Heidi Kim??

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Heidi Kim??

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

I get messy hair. But it’s nearly ALWAYS messy. Maybe she just doesn’t know how to style it. Irene’s hair is a hot mess! And poor Rosalind’s hair cut. Gah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nervy488
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nervy488 »

Ken is going to try and fix his worn out, old broken phone himself instead of just buying another one or he will have a crap little flip phone. What? There’s nothing wrong with fixing things yourself. It just reminded me how little money they must have. They sell refurbished iPhones for $99. They are older models but are in perfect working order. If you don’t have $99 saved for a new phone than they must be struggling hard. Kinda sad.

ihateliars
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ihateliars »

Her make up is horrendous!!!
Nervy488
Amateur
Amateur

It is really awful and her eyebrows are so thick and bushy. She needs to learn how to pluck or wax them properly. I don’t follow her make up channel because her make up always looks really bad. She looks like she owns 15 year old wet n wild makeup that is all dried up.

spiralstatic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by spiralstatic »

I'm officially done with their channels. I don't watch vloggers to be preached at about Politics. Especially ill-informed ones that are obviously only getting their information from places like CNN.

By the way Heidi, McCain isn't a congressman, hes a senator.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Nervy488
Amateur
Amateur

I’m floored! These people are ridiculous! They think they are such humanitarians but they obviously have no real knowledge of the policy and how it has been in effect since 1997 and also under the Obama Administration. They didn’t seem to care then. They watch the brainwashed media and think it all must be factual and correct

spiralstatic
Talker
Talker

Nervy488 wrote:I’m floored! These people are ridiculous! They think they are such humanitarians but they obviously have no real knowledge of the policy and how it has been in effect since 1997 and also under the Obama Administration. They didn’t seem to care then. They watch the brainwashed media and think it all must be factual and correct

Heidi's problem is shes suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome. Her sister is worse than she is. I stumbled upon her IG once and very quickly clicked away lol

Dontmindmee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Dontmindmee »

Their carpet is so fucking gross :barf: It's the only thing I could focus on in their newest video.
Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

Dontmindmee wrote:Their carpet is so fucking gross :barf: It's the only thing I could focus on in their newest video.
That, and the sofa! Nasty, nasty stains and filth all over it!!
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

How do they not find embarrassment for the condition of their home?? Like the dirtiness of carpet and couch. I don’t care about mess here and there. But I feel like their home never looks clean!

Dontmindmee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Dontmindmee »

The thing that I don't understand is how it's already that filthy. They haven't even lived there that long! I am completely disgusted.
MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

Kids make carpet stains, that’s understandable, but that’s why we own a carpet cleaner, so we can get the stains out. It’s really effective and it makes our carpet look basically brand new again. And it wasn’t very expensive, either.

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

I'm really trying to give her a chance because she seems nice enough but yeah, the house is pretty bad, I don't even mind the stained carpet as much as it needed a good vacuuming (that's not very difficult). I also don't get the water deal, wonder if they could get one of those filters you hook right up to the faucet and get clean water that way, seems easier than buying all those gallons of water.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Just found this thread!

I like them, the hubs and I are pretty nerdy too but far less willing to talk politics lol

My biggest issue lately is the excuses about stuff, like baby fever and the house. As far as no way to afford another baby...I don't get it. We make roughly around the same amount as far as I know and welcomed baby number three earlier this year. It hasn't cost us anything other than a few clothing items we indulged in when we had the extra $. Also, while I know every couple is different, and its definitely great to have some luxuries, I see them taking these long drives back and forth to her parents house, starbucks every day, allllllll the fish stuff, buying movies, etc... we buy ground coffee, watch netflix and schedule things so a long drive has multiple purposes. Idk, we are managing just fine and our living costs are pretty up there. I totally get wanting to be financially stable but not sure what she's getting at by continually bringing it up

As far as the house, its gotta be hard with whatever she's going through but I just keep thinking if you could do a little each day it would be SO much easier! If I get behind I dread housework but with 3 little ones we still manage okay and usually I wouldn't be too concerned about guests dropping by (though tbh I often look a mess lol)

Just a bit hard to relate to in some ways I guess

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

131618 wrote:Just found this thread!

I like them, the hubs and I are pretty nerdy too but far less willing to talk politics lol

My biggest issue lately is the excuses about stuff, like baby fever and the house. As far as no way to afford another baby...I don't get it. We make roughly around the same amount as far as I know and welcomed baby number three earlier this year. It hasn't cost us anything other than a few clothing items we indulged in when we had the extra $. Also, while I know every couple is different, and its definitely great to have some luxuries, I see them taking these long drives back and forth to her parents house, starbucks every day, allllllll the fish stuff, buying movies, etc... we buy ground coffee, watch netflix and schedule things so a long drive has multiple purposes. Idk, we are managing just fine and our living costs are pretty up there. I totally get wanting to be financially stable but not sure what she's getting at by continually bringing it up

As far as the house, its gotta be hard with whatever she's going through but I just keep thinking if you could do a little each day it would be SO much easier! If I get behind I dread housework but with 3 little ones we still manage okay and usually I wouldn't be too concerned about guests dropping by (though tbh I often look a mess lol)

Prenatal care and birth usually costs thousands even for people with really good health insurance. If my husband hadn’t been in the military, I don’t think we could have even been able to afford even more than one birth let alone 3 or more. She probably able doesn’t think she could fit 3 car seats in the vehicle(s) and typically the vehicles people have with 3+ kids are more expensive and don’t get as good of gas mileage. Then there’s the increase in food costs and such. And some families worry about paying for college...
These days not very many families have more than 2 kids and it’s because of financial reasons more than anything

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

MandyJ wrote:
131618 wrote:Just found this thread!

Prenatal care and birth usually costs thousands even for people with really good health insurance. If my husband hadn’t been in the military, I don’t think we could have even been able to afford even more than one birth let alone 3 or more. She probably able doesn’t think she could fit 3 car seats in the vehicle(s) and typically the vehicles people have with 3+ kids are more expensive and don’t get as good of gas mileage. Then there’s the increase in food costs and such. And some families worry about paying for college...
These days not very many families have more than 2 kids and it’s because of financial reasons more than anything

Touche. Mentioning often that she wants to have another kid but that there's no way they could still doesn't make a ton of sense to me but you do make good points

ihateliars
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ihateliars »

She’s made Irene hold this sign...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

ihateliars wrote:She’s made Irene hold this sign...
Wow smh

spiralstatic
Talker
Talker

ihateliars wrote:She’s made Irene hold this sign...
Using a child to push a political agenda... these people are so cringey.

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Heidi’s make up for 4th of July... oh my. Girlfriend needs girlfriends.

Return to “A-H”