• Advertisement

I NEED NEW YOUTUBE MOMMIES TO WATCH. NOT OK BABY

I NEED NEW YOUTUBE MOMMIES TO WATCH. NOT OK BABY

Postby Sahm1997 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:40 am

Hey y'all! I love my YouTube moms but some of them I can't stand. Ex: OKBABY. Ugh... I know I'm not alone on that one. And oscar just seems so fake and he seems like he's just "doing it for the camera" but off camera I feel like he has a temper. But anyways I LOVE devonrobertsfamily. She's so real and I can tell she genuinely does youtube because she enjoys it. And she replys to her commenters which I love. She doesn't act like she's better than everyone like many mom vloggers. Itsmekassidee is growing on me too. But other than that everyone else is kinda blah.... so who are some newer YouTuber moms that aren't all famous and stuck up yet? And if you are a mom vlogger what is your channel?! Looking to make new mommy friends !
Sahm1997

Advertisement

Re: I NEED NEW YOUTUBE MOMMIES TO WATCH. NOT OK BABY

Postby YiyiMarie » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:19 pm

I really like "ilovebeingamommy" she has two kids. Super sweet.
YiyiMarie
Wallflower

Postby Kryptonite » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:15 pm

Please do not link to your YouTube channel on this thread. You're welcome to private message the link to people who ask for it, but YTMD does not encourage self promotion.

Thanks! :)
#StayPuffy

Kryptonite
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Postby crowmtmom78 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:27 pm

Have you watched The Wads?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
crowmtmom78
Informer

Postby AbbyClare » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:36 am

I really like Aleias Mommy. She's natural and honest, doesn't gloss over things or glorify teen motherhood, she's really doing her best for her daughter but life keeps throwing obstacles her way. I've been watching her for years and she's really likeable and mature. She's 22 and her daughter is 4. She works full time to support her and is very honest about how hard that is. She's lucky to have a great boyfriend (not the bio dad who is a loser and out of the picture picture) but she lives far away from her family so she's really doing everything without any outside support. You should check her out.
AbbyClare
Amateur

Postby Vincere » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:54 am

Taylor Lynn is really genuine.
Vincere
True Gossiper

Postby definitelyNOTthewads » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:12 pm

[quote="crowmtmom78"]Have you watched The Wads?

YES! A matter of fact I do! I discovered her lunch videos last year and during the summer started watching her vlogs they seem to be genuine and nice. They have the cutest kids!
definitelyNOTthewads

Postby sudanap » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:35 pm

Sahm1997 wrote:Hey y'all! I love my YouTube moms but some of them I can't stand. Ex: OKBABY. Ugh... I know I'm not alone on that one. And oscar just seems so fake and he seems like he's just "doing it for the camera" but off camera I feel like he has a temper. But anyways I LOVE devonrobertsfamily. She's so real and I can tell she genuinely does youtube because she enjoys it. And she replys to her commenters which I love. She doesn't act like she's better than everyone like many mom vloggers. Itsmekassidee is growing on me too. But other than that everyone else is kinda blah.... so who are some newer YouTuber moms that aren't all famous and stuck up yet? And if you are a mom vlogger what is your channel?! Looking to make new mommy friends !

Im looking for new people too some people i know (OKBABY) kkbabyj its judys life beplus3 jess fam marissa is a mommy 2011 teenage mom ellie and jarred plusvibesZ cullen and katie steps to wander samika vlogs mendoza family flores family and so many more let me know if you want more i found some of these people in comment sections of bigger youtubers but ended up liking them lol im always looking for more new people to watch too so let me know if anyone else knows any more!
sudanap

Postby Theoilymommy » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:14 am

I really like J House Vlogs and Natalie Bennett/Nat Wes and the Rest
Theoilymommy

Postby snugglebunny6807 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:01 pm

I like the mom at Samika Vlogs. FWIW, you can probably find some new families to watch by watching the comments section of larger YouTube videos. They always comment trying to be seen.
snugglebunny6807

Postby gibberish » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:08 am

I'm watching Our Tribe of 10. They are an interacial international couple with 8 kids and 1 on the way.
gibberish
Amateur

Postby PissedOutDQ » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:50 pm

Gigi & me
PissedOutDQ
Talker

Postby gibberish » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:24 am

Our Tribe of Many - was formerly Our Tribe of 10. They've had a new little girl and are now a family of 11. Thus, the name change. Check them out, I enjoy their channel. She's really likeable.
gibberish
Amateur

• Advertisement

Return to Introduce Yourself