Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Krispy Kremed: 3 Men, 1 Year

Unread post by Mybaby »

Kryptonite wrote:
Mybaby wrote:
banksyChic wrote:I have never in my life heard somebody say (and believe!) that they cannot test positive for drugs. I had a friend like her when I was younger. She's a liar and I don't believe her addiction story at all. I don't doubt that she messed with drugs but I also don't think it was a daily thing like she claims.
Obviously you didn't see the video I deleted last year like everyone else did. And that cool don't believe me. I'm not begging you to. I tested negative for THC a day after I smoked and tested negative for thc and herion HOURS after I snorted it and smoked. My family and friends know what happened. They remember the call from rehab. You can believe what you want, I don't care it isn't hurting me by saying I've never touched a drug before give me a smile because I simply WISH I never did. Hell Anna has talked to me while I was high.
Please don't bring her into this. She doesn't want to be involved with this at all. She hasn't posted in a long time... :)
I'll respect that :)
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

She just posted a video saying she might be pregnant. She also said her iud fell out a month or two ago. She posted a video on April 20 about the iud coming out so that is like 2 weeks ago, not a month or two. I'm not sure if she is on drugs again or just needs some attention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

red3head wrote:She just posted a video saying she might be pregnant. She also said her iud fell out a month or two ago. She posted a video on April 20 about the iud coming out so that is like 2 weeks ago, not a month or two. I'm not sure if she is on drugs again or just needs some attention.

Attention duh lop

Other people are getting more attention now she she's stepping her game up
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

What a damn mess. No wonder she defends welfare queen Tayler.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Umm does she really think people believe she lost 75 lbs in 2 months before?
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Posted a video yesterday about leaving her fiancé because he abused her and then gets in bed with another dude a day or so later. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... e413c4.png[/img]

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

No one deserves to go through that and I'm glad she got out. But wtf is up with the dick hopping? Let me guess, this is another guy she's known for 15 years and is her best friend and blah blah blah. Get your shit together!!! There is life outside of that swamp you live in and plenty of time for you to date. Jesus Christ take a breather.

And I loled at this creep coming on to her on her pic. She probably likes the attention though Image. I would be mortified.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 85a513.png[/img]

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

How tf does she find all these guys
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

For someone that just supposedly got out of an abusive relationship, she has no problem making a live almost 9 minute video joking about domestic violence. Between her and the new boyfriend, they probably said the "n" word like 15 times and said f!@k every other word. She is trash.

OopsAgain1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by OopsAgain1 »

He "ex" left bruises on her daughters arm during visitation so she doesnt get to see her for now. And the end of the video were they were arguing about the dog she says just shoot it???! Wow.

Why upload something like that? Begging for her food stamp card. T-R-A-S-H.

Thank god her child is not with her. Shes already living with the new guy.
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

According to her newest video she is not dick hopping. Her definition of dick hopping is sleeping with someone new every week. My guess is that he ex in the video was pissed because she was seeing this new guy behind his back so he kicked her out. If she has court ordered visitation with her daughter, her daughters dad can't just take away that visitation without going to court. She wasn't given a shitty hand she is just a shitty person. She is one of the most ignorant, trailer trash scrub bags I have ever seen.

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Um it absolutely is dick hopping. She literally left one guy and is instantly with another. In fact, the relationships over lap too. Didn't this happen before too when she was married or something? I'm seeing a pattern. I wonder how long before this guys starts abusing her too. But it's ok y'all, as long as she's happy right? Let's all be happy for her and thank god that Harper isn't in her custody.

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lol her newest video is completely directed towards us. No one even commented any of the stuff she's talking about on her videos. She's defending herself against all the comments here lol
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yup. It's directed at this website but while trying to defend herself she makes herself look even more trashy. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 4bfa09.png[/img]

OopsAgain1
Amateur
Amateur

Lol you can't tell she reads here or anything. I can't believe this girl. Seriously another man the same day. Why does she post the stuff she does? She will never get her daughter back with the trail of evidence she's leaving. Is someone really that stupid? Lol she was asking someone to pay her phone bill a few days ago. She needs to get a job she isn't disabled like she claims. She says she needs ssi cause of her back yet they can't find a single thing wrong with her wanna know why? Cause there isn't. She just wants pain pills and to be handed a ssi check every month. Newsflash sweetie you might as well start applying for jobs you'll never be approved for ssi. Better yet get into rehab you have to have serious issues to be spitting the stuff you are. Go to rehab, get a job, stay away from guys and then maybe you will get visitation to see your daughter. But if I was a judge I wouldn't let you a mile within your daughters range.
OopsAgain1
Amateur
Amateur

...this
He has several more charges as well.. Nice upgrade
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

What the fuck is wrong with this bitch? Another video joking about being abused. She has something seriously wrong with her head. She's taylers twin.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Omfg bitch is wack. This new guys her soul mate already is post a pic but it's doing that bull crap where it says the quotas been met
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

We should totally password protect her thread so she can't read it anymore. Lol shed be so pissed

Return to “Krissylove902 / PowerPuffKristy/TeenMomKristy”