• Advertisement

Please introduce yourself

Re: Please introduce yourself

Postby Mousegirl913 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:34 pm

Hello! I've been lurking around for a little while. Heard about this place from mchusbands vlogs. I have two beautiful children a 18 month old and a 5 month old and I watch way too many vloggers to list :)
Mousegirl913
Wallflower

Advertisement

Postby Brooklynngirl87 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:25 am

Long time lurker had to join these conversations tho. =]
Brooklynngirl87
Wallflower

Postby karinam28650 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:55 pm

Long time lurking but I’m finally coming out !! Lol mother of 1 newborn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
karinam28650

Postby tiassie » Thu May 03, 2018 12:03 am

bellatrixx wrote:Hi everyone! Long time lurker finally wanting to join the conversation! :)

Can I just say that I love your username!!
tiassie

Postby Amipickles » Thu May 03, 2018 4:59 pm

Hi I'm new here. I came here from Keren's video a while back and have been lurking ever since. I never new this forum existed but I'm so glad it does because I wanna talk shit about them too
Amipickles
Amateur

Postby Lolislol26 » Sat May 12, 2018 5:13 pm

Hello! Long, long time luker, since 2015!
Lolislol26
Talker

Postby dr sousaphone » Wed May 16, 2018 2:06 pm

Hi all! I've been lurking on the Britneyandbaby thread for several months now and with all the drama, finally decided to make an account. I have no children as I'm very much on the younger side (high school).
dr sousaphone
Amateur

Postby RUKiddingMe » Sun May 20, 2018 7:00 am

Hi my name is Sheila and I'm a lurker, just couldn't stay quiet any longer, I think I have a problem.
RUKiddingMe
Amateur

Postby LennyLemon » Tue May 22, 2018 9:25 am

Hey, I’m Lemon. I’m 25 and a mom to 4 (5.5 y/o, 3.5 year old twins & an 8 month old) munchkins. Long time lurker on this site.
LennyLemon
Amateur

Postby Xcuzme » Tue May 22, 2018 8:37 pm

I'm new to this site. I have visited this site several times and thought, "No way will I be a part of this sometimes, hateful gossip, that's not me, no way". But that was my inner voice speaking. My outer voice said BULL SH*&. So I registered and here I am.
I live on the East Coast. Mother of two grown children. I spend far too much time on the computer, in other words I have no life. I have a good sense of humor. I enjoy decorating, reading and movies on the big screen.
Xcuzme

Postby chismosa » Thu May 31, 2018 9:56 pm

Hello! Long, long time lurker. I stumbled upon this site while trying to find out information about a YouTuber. I was dying of laughter reading the very savage yet insightful posts. In the past i would watch teen mom or 16 and pregnant to calm my baby fever, but we don’t have cable so YT mommys was the next best thing. Reading this site became more fun (y’all are hilarious). I am currently a graduate student, plan on becoming a licensed marriage and family therapist. I’ve been married for almost 2 years and don’t have time or energy for a baby right now, but I have a lot of baby fever. So yeah that’s me!
chismosa
Amateur

Postby MikeLitoris » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:54 pm

Hello all! I'm Sarah from New Zealand, a long-time lurker and finally came to the dark side.
MikeLitoris

Postby califlowers » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:10 pm

Hello, just decided to find this page after OKs friend kept bringing up dumb stuff in the vlog. Only have been lurking for a couple days and made an account yesterday
califlowers
Amateur

Postby KhoalityDrama » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:17 pm

Heyyy! Like most, long time lurker, of GG though. Found YTMD last year once i started watching family vloggers :)
KhoalityDrama

Postby WhatTheHelloKitty » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:33 am

Hi all! I've been a bit of a lurker for a while. I'll finally have peeps to talk to about all of the Youtube craziness.
:HK:
WhatTheHelloKitty
Amateur

Postby Landongmama » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:15 am

Hello all! I have had an account here for quite a while, I lurk often, but have only posted a few times, mostly because I couldn't remember my password for ages. I think I posted an introduction way back when...but I will refresh, because honestly I don't remember.

I am a long time YouTube watcher, nearly every YouTube family annoys the crap out of me on some level, some far more than others. The worst offenders on my sub,but click off the ad as fast as humanly possible are. Okbaby (actually I unsubbed them,Sam and Nia and Sacconejoly,because they are all just tooooo much for me to support, worst parents of the interwebs), anybody who ever had Griffiths as a last name, Bumpers, good grief that channel is clickbait central and aimed at 8 year olds,I don't even lurk there anymore, its so boring. The Tards, who unfortunately returned. Cullen and Katie, then across the pond Family Fizz, Ingham Family, the little girl squeals have killed actual once living cells in my ears, I cannot watch them or I will be deaf in a year. The list is long. I've been coming by here to feel like I'm not the only one so utterly annoyed by most of these child exploiters. I look forward to chatting with you all.
Landongmama
Amateur

Postby Sososophie » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:05 am

Oops! I didn't know we had to post on this thread, I might of made an entirely new topic for my introduction.

