• Advertisement
    

Beauty and the Beastons | Beaston Family Whines | Part 2

Re: Beauty and the Beastons | Beaston Family Whines | Part 2

Postby msmarbles » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:42 pm

Ugh agreed... like we're really going to believe she cares about whether her toddlers are engaged in engineering projects? They spend literally all day eating brown carbs, sitting in front of the TV, or strapped in the carseats bouncing between coffee drive through and Target.

And guys - MONDAYS are her "hot mess" days? Pretty sure she says that every day. At some point, you'd think she'd stop making excuses and get her life together. Her sister was apparently there all day, because she can't handle a day alone with her own kids without wanting a vacation?

Oh, and of course she can't go one day without showing her zillion bags of pumped milk. Got it, Tiff. Gold star.
msmarbles
Amateur
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:42 pm
Has thanked: 78 times
Been thanked: 119 times

Advertisement

Re: Beauty and the Beastons | Beaston Family Whines | Part 2

Postby Lillouiepooie » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:07 pm

hnelson1443 wrote:
haterade wrote:
Lillouiepooie wrote:I have a question for anyone who is willing to answer. Why does she make the fact that she eats gluten free such a big deal? She still doesn’t technically eat healthy. I always see her eating junk. Does this really keep her weight off or what? Or is it just another one of those things that makes spaghetti hair feel special.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gluten free is something people search for online and on YouTube. It's like when people tag their video "keto" or "vegan." Just brings in a different demographic.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
It definitely does bring another demographic. Idk who would be looking for gluten free and decide watch a mom vloggerling term, though haha.

haterade, she also has Hashimoto's hypothyroidism, which is something my mom has. Eating gluten free does nothing for weight loss. People with Hashimoto's get very sick if they eat gluten because they have an intolerance to it like how people can be lactose intolerant, etc.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
thanks for the info ladies I wasn’t aware and thought she was just using it as a way to be a special princess like some people do


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Lillouiepooie
Gossiper
 
Posts: 761
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:54 am
Has thanked: 2421 times
Been thanked: 4522 times

Re: Beauty and the Beastons | Beaston Family Whines | Part 2

Postby TuffTalk » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:25 pm

Lillouiepooie wrote:
hnelson1443 wrote:
haterade wrote:[quote="Lillouiepooie"]I have a question for anyone who is willing to answer. Why does she make the fact that she eats gluten free such a big deal? She still doesn’t technically eat healthy. I always see her eating junk. Does this really keep her weight off or what? Or is it just another one of those things that makes spaghetti hair feel special.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gluten free is something people search for online and on YouTube. It's like when people tag their video "keto" or "vegan." Just brings in a different demographic.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
It definitely does bring another demographic. Idk who would be looking for gluten free and decide watch a mom vloggerling term, though haha.

haterade, she also has Hashimoto's hypothyroidism, which is something my mom has. Eating gluten free does nothing for weight loss. People with Hashimoto's get very sick if they eat gluten because they have an intolerance to it like how people can be lactose intolerant, etc.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
thanks for the info ladies I wasn’t aware and thought she was just using it as a way to be a special princess like some people do


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]dont be fooled by the manipulative YT mamas


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TuffTalk
Informer
 
Posts: 309
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:33 am
Has thanked: 826 times
Been thanked: 517 times

Re: Beauty and the Beastons | Beaston Family Whines | Part 2

Postby Decororchid528 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:32 am

That is a good point about the hypothyroidism. Makes sense she doesn’t eat gluten.

It is hard for us to believe anyone on YouTube really when it comes to eating “fad diets”. So many women claim to have some type of issue that requires a special diet these days. It’s hard to see what is the truth!
Decororchid528
Talker
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 10:51 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 213 times

Re: Beauty and the Beastons | Beaston Family Whines | Part 2

Postby ButterflyBrit » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:41 am

Pinkcakes0 wrote:Manipulating like trying to make others see someone a certain (bad) way. She had a difficult time getting along with people and was always putting someone down when they weren’t around. She comes on strong as a friend and makes you think wow she’s so nice! If you are easy fooled you’ll fall victim because you don’t know any better.


