Acacia Brinley

Qu1t3_Franklee
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Acacia Brinley

Unread post by Qu1t3_Franklee »

sadasfuck wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:06 pm So, what happened with not filming the kids anymore? Lol that lasted a week. She just can't not exploit her kids.
Also, can she please brush their hair? Her kids just look so unkept.

Acacia is the biggest hypocrite known to man kind. She did say that she wasn’t going to film her kids anymore, next thing we know, boom! another vlog is up and it features her kids more than ever before.

I think she wants to stop filming Rosies life in particular. Once she shared rosies birth her severe disability then displayed such bad parenting and neglect alongside very painful favouritism for brinley, people started to share their opinions and call her out on her bullshit,the fact that she was clearly diagnosed with failure to thrive and they did absolutely nothing about it, giving brinley all of the attention then deciding to have ANOTHER child while her disable child needed more attention now than ever... I think she just can’t take the truth and criticism anymore so she just wants to stop talking and sharing about rosie all together and if she shares about brinley and Cali only it will look so bad, I bet if she could she’d pretend that Rosie doesn’t exist and just happily film get normal children.

I don’t know what else her channel will be about because that’s all her life consists of, her kids, otherwise she’s a very predictable, unoriginal, inauthentic boring individual who just wants to brag about her home decor copy everyone under the sun and claim that they are her original ideas and Push this fake image of herself her douche bag husband and her kids to look like Amish 70s vintage rock hippie vegans. She’s very shallow and her interests only go so far... she is dull and boring and has no backbone, without her kids her channel will bomb hard!

Just wanted to share these succession of pics from her video of rosies surgery update, where she is basically downplaying that her baby had open heart surgery and it was like no big deal or whatever and that it didn’t work but oh well, she’s not a dr and doesn’t understand the terminology so whatevs, then she tries to brag about rosies non existent development and FORCES her to try and sit up unassisted.

So she puts on a dumb voice while Rosie wobbles left and right back and forth and is clearly incapable of sitting up at the age of almost 2 years old because her mother neglected to take care of her.

She pushes Rosie up and then lets go of her until she nearly hits her face on the floor because her giant deformed head is too large and pulls her tiny emaciated body forwards, Rosie is TERRIFIED as she almost face plants, she goes from making weird heavy breathing laughing sounds to gasping for air as she hyperventilates from sheer terror!! Her eyes widen and her mouth turns upside down and her little alien face just looks broken... ugh acacia meanwhile saying in a dumb idiot voice “ mommy I just woke up, I’m too tired I can’t sit up now “ then says oh Rosie is so big and can sit and walk and talk and she’s just an amazing alagille genius....*rolls eyes* she’s in major denial of how severely disabled Rosie is.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Qu1t3_Franklee
Amateur
Amateur

Who puts a baby on their back to stare directly into the hot sun while you leave her there and run around and play with your other kid...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
demriwashere
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by demriwashere »

Qu1t3_Franklee wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:31 am
sadasfuck wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:06 pm So, what happened with not filming the kids anymore? Lol that lasted a week. She just can't not exploit her kids.
Also, can she please brush their hair? Her kids just look so unkept.

Acacia is the biggest hypocrite known to man kind. She did say that she wasn’t going to film her kids anymore, next thing we know, boom! another vlog is up and it features her kids more than ever before.

I think she wants to stop filming Rosies life in particular. Once she shared rosies birth her severe disability then displayed such bad parenting and neglect alongside very painful favouritism for brinley, people started to share their opinions and call her out on her bullshit,the fact that she was clearly diagnosed with failure to thrive and they did absolutely nothing about it, giving brinley all of the attention then deciding to have ANOTHER child while her disable child needed more attention now than ever... I think she just can’t take the truth and criticism anymore so she just wants to stop talking and sharing about rosie all together and if she shares about brinley and Cali only it will look so bad, I bet if she could she’d pretend that Rosie doesn’t exist and just happily film get normal children.

I don’t know what else her channel will be about because that’s all her life consists of, her kids, otherwise she’s a very predictable, unoriginal, inauthentic boring individual who just wants to brag about her home decor copy everyone under the sun and claim that they are her original ideas and Push this fake image of herself her douche bag husband and her kids to look like Amish 70s vintage rock hippie vegans. She’s very shallow and her interests only go so far... she is dull and boring and has no backbone, without her kids her channel will bomb hard!

