• Advertisement

Brianna K

Re: Brianna K

Postby formerctfxcer » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:21 am

I feel so bad for her dad and for her. My husband lost his dad when his dad was way too young but it was a sudden death...having to watch your parent fall apart from a disease like MS must be so extremely painful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
formerctfxcer
Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby CaffeineMachine » Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:02 pm

I’m seriously feeling for her situation w her dad. As much as I don’t wish this upon her family, it’s good to see her being very real with her viewers. No sugar coating and I can appreciate that. Be with your dad, that’s all that matters.

CaffeineMachine
Talker

Postby BobbiB6606 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:50 am

Y'all, I hate to say it and I don't doubt that she is absolutely devastated about her dad's health issues, but I feel like she turns on this sad, somber voice and personality whenever she talks about him almost like a switch. I noticed it on her IG stories over the past week or so, but especially in today's video, outside of the intro, talking directly about her dad or Care.com (which is a whole other pet peeve of mine), she's back to her weird manic crooked smile thing. Brianna, you're not obligated to pout and whine for us to know how hard of a time this is. It honestly ends up looking phony.

At the beginning of the video, she apologizes about her energy, but if you'd skip about 7 minutes, you'd have no clue anything was going on.
BobbiB6606
Talker

Postby formerctfxcer » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:17 pm

BobbiB6606 wrote:Y'all, I hate to say it and I don't doubt that she is absolutely devastated about her dad's health issues, but I feel like she turns on this sad, somber voice and personality whenever she talks about him almost like a switch. I noticed it on her IG stories over the past week or so, but especially in today's video, outside of the intro, talking directly about her dad or Care.com (which is a whole other pet peeve of mine), she's back to her weird manic crooked smile thing. Brianna, you're not obligated to pout and whine for us to know how hard of a time this is. It honestly ends up looking phony.

At the beginning of the video, she apologizes about her energy, but if you'd skip about 7 minutes, you'd have no clue anything was going on.

Isn’t it more likely that her crooked smile is the fake part? YouTube is ultimately her job (her only one at least for now...). I don’t get to mope around all day at work. Even on my worst days I have to just put on a fake smile and get on with it.

formerctfxcer
Gossiper

Postby Daffodil82 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:25 am

BobbiB6606 wrote:Y'all, I hate to say it and I don't doubt that she is absolutely devastated about her dad's health issues, but I feel like she turns on this sad, somber voice and personality whenever she talks about him almost like a switch. I noticed it on her IG stories over the past week or so, but especially in today's video, outside of the intro, talking directly about her dad or Care.com (which is a whole other pet peeve of mine), she's back to her weird manic crooked smile thing. Brianna, you're not obligated to pout and whine for us to know how hard of a time this is. It honestly ends up looking phony.

Yes, yes and yes!!! Especially when she did the video where she had on the black hat and glasses. She was wiping her tears the entire video and then when she pulled the glasses down for a quick min I was shocked her eyes weren't puffy, red or welled up!!! Like you said I'm sure shes upset but I think shes faking it for the camera. She's not as genuine as she seems when you watch for it.
Daffodil82
Gossiper

Postby BobbiB6606 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:03 am

The hair looks great! Wish we could see it without the dog filter.
BobbiB6606
Talker

Postby kristieanne87 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:08 am

I agree, I didn't like her hair before. This looks much better.
BobbiB6606 wrote:The hair looks great! Wish we could see it without the dog filter.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
kristieanne87
True Gossiper

Postby fingusername » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:44 am

SOOO fucking sick of her music blasting my fucking eardrums out and her voice overs are whisper quiet. FUCKKK. Seems like all youtube moms are guilty of this to some degree
but Brianna is, by FAR, the fucking worst.

I swear to god if i ever meet her in person I'm going to whisper so that she leans in closer to hear then scream at the top of my lungs directly into her ear canal. Give her a good idea what it's like to watch her videos.....
fingusername
True Gossiper

Postby username44 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:55 pm

Wow, Bri must have really cried the blues to get Ulta to send her a gift card and sponsor her video. I live about 15 minutes away from that Ulta she went to, and they are ALWAYS super nice in there. I'm shocked I haven't seen her out and about. I honestly don't have any idea how her husband can stand her control freak persona, and the constant need for perfection. I think Brianna has a genuine heart, but she must be exhausted from portraying perfection. Her kids are super adorable, probably the cutest kids on youtube to be honest. Also, I'm pretty sure Brianna only chopped her hair off because Tara cut hers. It was obvious considering it happened 2 days later.
username44
Talker

Brianna K

Postby formerctfxcer » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:26 am

Deleted
Last edited by formerctfxcer on Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
formerctfxcer
Gossiper

Postby formerctfxcer » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:27 am

Has she mentioned if she’s going back to work soon? School is starting back up...

