• Advertisement

Brianna K

Brianna K

Postby littlepinktink » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:54 pm

I'm totally new to this site, and I've noticed that you long term members don't always like brand new posters, so sorry about that. But, I wanted to know if you guys know anything about the youtuber Brianna K. Just want to see if she's worth my time to watch. TIA.
littlepinktink

Advertisement

Re: Brianna K

Postby Daffodil82 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:39 am

I think she has an eating disorder. Just my thoughts.
Daffodil82
Informer

Postby formerctfxcer » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:36 am

Daffodil82 wrote:I think she has an eating disorder. Just my thoughts.

Yikes. Why do you think that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
formerctfxcer
Gossiper

Postby Daffodil82 » Thu May 03, 2018 11:24 am

She's mentioned many times about her belly or legs. She is thin!! Not sure where she thinks she has a pouch. Must have a skewed image of herself.
Daffodil82
Informer

Postby formerctfxcer » Mon May 07, 2018 5:59 am

Ugh I really like Brianna just from the standpoint that I think she’s a good mom and I like that she has a real job beyond youtube. But the Vegas trip was not a good look for her IMO.

formerctfxcer
Gossiper

Postby Not_Sponsored » Mon May 07, 2018 12:26 pm

I’ve just started watching her. She seems okay but I also thought that about the other DHOYT when I started watching them, so we’ll see. Does anyone know what she does outside of YouTube? What does her husband do?
Not_Sponsored
Talker

Brianna K

Postby formerctfxcer » Tue May 08, 2018 6:58 am

Not_Sponsored wrote:I’ve just started watching her. She seems okay but I also thought that about the other DHOYT when I started watching them, so we’ll see. Does anyone know what she does outside of YouTube? What does her husband do?

She works for Teach for America in recruiting. She used to work in their Cleveland office but now she works from home when she’s not traveling to colleges. I can’t remember exactly what her husband does.

formerctfxcer
Gossiper

Postby Daffodil82 » Tue May 15, 2018 7:58 am

She just seems to try way to hard to have the "perfect" life. Clothes, home decor, hair makeup. Seems like at all times she must be show ready. Just be genuine and show yourself and the house in it's real form.
Daffodil82
Informer

Postby Daffodil82 » Wed May 23, 2018 8:48 am

And drinking...she is constantly sipping on wine. Even at her daughter's bday she was drinking. Her and Aaryn Williams...
Daffodil82
Informer

Postby Daffodil82 » Sun May 27, 2018 7:02 pm

She's a nut job. Obsessed with being thin and drinking. Check her insta where she has on the jean shorts w. Black bathing suit. She shifted her body so there's a gap in the waist. We see you twig woman.
Daffodil82
Informer

Postby Lillouiepooie » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:17 pm

The fact that she can't see TB's true colors says a lot. How do all these moms have time to be done up every day. I'm lucky if I get to wash my hair.

Lillouiepooie
Gossiper

Postby formerctfxcer » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:55 am

Lillouiepooie wrote:The fact that she can't see TB's true colors says a lot. How do all these moms have time to be done up every day. I'm lucky if I get to wash my hair.

Who is TB?

I agree, I rarely look put together but she seems like she’s super type A and sacrifices sleep to spend time on her appearance. Meanwhile, I sacrifice my appearance to spend time on my sleep

formerctfxcer
Gossiper

Postby formerctfxcer » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:56 am

formerctfxcer wrote:
Lillouiepooie wrote:The fact that she can't see TB's true colors says a lot. How do all these moms have time to be done up every day. I'm lucky if I get to wash my hair.

Who is TB?

I agree, I rarely look put together but she seems like she’s super type A and sacrifices sleep to spend time on her appearance. Meanwhile, I sacrifice my appearance to spend time on my sleep

Double post sorry. I figured it out. Tiffany or whatever her name is?

formerctfxcer
Gossiper

Postby Lillouiepooie » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:27 am

formerctfxcer wrote:
formerctfxcer wrote:

Who is TB?

Tiffani is by far the worst out of the RHOYT in my opinion ugh! Anywho I have a theory that Brianna drinks so much because maybe she's trying to get pregnant and that's the only way she knows how to let loose. I mean before going to vegas she never seemed to drink as much and if she did she rarely showed it and now all of a sudden that's seems to be all she talks about. My second theory is that she quit her job and finally feels like she can talk about these things more openly.

Lillouiepooie
Gossiper

Postby formerctfxcer » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:50 am

Lillouiepooie wrote:
formerctfxcer wrote:
formerctfxcer wrote:[quote="Lillouiepooie"]The fact that she can't see TB's true colors says a lot. How do all these moms have time to be done up every day. I'm lucky if I get to wash my hair.

Who is TB?