I got that vibe just by watching the RHOYT Vegas trampcation. For the first time I had never watched her before that. As I was seeing her in everyone’s videos I was disturbed she looked exactly like the mean girl who always left someone out or made someone uncomfortable, 1giving tara all these dirty looks one day and then the next day come on her vlog and be nice. She did that simultaneously with everyone else except Bri From what I remember if I remember correctly. But that’s just because Bri can be really sweet when not fake as well. But let’s admit They are all definitely fake, at its finest.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ButterflyBrit
Talker
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:42 pm
Has thanked: 763 times
Been thanked: 484 times

Re: Beauty and the Beastons | Beaston Family Whines | Part 2

Postby LittleMama28 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:48 am

I don’t mean to be mean, but her newest Instagram pic with Ella is not flattering to that poor baby at all. Yikes.
LittleMama28
Amateur
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:38 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 57 times

Re: Beauty and the Beastons | Beaston Family Whines | Part 2

Postby TuffTalk » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:02 am

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181205/ebf6c9c7445eaecb4df31b8043aa3d30.jpg[/img]lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TuffTalk
Informer
 
Posts: 309
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:33 am
Has thanked: 826 times
Been thanked: 517 times

Re: Beauty and the Beastons | Beaston Family Whines | Part 2

Postby Decororchid528 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:18 pm

So I’m watching vlogmas I’m not even sure which one LOL but when they are in the car and she is like “oh well I pushed a baby out”. “Facepalm”. Why is it always about how much better she is, or more hardworking she is. She is constantly comparing herself to everyone but is always a step above.

Also some of her older videos are showing up and they have 999k views?!?!?! From a year ago?!?? I know people have said she bought followers but I think that is SO CLEAR.

Also if we have a single video without a mention of boob milk or breast feeding, she has probably been hacked.
Decororchid528
Talker
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 10:51 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 213 times

Re: Beauty and the Beastons | Beaston Family Whines | Part 2

Postby prettyinpink4 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:37 pm

am i the only one that doesn't think her house is that special? its not a bad house... but its a house full of ikea and really not that amazing to be worried about "showing off" this holiday season.
prettyinpink4
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:09 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: Beauty and the Beastons | Beaston Family Whines | Part 2

Postby dannirog » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:23 pm

Ya IKEA is cheap low quality furniture.. nothing special to show off at all.
dannirog
Amateur
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:07 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: Beauty and the Beastons | Beaston Family Whines | Part 2

Postby herebcofbritney » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:44 pm

prettyinpink4 wrote:am i the only one that doesn't think her house is that special? its not a bad house... but its a house full of ikea and really not that amazing to be worried about "showing off" this holiday season.


I agree. I hate the layout. The back yard is nice and the kitchen is decent. Other than that its rather average in my opinion but nice for what they do for careers and money. They’re lucky to be able to afford that house. But why do the boys share a room? I thought it was a 5 bedroom.
herebcofbritney
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1302
Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:43 am
Has thanked: 3583 times
Been thanked: 6671 times

Re: Beauty and the Beastons | Beaston Family Whines | Part 2

Postby geese315 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:35 pm

Chris Gave some sappy over emotional answer about the boys sharing a room in a q and a while back. Like “I just picture them staying up late talking to each other being best friends” blah blah blah.

Just give the kids their own rooms. It’s weird if you just have an empty room. They don’t have guests. they don’t need a guest room. They don’t need an office.
geese315
Amateur
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:24 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: Beauty and the Beastons | Beaston Family Whines | Part 2

Postby mommyto3 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:01 pm

geese315 wrote:Chris Gave some sappy over emotional answer about the boys sharing a room in a q and a while back. Like “I just picture them staying up late talking to each other being best friends” blah blah blah.