I will give her props for actually caring about comments about Landon’s speech, addressing them, and wanting to take care of it. Seems rare on YouTube.

formerctfxcer
Gossiper

Postby Tootired2mom » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:22 am

I’ve been trying to figure out why her hubby looks familiar he looks like Chaz bono to me. I don’t mean that in a mean way. He just looks like him.
Tootired2mom
Amateur

Postby username44 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:32 am

I think judging parents for what they feed their kids is dumb, but damn. The amount of butter she puts on Landon and Presley's toast is wild and borderline gross. I would sort of understand if she had a picky ass toddler like I do. Please tell me i'm not the only one who notices this lol.
username44
Talker

Postby Jennie123 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:00 pm

I am soooo over her dog filter. And her voice is grinding in my last nerve. Is it just me or does anyone else think her voice is sooooo freaking fake. Just talk normally so you will be relatable. Geez!
Jennie123
Talker

Postby Daffodil82 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:26 am

In her fall bath and body haul, the sound she makes after she smells each candle OMG...once you hear it, it's all you hear!!!

And saying melk instead of milk and now almond egggg-stract for extract lol
Daffodil82
Gossiper

Postby RndmLrkr » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:12 am

So... Anyone want to add this haul up? I like candles and good smells as much as the next person but good grief! I cannot imagine dropping that much dough on smelly stuff.
RndmLrkr
Wallflower

Postby kristieanne87 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:50 am

All the crap is full of a bunch of cancer causing toxins, I wouldn't spend $2 on any of it!!!
RndmLrkr wrote:So... Anyone want to add this haul up? I like candles and good smells as much as the next person but good grief! I cannot imagine dropping that much dough on smelly stuff.

kristieanne87
True Gossiper

Postby kristieanne87 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:07 pm

Why does Brianna K have an intern?

kristieanne87
True Gossiper

Postby Lillouiepooie » Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:01 am

Didn’t school start back up? Shouldn’t she be going back to work because she has sure been on vacation a lot. Like I said, I wouldn’t doubt it if she quit her job to do YouTube. I feel like she just likes the title of a working mom, but won’t admit to leaving her job and selling her soul to YouTube.

Lillouiepooie
Gossiper

Postby frenchfriesinparis » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:37 pm

Whoa, just stumbled upon this thread and glad I did.

Not to backtrack but I thought it was kind of weird how she tried to monetize on her Dad's sickness.. she made some click baity thumbnails and idk, that rubbed me the wrong way with her. Like, your dad is really ill, so let's use that to make money????

Also, the Ulta thing made me laugh... I agree, she must have reached out to them and made a big deal about it for them to send her gift cards. I would have been embarrassed to go back in there lol
frenchfriesinparis
Amateur

Postby fingusername » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:29 am

frenchfriesinparis wrote:Whoa, just stumbled upon this thread and glad I did.

Not to backtrack but I thought it was kind of weird how she tried to monetize on her Dad's sickness.. she made some click baity thumbnails and idk, that rubbed me the wrong way with her. Like, your dad is really ill, so let's use that to make money????

Also, the Ulta thing made me laugh... I agree, she must have reached out to them and made a big deal about it for them to send her gift cards. I would have been embarrassed to go back in there lol

Agreed!!!! I actually felt mad when she started blubbering about her dad. I want to feel bad but when you're making cash on telling his story to a bunch of youtube strangers...it becomes incredibly gross.
fingusername
True Gossiper

Postby Daffodil82 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:19 am

Lillouiepooie wrote:Didn’t school start back up? Shouldn’t she be going back to work because she has sure been on vacation a lot. Like I said, I wouldn’t doubt it if she quit her job to do YouTube. I feel like she just likes the title of a working mom, but won’t admit to leaving her job and selling her soul to YouTube.

Yes!!! Exactly. Why isn't she working?! And why is her husband always home now too? Because of his stomach muscle injury?
Daffodil82
Gossiper

Postby formerctfxcer » Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:14 am

Why can’t these youtubers just be honest? If you quit because youtube is enough money for you to become a SAHM then just own it.

formerctfxcer
Gossiper

Postby caffinatedgossiper » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:38 pm

This woman spends money like it's going out of style. She posted on her stories today about making a pit stop at TJMaxx, and she goes, "what a steal! It was only like $20!" Then every thing she posts on her stories about another "killer sale at Nordstroms" are like $50 leggings and ugly ass sweatshirts for like $60! It's like come on Brianna, try to be relatable at least a little.
caffinatedgossiper
Amateur

Postby Daffodil82 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:16 am

formerctfxcer wrote:Why can’t these youtubers just be honest? If you quit because youtube is enough money for you to become a SAHM then just own it.

It's Sept 4...if it's a school related job I'd think she'd be back to work by now
Daffodil82
Gossiper

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to General Discussion