Krissylove902/All her other personalities Part 3

KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Krissylove902/All her other personalities Part 3

Unread post by KimKardashian »

SomeOfTheseBitches wrote:Okay, everyone already know who I am.
I had to put Justin in jail 2 days ago for demestic violence. That's all I'm allowed to say
Are you and Harper alright ?
SomeOfTheseBitches
TROLL
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by SomeOfTheseBitches »

Were fine, and no harper want with us. I can't answer any more questions about it though it could affect the case.
queenofhearts
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by queenofhearts »

I'm glad that you and Harper are okay! I hope you find the strength to leave his useless ass because you and Harper deserve better and people like him don't change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Why even come here and say anything. It's just gonna make you look bad when you take him like last time... glad you and harper are ok
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Am I the only one wondering how their jobs are going to work since there's a no contact order? Winder who is going to quit? Care to enlighten us krissy? I know youre there somewhere..
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

They both work at Walmart right ?
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

KimKardashian wrote:They both work at Walmart right ?
Yea. Oh yea I just remembered they work opposite shifts. I wonder if they will still let one go to avoid drama
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

I talked to her A few days ago (she wanted to talk to someone else who had to leave their kid's dad because of violence) and as of then, they were both still working there but I haven't talked to her since or specifically asked that
#FreeBen
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

So she already has a new boyfriend and they were in a video together like 2 weeks ago. Her wedding was what, 3 weeks ago?
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She's just on the rebound. Her husband kicked her ass so I'm not judging her on being over it. I don't know that a new relationship is a great idea though.

I'm no minion but I kinda feel like a Krissy cheerleader these days. She left her abuser, she didn't get pregnant again, she takes care of her kid, she works her butt off, she's lost a ton of weight since starting her job... She cooled her jets and participated here like a normal person instead of a crazy. I've seen miles more improvement in Krissy than Jess, Tayler, Allyshia, and Lindsey combined. Whodathunk that Krissy would end up doing the best out of all of them?

I wish she weren't jumping into a relationship. But I gotta say I'm damn proud of her.
#FreeBen
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

blackbettybamf wrote:She's just on the rebound. Her husband kicked her ass so I'm not judging her on being over it. I don't know that a new relationship is a great idea though.

I'm no minion but I kinda feel like a Krissy cheerleader these days. She left her abuser, she didn't get pregnant again, she takes care of her kid, she works her butt off, she's lost a ton of weight since starting her job... She cooled her jets and participated here like a normal person instead of a crazy. I've seen miles more improvement in Krissy than Jess, Tayler, Allyshia, and Lindsey combined. Whodathunk that Krissy would end up doing the best out of all of them?

I wish she weren't jumping into a relationship. But I gotta say I'm damn proud of her.
I agree. She was annoying with all her craziness but she has changed. She's had like 4 jobs now which is pretty surprising. Sad that he had to hurt her in order to leave, but glad she did. He was an ugly creeper. She is actually a pretty girl. Hopefully she gets some self confidence from her weight lose and allows herself to find a guy who is actually good for herself and harper.
Just hope it wasn't some ploy for attention since Tayler made all those accusations about chuckie before krissy posted about justin. I don't think she would make it up though
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

It definitely really happened. She just got her new job so she didn't work with Justin anymore. She wrote me about some shit she's dealing with with him but I don't wanna blast her personal info. But you already outed yourself Krissy, feel free to come answer the things you're comfortable sharing. I think you have more respect here these days than you used to.
#FreeBen
SomeOfTheseBitches
TROLL

Hey girls, id like to reassure you guys that the guy I'm dating has been a very close friend of mine since high school. I'm very happy right now and yes I quit Walmart to get away from Justin but got another job same day. I will not pull a tayler, John won't see harper for a few months and he is okay with that.

I have a wonderful support system and everyones happy I'm now with the guy my family thought I should have been with years ago (momma knows best type thing lol) he is a very smart man and is in school to become a teacher. I'm blessed I'm still here and I'm taking every moment as a blessing in my life.

Any questions just ask and I'll answer
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

SomeOfTheseBitches wrote:Hey girls, id like to reassure you guys that the guy I'm dating has been a very close friend of mine since high school. I'm very happy right now and yes I quit Walmart to get away from Justin but got another job same day. I will not pull a tayler, John won't see harper for a few months and he is okay with that.

I have a wonderful support system and everyones happy I'm now with the guy my family thought I should have been with years ago (momma knows best type thing lol) he is a very smart man and is in school to become a teacher. I'm blessed I'm still here and I'm taking every moment as a blessing in my life.

Any questions just ask and I'll answer
Is he the guy you were with before justin?
SomeOfTheseBitches
TROLL

No, we have never been together. We were just friends for many years. Though he's friends with my ex before Justin.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Did you experience abuse before the marriage if so why did you continue on with the wedding?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
SomeOfTheseBitches
TROLL

Sorry girls I just got home from work and cleaned so im just now getting on my laptop.
No he never hit me before we got married. It was always yelling at me and sometimes pushing shoving. I should have just left and not married him but I did what I did and I hate to say it im kinda happy I did, I TRULY saw the monster he is a week later. Now we are legally separated.

I also am working full time for a local place kinda as a waitress but I make min. wage plus tips. Im just lucky
IAmTheNight
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IAmTheNight »

Proud of you girl. You're a real underdog :)
SomeOfTheseBitches
TROLL

Thank you. I've become a better mother with me being happier as well. My mom said something the other day. I'm doing wonderful with money and have the money I need for a tattoo I've been wanting for years. I've changed my whole look and feel confident again as well.

Justin hasn't seen harper in going on about 3 weeks.He said he works to much (talked to his mom) bit he drove 2 hours away Monday to see a chick he just met.

If he doesn't want to be in her life anore , fine. Shell know who was there for her and did everything for her when she grows up.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Wow she's lost so much weight. She looks great. I'm really glad to see her improving herself so she can be with someone better than justin. Everything he will have from now on will definitely be a downgrade since he's such a dickface. I'm glad she found someone better

Return to “Krissylove902 / PowerPuffKristy/TeenMomKristy”