Just give the kids their own rooms. It’s weird if you just have an empty room. They don’t have guests. they don’t need a guest room. They don’t need an office.
I think the boys should definitely be in separate rooms at this point. Carter keeps staying up during naptime and is talking to Tanner, or doing other things, like "sawing" Tanner's crib with a plastic saw. All these things are robbing Tanner of his sleep--which he could have if he was in his own room. What is the point of having 5 bedrooms for? Also, I really like her kitchen and the space is wonderful, but having it all white would drive me crazy, but that's just my opinion. They have a very large house, and a lovely yard considering their incomes.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk
mommyto3
Amateur
 
Posts: 93
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:35 am
Has thanked: 1760 times
Been thanked: 134 times

Re: Beauty and the Beastons | Beaston Family Whines | Part 2

Postby TuffTalk » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:52 pm

She doesn’t do nap time for her kiddos she does it for herself. If you point out the obvious they will change it, Girls are gullible AS—pulling strings, little puppets


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TuffTalk
Informer
 
Posts: 309
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:33 am
Has thanked: 826 times
Been thanked: 517 times

Re: Beauty and the Beastons | Beaston Family Whines | Part 2

Postby Decororchid528 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:23 am

mommyto3 wrote:
geese315 wrote:Chris Gave some sappy over emotional answer about the boys sharing a room in a q and a while back. Like “I just picture them staying up late talking to each other being best friends” blah blah blah.

Just give the kids their own rooms. It’s weird if you just have an empty room. They don’t have guests. they don’t need a guest room. They don’t need an office.
I think the boys should definitely be in separate rooms at this point. Carter keeps staying up during naptime and is talking to Tanner, or doing other things, like "sawing" Tanner's crib with a plastic saw. All these things are robbing Tanner of his sleep--which he could have if he was in his own room. What is the point of having 5 bedrooms for? Also, I really like her kitchen and the space is wonderful, but having it all white would drive me crazy, but that's just my opinion. They have a very large house, and a lovely yard considering their incomes.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk


I agree, they have a lot for being a YouTuber and a personal trainer (he is right?) I would love their house. I have half that space and my husband and I both have advanced degrees!!! LOLOL
Decororchid528
Talker
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 10:51 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 213 times

Re: Beauty and the Beastons | Beaston Family Whines | Part 2

Postby Pinkcakes0 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:26 am

PrincessQ ... if you watch the latest video you will LOL and I don’t even need to say why you’ll automatically know what I’m referring to
Pinkcakes0
Wallflower
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:01 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 18 times

Re: Beauty and the Beastons | Beaston Family Whines | Part 2

Postby yeahsureok » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:43 am

She had a bad day and titled her video postpartum depression. It’s insulting to anyone who has ever dealt with depression... we all have bad days Tiffani, I know yours are worse than anyone else’s but it’s normal. Maybe she should just tell Chris and it will be cured, just like how her “postpartum anxiety” was cured by telling her husband if she starts with ppd and doesn’t get a diagnosis from her doctor... I’m fucking done. That’s insulting.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yeahsureok
Talker
 
Posts: 203
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:38 pm
Has thanked: 408 times
Been thanked: 596 times

Re: Beauty and the Beastons | Beaston Family Whines | Part 2

Postby TuffTalk » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:21 pm

Agreed, it isn’t a casual topic, it is, a serious sometimes deadly state of mind. In is so dick to even claim that! She is a dick, with her nursing degree, she is educated enough to know about basic medical knowledge!! I would absolutely talk with her bosses and colleagues regarding this, if she was in charge of a delicate situation in the nicu where babies are not doing as well or need that extra; the lack of basic knowledge I would sue the hospital for hiring her without an interview!!! It is one or the other bitch your acting for you channel when your knowledge could be helping a mama , or you faked your way threw college and possibly hurt another child!! Seriously not ok!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TuffTalk
Informer
 
Posts: 309
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:33 am
Has thanked: 826 times
Been thanked: 517 times

