Help me creative people?!

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Help me creative people?!

Unread post by staceymj »

So I just finished my cert 3&4 in fitness making me a qualified personal trainer (yay for me!) but now is the time to start my business and I cannot for the life of me come up with a business name! I don't want to just use *my name* fitness, cause that's unoriginal. My two ideas I had are already taken and now my creativity is tapped out.
So, If you were to start a personal training/fitness business what would you call it? And if I like it can I use it? Lol.
Thanks lovely ladies!
a_is_for
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: Help me creative people?!

Unread post by a_is_for »

Hmm tricky! Is there any particular focus you're interested in? Might help narrow it down...

Like hardcore cross training type, outdoor mainly, weightloss, body building, holistic fitness paired with nutrition...
I know you probably will be flexible in this, but if you do have an area of focus or interest that would help a bit!
Thegoatsmeow

Unread post by Thegoatsmeow »

Tell me a little more about yourself! :) What kind of fitness place? For example, regular gym, cross fit, yoga, etc. Do you have a certain emphasis you want to portray?
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

I'm not a big fan of really cutesy names/names centered around puns for businesses. Make it short and to the point. Even something like Customized Workouts by Stacey. It should tell your clients what you do.
kiki
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiki »

Let's hear a little more detail about the kind of fitness you're focusing on! But i've seen things like "Bodies by Stacey" which I think is clever lol..
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I don't want to put a limit on my business by having a name that is like weight loss with Stacey or whatever. I want to focus more on weight loss and training women but I don't want to limit myself to only training women. I want to cater to everyone.
It's not a gym, it'll just be a personal training business. One on one and group training.

I just don't know what to name it lol.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

I'm bad at this but maybe you can think of a spin on one of my uncreative suggestions.

Forever Fitness
For the Love of Fitness
Fitness First
Fully Fitness
Fitness Pro
Lifestyle Fitness

(I keep using fitness because it seems the most general and not limiting)
#FreeBen
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Thanks guys :) I'll probably just use *my name* fitness, it's probably the easiest and the least limiting. Thanks! :)

Return to “Offtopic Miscellaneous”