Krissylove902/All her other personalities Part 3

jameson_
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Re: Krissylove902/All her other personalities Part 3

Post by jameson_ » Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:18 am

blackbettybamf wrote:I can't find her YT anymore but she's onehotmommaxc on IG.

She's not the most mature person ever (love you anyway Krissy ;) lol) but out of all the people I've watched over the past few years, she is the only one I've seen take actual logical steps to better their life for their child. Plus she's really young! She's trying and she has grown up a lot and doesn't really resemble the person she used to be anymore. Lucky for her, LOL, her old channels are gone.
Thankyou! :)
briannaspeaks
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by briannaspeaks » Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:01 am

Her yt is LoveSexAndLifeTime.

"She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)."
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Metalheadmama666 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:08 am

LoveSexandlifetime is what I see on the top of her videos
SomeOfTheseBitches
TROLL

Post by SomeOfTheseBitches » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:02 pm

I can't really help with this one because its "self promoting" but its still up and love you too lol
Dhatkat
Talker
Talker

Post by Dhatkat » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:31 pm

Isn't someofthesebitches Krissy ? Lol if ya why does she comment on her own thread and try to make herself look good
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Metalheadmama666 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:33 pm

I think krissy finally admitted to the account.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by blackbetty » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:52 pm

She was originally called out and denied it. Nobody believed her but she proved she could participate in the forum without acting like a freak like she used to so we let her stay.

Eventually she admitted to it when she needed some support after leaving her abusive husband.

Is Krissy perfect? Hell no. But if you look at Krissy 2 years ago compared to now, she's come a long way.
#FreeBen
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by mommaof2cuties » Tue May 19, 2015 1:37 pm

I'm a little disappointed in her now. She's sure rolling through guys fast. I thinks it's been 3 since she left what's his face. Good for her for having the confidence to get out there and look for someone but I thought she would work on her and harper a little more first.
Lovaleea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lovaleea » Tue May 19, 2015 6:21 pm

Eh, I don't necessarily think its bad she's dated 3 guys since Justin... I mean there is nothing wrong with going out and having fun. Although she does seem to jump pretty fast. I worry about her finding someone who feeds her all the right lines and takes advantage of her, but My MAIN concern is I hope shes not introducing them to Harper. I like to think she has a better head on her shoulders than that though, hopefully.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by blackbetty » Tue May 19, 2015 7:30 pm

She's just dating like other girls her age. As far as I know they're not around Harper and she goes out when Justin's family has her.

Do i think she's better off doing her own thing for awhile? Sure. But she's not really doing anything wrong imo at least from what I can see.

Krissy, if you get pregnant, you're dead to me.
#FreeBen
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Metalheadmama666 » Tue May 19, 2015 7:35 pm

I think dating around after what she's been through is fine by me. Not like she's bringing these guys around her daughter playing house.

Krissy is doing awesome :)
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by red3head » Tue May 19, 2015 8:15 pm

I don't know anyone that would post pictures of someone that they were just "dating" on social media. I know for sure 2 out of the 3 dudes since Justin she has posted that they were in a relationship.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by blackbetty » Tue May 19, 2015 8:23 pm

The relationships have lasted like 3 days lol.

You can feel however you want! I'm not trying to change your mind on it but she told me she's gonna start beauty school in the fall. She's working, she's looking for a second job, she is staying away from Justin, she's taking care of Harper, not bringing the dudes around her, and she's not pregnant.

That's a completely different Krissy than the one from thread 1. Just sayin. If she keeps up what she's doing, even if I don't agree with her boy craziness (I was young and dumb once too) she's doing fine. Hell, even taking it all at face value, she's doing better than Lindsey, Tayler, Allyshia, Becca...
#FreeBen
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by mommaof2cuties » Tue May 19, 2015 8:28 pm

blackbettybamf wrote:The relationships have lasted like 3 days lol.

You can feel however you want! I'm not trying to change your mind on it but she told me she's gonna start beauty school in the fall. She's working, she's looking for a second job, she is staying away from Justin, she's taking care of Harper, not bringing the dudes around her, and she's not pregnant.

