krissylove902 Part 2

hjl226

Re: krissylove902 Part 2

Unread post by hjl226 »

Lol now taylers giving her car seat advice
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

... Tayler is the LAST person who should be giving advice.
I cannot stop laughing. These girls are hot ass fucking messes.
Beth_munday
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Beth_munday »

I've been wondering if now that Tayler is planning to ERF if Krissy will too.
Aladam1234
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Aladam1234 »

Since no answered I'll ask again:
Who is the girl that TeenMomKristy put on blast over YouTube? Something about her finance leaving her and their child? Is this the same chick? Or am I far off?
If Life is Unfair to Everyone, Doesn't the make Life Fair?
You Are Unique, Just Like Everyone Else!
Judge Me as You Will! You're just some person behind a screen.
Madhatter42
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Madhatter42 »

Aladam1234 wrote:Since no answered I'll ask again:
Who is the girl that TeenMomKristy put on blast over YouTube? Something about her finance leaving her and their child? Is this the same chick? Or am I far off?
Yes that's Ashley from TheLittleFamilyOf3
Alrosel
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Alrosel »

Aladam1234 wrote:Since no answered I'll ask again:
That was Ashley or littlefamilyof3.
Aladam1234
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Aladam1234 »

That's what I thought, that's Crazy!
If Life is Unfair to Everyone, Doesn't the make Life Fair?
You Are Unique, Just Like Everyone Else!
Judge Me as You Will! You're just some person behind a screen.
IAmTheNight
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IAmTheNight »

Ok, her recent video of them going to Walmart was ridiculous. Why doesn't Kristy ever properly dress her daughter? She never has socks or shoes on. She is too lazy to fully dress her to go to the store, she didn't even have pants on. It just looked like a shirt and a diaper. Just because kristy abd justin walk around looking homeless doesn't mean Harper should. You know those kids you see in public that look like they have no clothes? The kids you feel sorry for? Yeah, that kid was Harper in that video.
mumma2one

Unread post by mumma2one »

IAmTheNight wrote:Ok, her recent video of them going to Walmart was ridiculous. Why doesn't Kristy ever properly dress her daughter? She never has socks or shoes on. She is too lazy to fully dress her to go to the store, she didn't even have pants on. It just looked like a shirt and a diaper. Just because kristy abd justin walk around looking homeless doesn't mean Harper should. You know those kids you see in public that look like they have no clothes? The kids you feel sorry for? Yeah, that kid was Harper in that video.

I agree, that "top" she was wearing is actually a dress but even still its night time put her in weather appropriate clothes, I am not sure what the weather is like where Kristy lives but to me she still needs shoes, socks & at least a shirt & pants not a dress. Kids feel the cold more than us so when getting them dressed for comfort dress them like you plus an extra layer.......LAZY KRISTY.

EDIT- It also annoyed me that she gave her that zebra with no intention of buying thats just cruel. Obviously you do not have to buy it coz you can't buy them every little thing but thats just teasing her. If I recall Kristy just gave it to her, Harper didn't ask for it.
IAmTheNight
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IAmTheNight »

mumma2one wrote:
IAmTheNight wrote:Ok, her recent video of them going to Walmart was ridiculous. Why doesn't Kristy ever properly dress her daughter? She never has socks or shoes on. She is too lazy to fully dress her to go to the store, she didn't even have pants on. It just looked like a shirt and a diaper. Just because kristy abd justin walk around looking homeless doesn't mean Harper should. You know those kids you see in public that look like they have no clothes? The kids you feel sorry for? Yeah, that kid was Harper in that video.

I agree, that "top" she was wearing is actually a dress but even still its night time put her in weather appropriate clothes, I am not sure what the weather is like where Kristy lives but to me she still needs shoes, socks & at least a shirt & pants not a dress. Kids feel the cold more than us so when getting them dressed for comfort dress them like you plus an extra layer.......LAZY KRISTY.

EDIT- It also annoyed me that she gave her that zebra with no intention of buying thats just cruel. Obviously you do not have to buy it coz you can't buy them every little thing but thats just teasing her. If I recall Kristy just gave it to her, Harper didn't ask for it.