Tiffani is by far the worst out of the RHOYT in my opinion ugh! Anywho I have a theory that Brianna drinks so much because maybe she's trying to get pregnant and that's the only way she knows how to let loose. I mean before going to vegas she never seemed to drink as much and if she did she rarely showed it and now all of a sudden that's seems to be all she talks about. My second theory is that she quit her job and finally feels like she can talk about these things more openly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

I’ve also been feeling like she quit her job! If she did I’m definitely unsubbing. The main reason I watch is because working moms are such a rarity on YouTube.

formerctfxcer
Gossiper

Postby Daffodil82 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:42 pm

All she does is clean! I feel like it's a cleaning channel and Hello Fresh ads. Oh and showing off her figure or lack of, in her bathing suit hauls.
Daffodil82
Informer

Postby formerctfxcer » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:59 pm

Her intern??? Wow.

formerctfxcer
Gossiper

Postby Lillouiepooie » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:08 am

formerctfxcer wrote:
Lillouiepooie wrote:
formerctfxcer wrote:[quote="formerctfxcer"][quote="Lillouiepooie"]The fact that she can't see TB's true colors says a lot. How do all these moms have time to be done up every day. I'm lucky if I get to wash my hair.

Who is TB?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

I’ve also been feeling like she quit her job! If she did I’m definitely unsubbing. The main reason I watch is because working moms are such a rarity on YouTube.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote] we shouldn't be surprised she's friends with TB who also quit nursing to become a famous YouTuber (;

Lillouiepooie
Gossiper

Postby fingusername » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:38 pm

Those earings make her earlobes stretch so bad...yuck. That was gross to watch as they wobbled and stretched every time she moved her head.

Also, your eyelash tech is no better than any of the others that youtube moms use. They look WAY overdone and ridiculous.
fingusername
True Gossiper

Postby Daffodil82 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:45 pm

She was freaking out, without trying to act crazy, cause her husband put his laundry on the back porch to dry. She seems way too particular with everything. Not everything has to be perfect all the time!!!
Daffodil82
Informer

Postby Lillouiepooie » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:49 pm

And I called it she's trying to get pregnant. These YT moms seems to just pop out babies left and right. They all need to freaking chill already. It's not exciting at all when 20 of them are pregnant at the same time. How do they not get that?
Lillouiepooie
Gossiper

Postby Lillouiepooie » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:07 pm

Another thing I wanted to mention is her kids always seem to be at grandmas even on days where she's not actually working and I'm sorry but I don't feel like youtube is a valid excuse because Tara seems to manage just fine. I get when she's traveling, but lately she seems to be home more days than not, so why wouldn't she just keep her kids with her? If she has a third will that baby be at grandma's also? Poor grandma and grandpa having to raise two babies let alone three if she gets knocked up again.

Lillouiepooie
Gossiper

Postby formerctfxcer » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:53 am

Lillouiepooie wrote:Another thing I wanted to mention is her kids always seem to be at grandmas even on days where she's not actually working and I'm sorry but I don't feel like youtube is a valid excuse because Tara seems to manage just fine. I get when she's traveling, but lately she seems to be home more days than not, so why wouldn't she just keep her kids with her? If she has a third will that baby be at grandma's also? Poor grandma and grandpa having to raise two babies let alone three if she gets knocked up again.

I have taken days off work and my kid has gone to daycare like he usually does. That way I can go to appointments, take care of stuff around the house, etc. Plus, routine is good for kids. I don’t think it’s a big deal but if she actually isn’t working full time anymore and her kids are still at Gigi’s full time then that’s ridiculous.

formerctfxcer
Gossiper

Postby dfjhazy » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:14 pm

I can't figure this woman out. First off, her voice is like nails on a chalkboard. So phony and fake and the "hi loves" at beginning of each video is cringey. I'm with you guys on the idea that either she or the hubby left their jobs/are leaving soon/got laid off. She has been doing instastories at all hours during day it seems. I know she works from home but he seems to be there during the day in some of them. Also, he has now decided to start a family vlog channel?! I'm sure Brianna had nothing to do with that idea. If these two turn into Meg and Justin Hickman I'm out. I can't believe she has her grandparents watching the kids. That is a lot for them!!! And god help them if a newborn gets added to the mix. Not buying her sugary, sweet act she puts on. I have a feeling she is a complete controlling bitch off camera.
dfjhazy
Amateur

Postby Lillouiepooie » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:15 am

I'm going to assume she quit her job with all the pointless videos she's been pumping out lately. That's just my opinion though and I could be very wrong, but it just seems weird that one week she's traveling and the next there is no mention of her actual job. Yay another useless YouTube Momma that just wants the easy cash.

Lillouiepooie
Gossiper

Next

• Advertisement

Return to General Discussion