
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

I forgot to add - did they temporarily dye Ollie's hair? Speaking of his hair, has anyone else noticed he seems to have roots? Maybe it's from the pool chlorine or Nissy is still using that lightner crap in it.

Return to “Daily Bumps”