• Advertisement

Please introduce yourself

Re: Please introduce yourself

Postby ElleBM13 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:17 am

Hey everyone, long time lurker here but I finally decided to make an account! I'm not a mommy but love watching and gossiping :D
ElleBM13

Advertisement

Postby Steps_to_STFU » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:02 am

Hello, I was searching Google for a group of people who disliked all the family vloggers as much as me and it pointed me here. Happy to find that I am not alone. My top most disliked are :

Steps to Wander ( I refuse to call them their stupid new name. He's a spoiled whiney douche and she's a clueless nitwit. Together they form one stupid lump of uselessness)

OKbaby (Oscar is a mentally abusive narcissist with small penis syndrome. Don't get started on their spawn.)

Britandbaby (self absorbed moron who thinks very highly of herself. Clearly trying to prove she isn't like her mom and gran. Never getting married and salty about that but tries to act like she doesn't care. You care Brit you care. We all see how much you care.)

2011teenmom ( what a fucking train wreck. I mean yikes. I am starting to think she's a little slow she's so Damn stupid. )

Those are my Top ones I watch and cringe at daily. I still can't believe they have fans.. and each have the worst Merch on the planet. Looks like the made it in Microsoft paint.
Steps_to_STFU
Gossiper

Postby AprilLady » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:59 am

Hi...
I'm Kristin, mother of a cute little baby girl Lexi. She is 3 years old and have started going to a nearby Montessori preschool. When she is back she is all active and excited to tell me all the things that she has done today. Ha!! what am I saying. won't all kids be the same right??

And am here to share my doubts and experiences and to hear yours. :)
AprilLady

Postby bellatrixx » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:18 pm

Hi everyone! Long time lurker finally wanting to join the conversation! :)
bellatrixx
Amateur

Postby spacekase777 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:07 pm

Hi, like alot of you im a looonnnnggg time lurker. Im happily married with 5 kids. I am a cosmetologist but am currently taking a break to be a SAHM until my youngest starts prek next year :) And i love me some good ol' Jesssfam drama lol
spacekase777

Postby Bundy » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:39 pm

Hiya!
Aussie Mum of 2 (pregnant with number 3).
Long time lurker, I always find myself here wondering if I am the only one that thinks about certain things when watching the YT mums!
Glad to be able to contribute now ☺️
Bundy
Amateur

Postby XoxoGossipGirl » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:00 pm

Hi!
I'm also a longgggg time lurker who finally made an account! I'm not a mommy yet (hopefully soon <3 ) but I watch so many YT families
XoxoGossipGirl

Postby NaraSkye » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:22 pm

Lurked for a few days, decided to make an account. Not a mum (one day, God willing, but not yet) just a big fan of gossiping! I only watch a few YT families, but I wouldn't mind watching a few more/reading about all the drama.
NaraSkye
Amateur

Postby EmilyMadison » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:48 am

Long time lurker, posted a few times. I just downloaded the app and figured how it works, so hello! I’m Emily, I’m from California (but not the fun part) and I am a mommy to angels in my heart but not on earth. I currently only watch a few families but am looking at watching more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
EmilyMadison
Amateur

Postby xxinghamfam » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:33 pm

Hello! I've lurked the boards for a while and just made an account. I'm from England and my name is Emily. As you can tell from my username...I love the Ingham Family (and I don't care if you don't!!!).
xxinghamfam
Wallflower

Postby 4littlellamas » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:03 am

Hi! Long time watcher finally decided to join After Ellen fisher had her baby girl, I was excited to talk about It. And I finally decided to take the plunge after watching family fun pack (how the f did they get 6 million subs?) And wanting to go deaf after hearing the mom's nasal a** annoying voice during the flash flood. Now I remeber why I stopped watching lol.
4littlellamas
Wallflower

Postby candy_toffee » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:09 am

A bit late to the party but hey I'm a Norwegian temporarily living in usa. Glad to find like minded people! :D
candy_toffee
Talker

Postby Exutahmormoninsights » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:47 pm

Hello, for complete transparency I want to admit that I was a sad, teen mom YouTuber who slammed this website in 2012. Since then I have grown up, got off YouTube (long ago),and became a six year lurker! I watch these forums almost every night. I follow closely the Utah Mormons because I get it, I grew up there, left the church and Utah so after years of ellie and Jared psts I have wanted to reply to I finally am. So hello, so happy to finally be here!
Exutahmormoninsights
Wallflower

Postby kcri » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:47 pm

Hi long time lurker here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kcri
Wallflower

Postby easquared » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:04 pm

Hi everyone! Just made an account today, and like several others, I've been lurking for a couple months now, and thought I'd make an account!
easquared

Postby Moneygirl624 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:03 am

New Momma Here. Love this site.

Keeps me entertained while at kids practices.
Moneygirl624

Postby NellieNovember » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:04 pm

Sorry, I didn’t realize we were supposed to introduce ourselves. I lurked for quite a while before joining to comment back in November (yeah I’m real original, my name + the month I joined = screenname). I was driven here by Rachelle and Justin, and I mostly watch her, Joan and John, and WatersWife due to having stillbirth in common. But, I’m annoyed by them all at the same time. I have since branched out to several other cringeworthy vlogs due to this site.
NellieNovember
Amateur

Postby LambsEarie » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:15 am

I’m Sarah, I live in Canada! I joined this site when I was googling info regarding some of the parents choices made by OKBaby... I really vibed with Kyra and her anxieties but felt like they were going downhill fast.
LambsEarie
Wallflower

Postby meekster » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:58 am

Hello!

I've been reading this site's threads for a while now, mainly the Daily Bumps, Ellie and Jared, and now Rachelle & Jared forums. I always got entertainment from reading them, but never made an account until now. I live quite close to the bumps actually which is what made me interested in them in the beginning but now I feel how most of you feel about them.
meekster

Postby woodenshoes » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:47 pm

If you can't guess where I'm from looking at my name. I'm from the Netherlands. After watching kerens rant on yt I looked for this site and actually agreed with a lot of comments that were made. So I joined the forum to talk to people who think the same as me when.watching these.vlogs

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ALE-L21 met Tapatalk
woodenshoes
Amateur

Postby MATT » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:44 am

Hi everyone! My name isnt actually matt, it stands for mad all the time (i just thought it was funny lol). I love watching YT families & now i love that i have a place i can come and gossip about them all to people other than my boyfriend and brother! lol I discovered this site thanks to kerens video and finally decided to make an account the other day!
MATT
Wallflower

Postby Makaylajanee » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:14 pm

Hey mommas! My name is makayla and I am a brand new mommy and love doing vlogs and lifestyle videos!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGEWGQ ... jjEIXF0xzg
Also let me know your channel so I can go and subscribe! Love finding new momma friends
XOXO
Makaylajanee

Postby eternalsighs » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:01 am

Hi guys!! Long time lurker, etc etc but I just HAD to join, lmao (finally)
eternalsighs

Postby tiassie » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:47 pm

Hi. Long time lurker, finally made an account :)
tiassie

Postby Madisoncat47 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:26 pm

Hello!

So excited to be here :-) I have been reading posts for awhile now!

47 YO wife and mom of a 21 YO, full time credit analyst. Love love reading the latest thoughts people have. :) :)
Madisoncat47

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Introduce Yourself