That's a completely different Krissy than the one from thread 1. Just sayin. If she keeps up what she's doing, even if I don't agree with her boy craziness (I was young and dumb once too) she's doing fine. Hell, even taking it all at face value, she's doing better than Lindsey, Tayler, Allyshia, Becca...
Oh I agree she's doing a great job. I just wasn't expecting the boy craziness from her so soon. You would think after what happened shed avoid guys for awhile. But she can do what she wants and more power to her as long as she doesn't being them around Harper right away. You forgot to put that she's better than Jess too lol
SomeOfTheseBitches
TROLL

Post by SomeOfTheseBitches » Tue May 19, 2015 11:43 pm

None of the guys I've been seeing have been around my daughter, I'm not out whoring around. I've been good. The second one of the guys wants sex I leave. My hours just got cut due to some drama at my workand iI'm going out tomorrow to find another job.II'm doing my best but also having fun.I keep my bills paid, and food in hapers belly. Justin's family has harper half the time. I have seen 4 guys (counting the guy I've been on a few dates with that I'm seeing right now) one was john, then 2 losers now Tommy. I gave up with messing with people my age. I'm starting beauty school OR welding tech college as soon as I get the money to! I have to have my DL 1st then a car.

I've been doing my best and my friends and family are so amazing and I'm lucky to have everyone's support! Any questions please ask!
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by mommaof2cuties » Tue May 19, 2015 11:55 pm

Good for you. It's your life so you can do as you please. I'm not judging you, was just a little surprised by it.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by blackbetty » Wed May 20, 2015 12:13 am

I know I seem like Krissy's white knight, I'm sorry guys LOL.

I guess my excuse is that I've just seen such a drastic change in her. She's not perfect (I'm not either!) but she's a completely different person than she was when we came to know of her and I gotta give her props and encourage her. I'd do the same for Tayler or any of the other YT moms who stopped making excuses and started making changes, ya know?

And you know what's funny is Krissy was probably bottom of the barrel one of the moms I expected to do the least to change their situation and then she shocked me by literally being the most improved mom and person on YT. Hahaha
#FreeBen
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by gypsophila » Sat May 23, 2015 6:53 pm

I never had an issue with Krissy really, although some questionable things did occur. I think she deserves most improved mom so far though. I think she can go far if she sets her mind to it. It's nice to see someone turn things around on their own and actually become independent for their child.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
Kryptonite
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by Kryptonite » Sun May 31, 2015 5:38 pm

I recently began reading this thread because I was curious at to what the issue with Krissy was. So, Krissy, I apologize for making this thread 'relevant' again, but I had to add in my two cents.

I have to be honest, I have only known her for a short time but I have no idea how the person who this thread was actually created for is the same person Krissy is now. I can barely comprehend that Krissylove902 is the same person.

She has changed SO much and is doing well for herself. She does crack me up and make me shake my head with some of the things she says and does (you and your pink rain boots ;) <3 ) but she seems to have created a stable life for both her and her daughter and from what I see, she has found a nice man who treats her well. (I hope I am not saying too much, Krissy). She also has plans for her future, and is working to accomplish them and that's more than I can say for many moms who are currently on YouTube.

I wish all YT moms would take a page from her book and improve their life. We are not completely awful, heartless people. A lot of what we say is out of concern although we are snarky, we do genuinely want better for the YT moms, or at least the children in the situation.
#StayPuffy
SomeOfTheseBitches
TROLL

Post by SomeOfTheseBitches » Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:06 pm

Kryptonite wrote:I recently began reading this thread because I was curious at to what the issue with Krissy was. So, Krissy, I apologize for making this thread 'relevant' again, but I had to add in my two cents.

I have to be honest, I have only known her for a short time but I have no idea how the person who this thread was actually created for is the same person Krissy is now. I can barely comprehend that Krissylove902 is the same person.

She has changed SO much and is doing well for herself. She does crack me up and make me shake my head with some of the things she says and does (you and your pink rain boots ;) <3 ) but she seems to have created a stable life for both her and her daughter and from what I see, she has found a nice man who treats her well. (I hope I am not saying too much, Krissy). She also has plans for her future, and is working to accomplish them and that's more than I can say for many moms who are currently on YouTube.

I wish all YT moms would take a page from her book and improve their life. We are not completely awful, heartless people. A lot of what we say is out of concern although we are snarky, we do genuinely want better for the YT moms, or at least the children in the situation.
Your okay hun, I love you guys like family.
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Metalheadmama666 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:56 pm

We all unite to be bitchy trolls.

By the way. The new man you have is cute ! Wish you two the best!
SomeOfTheseBitches
TROLL

Post by SomeOfTheseBitches » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:16 pm

Thanks hun, we've been together a month now. A lot goes a long way when u keep some stuff private❤
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Metalheadmama666 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:25 am

Totally agree :)
Kryptonite
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by Kryptonite » Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:24 am

Locked because an updated thread was started: http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=189&t=8874
#StayPuffy

Return to “Krissylove902 / PowerPuffKristy/TeenMomKristy”