Brianna K

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brianna K

Unread post by username44 »

I seriously doubt Bri knows the dangers of puffy jackets considering Landon was wearing one in all the vlogs last winter. She's the type of mom to give her crappy advice but won't listen to other moms when it actually comes to life saving things like that.
msmarbles wrote:
username44 wrote:Do you mamas put your kids in the car seat with big winter jackets on? Of course Bri and Adam did.. looks like a few commenters called them out. It gets crazy cold in Cleveland but its not a big deal to take the jacket off and put it on before going outside. She needs to do some research.

Does Bri think it's cute to announce its almost 2 pm and she hasn't ate? girl we know you don't eat just based off your terrible hair. It's not really that cute or funny but alright.
Minnesota here... my kids never wear coats in the car. My older three are trained to take them off before they buckle, and if they're cold, then they put them on backwards over their arms and chest/lap kind of like a blanket. I also have twin preschoolers and we do the same thing for them. They also have their hats and gloves on, so nobody is going to die in the few seconds it takes. The danger of coats in the car is broadcast all over the place here - even pediatricians mention it - and I imagine it's the same way in Cleveland... it's not like they aren't used to cold weather there.

And I agree... she really needs help for the disordered eating. In addition to looking terrible and hurting her own health, she's setting her daughter up for major issues down the road.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Does anyone else besides me think that peddling crap into people does NOT make you a #momboss?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

They are starting to become like those annoying people selling stuff from the kiosk in the middle of tha mall.
kristieanne87 wrote:Does anyone else besides me think that peddling crap into people does NOT make you a #momboss?

ActualWorkingMom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ActualWorkingMom »

She’s one broken fried piece of hair away from trying to sell Lularoe and those awful nail stickers.
LittleMama28
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LittleMama28 »

Is she trolling with these vlogs?? The amount of butter she slathered on Pretzel’s waffle in her latest video made me gag. She insists that Pretzel needs 2t clothes, but she was swimming in her shirt & coat. I also can’t believe she would leave those huge jackets on in the car. For someone who makes videos about how to do everything like she’s the perfect parent, she sure makes some dumb decisions. I saw her completely spray her kids’ car seats down with a hose in that gross car cleaning video. Pretty sure with the exception of the covers, the seat & the belts are to only be spot cleaned.
ActualWorkingMom
Informer
Informer

I don’t think that was even butter - it was margarine. And the GIGANTIC piece she slapped on Prezzie’s waffle was really cringe-worthy.

She smiles all big into the camera and goes on a 10 minute soapbox (that she got from Grove Collaborative, no doubt) rant, lecturing all the loves out there about being a mama and taking care of yourself AND your kiddos by clicking her affiliate link for therapy. She has some nerve, acting like an expert when she’s been a mother for 3 years to a child who is perfectly average or below, isn’t actually educated in childhood development or early education, has been shown to not have the strongest relationship with the truth, and so on.
haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by haterade »

I just have to say that it hasn't even been cold enough to warrant a winter coat in Northeast Ohio, and I actually have to take my son places in the early morning. We do have the resources and education regarding car seat safety (I actually made a video about it on my channel when I was making videos) I'm sure she just doesn't give a fuck. There's no reason she can't do lightweight fleece, thin jackets, or even peddle car seat ponchos or multilayer coats designed for car seats lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Bri's kids are so used to butter, Landon was requesting it at the very start of the video. These pep talks are more to herself than anyone else. We all know she's the one who compares herself to other moms just based on the fact she can't be original, and is constantly copying her groupies. Bri looks haggard as hell for 30. That boozing every night is getting to girlfriend big time. I agree, there is absolutely no reason for those puffy snow jackets in October. Bri is either trolling by doing everything we say that we can't stand on here, or is truly just downright stupid.

I feel bad for Pretzel. She's such a cute and sweet little girl, but she has a mom thats wacky in the head and is going to make her feel self conscious from the second she's able to start realizing and understanding appearance.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Oh my gosh, look at the crotchbof apretzels romper! It is literally hanging to her knees! I would be so embarrassed, how can she post a pic online? Noting Big Baby in the left wearing the same outfit correctly. What a nut! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... fc4d01.jpg[/img]

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Sorry, I cannot type on the stupid phone of mine.