Yeah, she could've at least put leggings in her or something if she's wearing a dress, she's even got pictures of Harper on the ground with a jacket on but no shoes or socks. If it's cold enough for a jacket then it's cold enough for shoes especially on damp grass.

The thing with the Zebra bothered me too, Kristy should never tease that baby like that. Why even put it in the buggy when you don't intend to buy it? You could tell she really liked it by the way she was snuggling with it, it's like Kristy doesn't even acknowledge the fact that Harper has feelings.
Did you notice in the beginning how Harper was thrashing around in her car seat, she was all over the place! Those straps need to be fitted better! She wouldn't stand a chance in a wreck.
ber614
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ber614 »

I felt bad for Harper when Kristy gave her that zebra and said she wasn't going to buy it. If she wanted to distract her with a stuffed animal or toy, she should have brought her own from home.

Also, in her toddler haul video she bought Harper that squeezable fruit, which I thought was fine, but then said "She eats 2-3 for lunch." Harper is over a year old now and she should be eating a little more than just squeezable fruit for a meal. It is so sad the Kristy is too lazy to make meals for her child. She can make her chicken, steamed vegetables, and then have the squeezable fruit as a side. Kristy should try eating just squeezable fruit!
mumma2one

briguez wrote:I felt bad for Harper when Kristy gave her that zebra and said she wasn't going to buy it. If she wanted to distract her with a stuffed animal or toy, she should have brought her own from home.

Also, in her toddler haul video she bought Harper that squeezable fruit, which I thought was fine, but then said "She eats 2-3 for lunch." Harper is over a year old now and she should be eating a little more than just squeezable fruit for a meal. It is so sad the Kristy is too lazy to make meals for her child. She can make her chicken, steamed vegetables, and then have the squeezable fruit as a side. Kristy should try eating just squeezable fruit!

Harper NEEDS to eat proper food, pretty much what they eat. Solid foods not mush, thats pathetic & lazy. Yes the fruity ones can be used as side for brekky or lunch or snack or dessert after dinner. If she is eating 3 of them she is obviously starving!! Get off your lazy a$$ Krissy & feed her proper foods shes what 15 months??? She SHOULD be having normal food now. How is her family allowing this? Its basically neglect..
ihateleaf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ihateleaf »

She's starting a blog. Hope she figures out what the red line under those misspelled words mean.
mumma2one

ihateleaf wrote:She's starting a blog. Hope she figures out what the red line under those misspelled words mean.

Lol, oh gosh this will be interesting....Link please?
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

mumma2one wrote: Lol, oh gosh this will be interesting....Link please?
http://teenmomkristy.blogspot.com
ImageImage
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

Is what they're saying on YTMD about you true?
No.
They take what I say and twist it around.
They said I feed Harper the pack things for meals when I never said I do. Harper eats everything we eat and much more. My baby girl is very healthy. If I need to record a doctor aptm to prove to them that I will.

http://ask.fm/teenmomkristy

Can't screenshot. I'm on my IPad.

Also, I didn't know she was bi..?

How would you and Justin feel if Harper turned out to be a butch lesbian?
Would be happy that she is honest with herself.
I'm bi, I'm all for equal rights.
ImageImage
mumma2one

TWDfan wrote:Is what they're saying on YTMD about you true?
No.
They take what I say and twist it around.
They said I feed Harper the pack things for meals when I never said I do. Harper eats everything we eat and much more. My baby girl is very healthy. If I need to record a doctor aptm to prove to them that I will.

http://ask.fm/teenmomkristy

Can't screenshot. I'm on my IPad.

Also, I didn't know she was bi..?

How would you and Justin feel if Harper turned out to be a butch lesbian?
Would be happy that she is honest with herself.
I'm bi, I'm all for equal rights.

Shes Bi? Nothing wrong if she is, just have never heard her say that...

Return to “Krissylove902 / PowerPuffKristy/TeenMomKristy”