Moreover, my name is Sophie P. I'm from the greater New York area and I'm 25. Just got married about 5 weeks ago and I normally watch YouTubers like The Yeagers, The Ohana adventure, Ellie and Jared, Aspyn and Parker, Carly Cristman, Karlee Holden, MyKa Stauffer, This gathered nest, The jurgys, Kkandbabyj, Keren Swanson's personal channel, Kaelin and kyrah and many more.

I don't have kids of my own (yet) but if you've ever been in a target on a week day, you'd know it doesn't take having a billion kids to recognize bad parenting. ;)
Sososophie

Postby tawneyelliot » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:47 am

Hey all. I used to frequent this forum a lot, but just stopped coming on about 3 years ago. Now, in back! 25 year old non-binary mother of 4 from NY. Homeowner, engaged, medical facility employee, enrolled in Nursing School, 2 cats, huge geek, and intersectional feminist.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
tawneyelliot

Postby tawneyelliot » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:52 am

Hey all. I used to frequent this forum a lot, but just stopped coming on about 3 years ago. Now, in back! 25 year old non-binary mother of 4 from NY. Homeowner, engaged, medical facility employee, enrolled in Nursing School, 2 cats, huge geek, and intersectional feminist.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
tawneyelliot

Postby Synglemama » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:55 pm

Hi peeps I’m 22 with a 3yo boy. I’m a single mama. I have watched a lot of YouTube mommies but slowly have watched them all become money obsessed with their big houses and even bigger heads. I just recently found this forum and I love being able to talk about things with people that also watch the videos
Synglemama
Amateur

Postby sabrinaytmd » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:59 pm

Hi Sabrina here...totally new to YTMD as of yesterday. So I'll admit, been watching YouTube way too long, but never consistently....I randomly go back and catch upon all these LDS families. I originally started watching Noreen's kitchen for her recipes and that sent me to The Kneady(Needy)Homesteader, who sent me to Philips FamBam...who sent me to the Binghams and finally the Greedners. What started out as a valid recipe search turned into randomly watching all of these greedy YouTube families and their underage child pimping and fame wh0ring. Oh, and my extreme fascination with the preppers/hoarders and their mental illnesses based videos, where they have all kinds of cheap crap overfilling their trailers/homes.

I would quietly watch, never really posting comments other than to recipes if I had questions, but the other day, I had enough. Was watching the Greedners at the water park and Trashley Greedner focused the camera more on her boob job than on her 'miracles' and I was like WTF, there have to people out there, other than me, who truly see these greedy monkeys for who they really are so a quick internet search brought me here. Been catching up on posts til now!
sabrinaytmd
Amateur

Postby browncasom » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:23 am

Hi my name is Georgia and I stumbled upon this website while googling a youtube family. I used to be enamoured by them and thought it was so entertaining for young people/teen moms to have children as I used to watch 16 and pregnant and other trash mtv shows when I was younger. After awhile I got really bored as they didn’t really change and after finding this forum I realized other people also had the same thoughts and opinions as I did!
browncasom
Amateur

Postby SerendipitySusan » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:02 pm

Hellooooooo I have been reading here forever. I probably won’t be posting much but I finally had to give in and register in order to share my thought on my “favorite” YouTuber, the infamous aaryn Williams.

About me: I’m 52. I live in NW Suburban Chicago. I work from home part time as an interactive marketing manager at a hospital. I an MBA graduate of Northwestern Kellog School of Management ‘93. My husband and I have been married 28 years and We have five kids ranging in age from 28 to 9. I think I’m just a pretty average wife and mother with happy, healthy kids who now make me feel very old. My oldest son is married and expecting my first grandchild. I have a son in medical school and two more in college. Needless to say, we are broke. I have terrible insomnia which explains my raging youtube and web surfing habit. We have four cats. My house is a mess and I really don’t care. Oh, and I hate Starbucks. I am a lifetime member of weight watchers. That is about all I can think of. Wishing you all a great summer.
SerendipitySusan
Gossiper

Postby PirateWench8 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:20 pm

Hello everyone longtime lurker. My name is Patricia called Trish. I'm an almost 45-year-old stay at home mom from NJ of 6 children. Boys ages 17 (adopted), 12, 11, and 7. Girls ages 9 and 5. We also have four dogs. Yes I'm a very brave and utterly insane woman, lol.
PirateWench8
Amateur

Postby CaffeineMachine » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:21 pm

Like most on here... I was a long time lurker that finally took the plunge! I started following YT moms while I was preggo just over 2 years ago and currently watch approx 5-6 YT mom/family channel. One youtuber in particular brought me to this board *ahem Aaryn Williams*. I was pleasantly surprised to see others had the same thoughts and feelings I had about her vlogs/posts ... I thought i was the only one! I've busted a gut a few times laughing at the posts here. Excited to join in...
CaffeineMachine
Amateur

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Introduce Yourself