YTMDConfessions

saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: YTMDConfessions

Unread post by saltliferocks »

I think it's a member of the Lannister or E&J clan, and they are going to expose all of the people who post on that site as revenge.
If I was bi-polar, which I am not, I wouldn't be ashamed of it.. Mental illness is the same as any other illnes. It isn't something that should have a stigma. I would tell you, if I was. *Peace*
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

*illness
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Kryptonite wrote:
saltliferocks wrote:I think it's a member of the Lannister or E&J clan, and they are going to expose all of the people who post on that site as revenge.
If I was bi-polar, which I am not, I wouldn't be ashamed of it.. Mental illness is the same as any other illnes. It isn't something that should have a stigma. I would tell you, if I was. *Peace*
You really think it's a family member? I'd be surprised if they were that invested.

I think it's a banned member...
I thought they meant someone from the threads, but there was a comment saying it was 2 old members running the account
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

It's inmom and HS! Caught you bitches!!!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

saltliferocks wrote:It's inmom and HS! Caught you bitches!!!
Yeah, because we're so timid and afraid to speak our minds here, we have to go post on IG!
I got a good chuckle at the one calling you bipolar! What?

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Gahhhhhh!! I have to go to bed as I work early.... Fuck the both of you!!!
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

Kryptonite wrote:
saltliferocks wrote:I think it's a member of the Lannister or E&J clan, and they are going to expose all of the people who post on that site as revenge.
You really think it's a family member? I'd be surprised if they were that invested.

Sapphire???
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

I always felt like I was one of the lesser known posters golly gee, was I ever mistaken!

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Whoa, what is happening here? Why would I create a board so people had an unmoderated avenue to slam me where I can't defend myself without putting my kids at risk?

Sure, that makes a ton of sense. Plus people were using the Boxing Ring just fine for that so...

I saw the posts against me and didn't think it would be Salt at all before. I thought we were cool now? Plus lmmomSD refused to take sides against you because she's your friend. Why call US out? What's the deal?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Kryptonite wrote:
yoyo16 wrote:
Kryptonite wrote:

Sapphire???
It's possible. She left in a shroud of anger. I wouldn't be surprised if this was her attempt at seeking revenge.

Sent from my 0PM92 using Tapatalk
She had zero reason to call me out though. I was one of the few people stupid enough to fall for her BS over and over again. Plus why wouldn't she just create a new profile? 7 was her limit and 8 would just be crazy? Image
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

@kryptonite I feel so blessed to be accepted with the cool kids ;)

As for Immom, I actually am obese! Luckily, of all the things a person could be, fat is certainly not the worst ;)

For example, let's use youtubers (seems fitting). You have Ellie and Bryan. Opposite ends of the weight spectrum, both awful people for many reasons. Their weight is the least of their worries. I choose to like or dislike someone based on their character instead of their size! And I think Immom is pretty ace, whether she's 90lbs or 900lbs.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I thought Saltlife was being sarcastic. I like both her and HS. I don't really think she's bipolar. And I wouldn't say it on IG!
Did someone come out with the "obese troll " bit about me again?
Lovely. I would post a screenshot of my last doctor visit discharge papers, but the people who care what I weigh aren't important.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ladymama, I like you too!

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Kryptonite wrote:
ladymama wrote:I always felt like I was one of the lesser known posters Image golly gee, was I ever mistaken!

You're in with the cool kids! Now you get to moderate them all!

HelloSweetie wrote:
Kryptonite wrote: It's possible. She left in a shroud of anger. I wouldn't be surprised if this was her attempt at seeking revenge.

She had zero reason to call me out though. I was one of the few people stupid enough to fall for her BS over and over again. Plus why wouldn't she just create a new profile? 7 was her limit and 8 would just be crazy? Image
LOL. I'm very confused as to why she assumes you and lmmom are the masterminds behind this "confessions" page. What reason would you two find to post anonymously on an Instagram when you've said all you need to say here? This is laughable. I've been talking to you all day and you failed to announce this confessions page to me! I feel left out!

Whoever said lmmom is "obese", you need seriously some help. That is a serious line crossed there! lmmom doesn't put herself out there to be criticized like YouTubers do. I was unaware that she is supposedly "obese" so clearly not everyone knew. I doubt she is and if she IS in fact obese, I don't really give a damn. You do you, lm!

Someone said that Image. That's awful. I saw the other call out but somehow missed that one.

In all fairness Krypto, I couldn't share the IG with you because I'll get banned. Amazing endeavour really considering I've barely managed to post baby pics in the last year since opening my account.

Seriously though, it's probably just a troll who follows the Boxing Ring. Has anyone been called out who hasn't had a mention there in the last few months? Or a topic not covered?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

There was a post saying "I like Hello Sweetie and don't know why she gets so much hate" and silly me, I "liked" it. Then I realized I had put my name on the 'confessions" page, because I am lazy with Usernames and have the same one almost everywhere. Maybe I will change that.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:There was a post saying "I like Hello Sweetie and don't know why she gets so much hate" and silly me, I "liked" it. Then I realized I had put my name on the 'confessions" page, because I am lazy with Usernames and have the same one almost everywhere. Maybe I will change that.

I saw that you had liked it ;) almost requested to follow you just to be creepy

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

It's ran by someone who doesn't like betty since the first post was saying she's a bitch.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:There was a post saying "I like Hello Sweetie and don't know why she gets so much hate" and silly me, I "liked" it. Then I realized I had put my name on the 'confessions" page, because I am lazy with Usernames and have the same one almost everywhere. Maybe I will change that.

You still have it liked so you might wanna unlike it lol
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

mommaof2cuties wrote:

You still have it liked so you might wanna unlike it lol
Shows how much time I spend on IG. I didn't know you could 'unlike" a post. Sorry HS!
Why is Tayler's picture posted? There's a picture of her and one of her kids. I'm not reading the posts. I figure if the worst thing someone can think of to try and insult me is to say I'm obese, they have more issues than I do. Sad little mind.

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

There will be red heart on the picture so you just click it and it will go back to being blank and you'll unlike it if that makes sense lol

Return to “Offtopic Miscellaneous”