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Another really bad outfit she's putting Pretzel in are those blue jean overalls. I have no idea how to upload pictures on here, but she's been posting pictures of her wearing them. It's another drop crotch situation, the straps are way too big, and the pants are too long and baggy on the legs.

I wonder if Bri's mom put the pressure on her to be thin which created a poor relationship with food for her. That's usually how it starts. It also seems like Bri's mom is always drinking whenever we see her in videos too. However, I think Brianna is doing the opposite with Prezzlee, trying to fatten her up for she has issues, and then infect her with the thin sickness once she's older.
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

username44 wrote:Another really bad outfit she's putting Pretzel in are those blue jean overalls. I have no idea how to upload pictures on here, but she's been posting pictures of her wearing them. It's another drop crotch situation, the straps are way too big, and the pants are too long and baggy on the legs.

I wonder if Bri's mom put the pressure on her to be thin which created a poor relationship with food for her. That's usually how it starts. It also seems like Bri's mom is always drinking whenever we see her in videos too. However, I think Brianna is doing the opposite with Prezzlee, trying to fatten her up for she has issues, and then infect her with the thin sickness once she's older.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... f7ba82.png[/img]

This one? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

The damn straps are up to her chin. Just ridiculous. Bri will be putting Pretzel in a 3T before her second birthday.
herebcofbritney wrote:
username44 wrote:Another really bad outfit she's putting Pretzel in are those blue jean overalls. I have no idea how to upload pictures on here, but she's been posting pictures of her wearing them. It's another drop crotch situation, the straps are way too big, and the pants are too long and baggy on the legs.

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... f7ba82.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20181021</span><span>/</span><span>80d89ef33f8d42b7e2b3f6e607f7ba82</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

This one? Lol

Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

Wow her dog finally got groomed!! He was looking like scruff mcgruff.

Just when we got tired of watching her drink wine out of the rose gold tumblers, now she's on to showing us how she drinks coffee from them. Push those sales boss mom bri lol
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

It's funny how Bri really doesn't understand weather patterns. She posted a picture of Landon at a little pumpkin patch thats actually so close to where I live. The one day it is actually cold in Cleveland (39 degrees) she let's him out without a jacket, but when it's 55 she's got them in snow gear. Girlfriend is a big troll.
haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

username44 wrote:It's funny how Bri really doesn't understand weather patterns. She posted a picture of Landon at a little pumpkin patch thats actually so close to where I live. The one day it is actually cold in Cleveland (39 degrees) she let's him out without a jacket, but when it's 55 she's got them in snow gear. Girlfriend is a big troll.
Right, it's freezing today!! The lucky Browns are in Florida. I had to go feed my mom's cat and I bundled myself up.

makeupjunkie91
Talker
Talker

Unread post by makeupjunkie91 »

I think she’s trying so hard to be stylish but I don’t think she wants her pretzel to have issues. That’s a little to far.

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Have you seen what she feeds her? She claims to feed her kids veggies, fruit, smoothies, etc. But those kids only ever eat waffles, muffins, cupcakes, cookies, etc.
makeupjunkie91 wrote:I think she’s trying so hard to be stylish but I don’t think she wants her pretzel to have issues. That’s a little to far.

haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

herebcofbritney wrote:

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... f7ba82.png[/img]

This one? Lol

Her paci mouth is horrible

ActualWorkingMom
Informer
Informer

The humble bragging in her Draw My Life video is strong. For someone “bullied” so hard, she sure overcame things to get a lot of success - cheerleading, beauty pageants, academically gifted, newspaper editor, television shows, etc. She’s really reaching.

She randomly says she was sexually assaulted. While it’s no one’s business what happened, she offers no context and it’s completely out of sync with her story, which makes it look like a ploy to get attention. I’m not trying to be unsupportive, but having had my own experiences in that area, if it’s not relevant to my story and I don’t want to discuss it, then I don’t mention it in the first place. It seemed really... odd and out of place.

Her heavy emphasis on her weight and looks definitely seems like she’s responding to comments about her clear issues with her body. She’s now in her 30s with two children and she weighs less than she did as a 5th grader. That’s frightening... not for her 5th grade self but for her current self. She needs to see a REAL therapist and maybe stop the IG OOTD posts for a while until she gets her head a little bit straighter.

Return to “Brianna K”