Re: Beauty and the Beastons | Beaston Family Whines | Part 2

Postby TuffTalk » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:23 pm

TuffTalk wrote:Agreed, it isn’t a casual topic, it is, a serious sometimes deadly state of mind. In is so dick to even claim that! She is a dick, with her nursing degree, she is educated enough to know about basic medical knowledge!! I would absolutely talk with her bosses and colleagues regarding this, if she was in charge of a delicate situation in the nicu where babies are not doing as well or need that extra; the lack of basic knowledge I would sue the hospital for hiring her without an interview!!! It is one or the other bitch your acting for you channel when your knowledge could be helping a mama , or you faked your way threw college and possibly hurt another child!! Seriously not ok!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Seriously think about that, how many babies she tended to and doesn’t take her own ass to the doctor for her thyroid, ppa,ppd, come on


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TuffTalk
Informer
 
Posts: 309
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:33 am
Has thanked: 826 times
Been thanked: 517 times

Re: Beauty and the Beastons | Beaston Family Whines | Part 2

Postby mommyto3 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:07 pm

TuffTalk wrote:
TuffTalk wrote:Agreed, it isn’t a casual topic, it is, a serious sometimes deadly state of mind. In is so dick to even claim that! She is a dick, with her nursing degree, she is educated enough to know about basic medical knowledge!! I would absolutely talk with her bosses and colleagues regarding this, if she was in charge of a delicate situation in the nicu where babies are not doing as well or need that extra; the lack of basic knowledge I would sue the hospital for hiring her without an interview!!! It is one or the other bitch your acting for you channel when your knowledge could be helping a mama , or you faked your way threw college and possibly hurt another child!! Seriously not ok!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Seriously think about that, how many babies she tended to and doesn’t take her own ass to the doctor for her thyroid, ppa,ppd, come on


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I definitely thought about that and I think it could have been partly why she didn't get along with the other nurses--not only her fake, two-faced, nightmarish personality, but, also that she probably wasn't too knowledgeable in her field. I would NEVER guess in a million years that she was a nurse! I worked with nurses for 10 years and she doesn't have what it takes--no way.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk
mommyto3
Amateur
 
Posts: 93
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:35 am
Has thanked: 1760 times
Been thanked: 134 times

Re: Beauty and the Beastons | Beaston Family Whines | Part 2

Postby princessquinoa » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:53 pm

Pinkcakes0 wrote:PrincessQ ... if you watch the latest video you will LOL and I don’t even need to say why you’ll automatically know what I’m referring to


Lol I’m not sure of one specific thing. Maybe it’s what I’m thinking... it’s funny who she thinks her friends are


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
princessquinoa
Amateur
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:28 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 124 times

Re: Beauty and the Beastons | Beaston Family Whines | Part 2

Postby princessquinoa » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:04 pm

She needs to just stop saying that she wants to be Beyoncé is so annoying. And girl you are far from Mother Teresa. You screwed that up in elementary school


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
princessquinoa
Amateur
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:28 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 124 times

Beauty and the Beastons | Beaston Family Whines | Part 2

Postby TuffTalk » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:46 pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TuffTalk
Informer
 
Posts: 309
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:33 am
Has thanked: 826 times
Been thanked: 517 times

Re: Beauty and the Beastons | Beaston Family Whines | Part 2

Postby Pinkcakes0 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:38 pm

Lol yepper! hopefully she told her all the sh*t she talked about her

princessquinoa wrote:
Pinkcakes0 wrote:PrincessQ ... if you watch the latest video you will LOL and I don’t even need to say why you’ll automatically know what I’m referring to


Lol I’m not sure of one specific thing. Maybe it’s what I’m thinking... it’s funny who she thinks her friends are


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pinkcakes0
Wallflower
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:01 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 18 times

Re: Beauty and the Beastons | Beaston Family Whines | Part 2

Postby disney8 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:58 pm

I wonder why she won’t go brunette? Her roots are very very very bad. They almost look orange!
disney8
Wallflower
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:26 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 16 times

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to A-H

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Closer and 14 guests

  • Advertisement