Just wanted to share these succession of pics from her video of rosies surgery update, where she is basically downplaying that her baby had open heart surgery and it was like no big deal or whatever and that it didn’t work but oh well, she’s not a dr and doesn’t understand the terminology so whatevs, then she tries to brag about rosies non existent development and FORCES her to try and sit up unassisted.

So she puts on a dumb voice while Rosie wobbles left and right back and forth and is clearly incapable of sitting up at the age of almost 2 years old because her mother neglected to take care of her.

She pushes Rosie up and then lets go of her until she nearly hits her face on the floor because her giant deformed head is too large and pulls her tiny emaciated body forwards, Rosie is TERRIFIED as she almost face plants, she goes from making weird heavy breathing laughing sounds to gasping for air as she hyperventilates from sheer terror!! Her eyes widen and her mouth turns upside down and her little alien face just looks broken... ugh acacia meanwhile saying in a dumb idiot voice “ mommy I just woke up, I’m too tired I can’t sit up now “ then says oh Rosie is so big and can sit and walk and talk and she’s just an amazing alagille genius....*rolls eyes* she’s in major denial of how severely disabled Rosie is.

I'm probably going to hell for saying this, but Rosie is not cute.
felolo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by felolo »

brinley is super cute, though. but cali? I mean he is a baby and I should find him cute..but no, sorry I can't.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

demriwashere
Wallflower
Wallflower

felolo wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:17 pm brinley is super cute, though. but cali? I mean he is a baby and I should find him cute..but no, sorry I can't.

I don't blame you. I don't think Rosie or Cali are cute
bailey223

Unread post by bailey223 »

idk if its just acacia’s and her husbands genes mixed together but cali looks a bit deformed too. he always has a blank stare and never smiles or makes any sounds. maybe hes delayed too? trying to say this in the nicest way possible😭) idk maybe they were just lucky with brinley, shes the cutest imo
Qu1t3_Franklee
Amateur
Amateur

demriwashere wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:12 am
felolo wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:17 pm brinley is super cute, though. but cali? I mean he is a baby and I should find him cute..but no, sorry I can't.

Rosie unfortunately looks like she has a syndrome... that large head, wonky eyes and crazy facial expressions really give away that there is something wrong with her mentally... Cali has an even bigger head than his deformed sibling which is weird and his lip is so long!!! He looks like an old man! I love babies and usually find them all cute but man these two are the fugliest children known to mankind... not surprising since they come from a mother that resembles Nicholas cage... the pic where they dressed Rosie like one of the dwarves... * shivers* freaks me the F out !! She’s SO freekishly small and odd looking... brinley is cute but she’s sometimes annoying... she’s turning into a brat, they let her trash the house without discipline, let’s see how that’s going to turn out .....
p0pcorn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by p0pcorn »

I always forget how old Rosie is. I had to go back and look at her birth vlog to figure it out. Physically she looks 12-18 months. Developmentally she seems to be around 6-7 months? maybe?
demriwashere
Wallflower
Wallflower

bailey223 wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:57 am idk if its just acacia’s and her husbands genes mixed together but cali looks a bit deformed too. he always has a blank stare and never smiles or makes any sounds. maybe hes delayed too? trying to say this in the nicest way possible😭) idk maybe they were just lucky with brinley, shes the cutest imo
TBH, I think there might be something wrong with Cali as well.
sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sadasfuck »

Okay Acacia has got to be the LAZIEST mother of all time. Giving your daughter a choice whether she wants to brush her hair/teeth or not? No I'm sorry but thats something you HAVE TO DO as a parent. You have to keep up with your children's hygiene. Hygiene is not a fucking choice! Imagine literally admitting to not taking care of your kids! No wonder why Brinley's hair looks completely knotty and matted all the time. She's just teaching them terrible habits and they're not gonna learn how to properly take care of themselves. She has no problem exploiting them online for content but doesn't even want to brush their teeth? Absolutely lazy and neglectful. Theres no excuse for that. Her children deserve better.

littlerocketman
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by littlerocketman »

Qu1t3_Franklee wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:53 am
demriwashere wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:12 am

Rosie unfortunately looks like she has a syndrome... that large head, wonky eyes and crazy facial expressions really give away that there is something wrong with her mentally... Cali has an even bigger head than his deformed sibling which is weird and his lip is so long!!! He looks like an old man! I love babies and usually find them all cute but man these two are the fugliest children known to mankind... not surprising since they come from a mother that resembles Nicholas cage... the pic where they dressed Rosie like one of the dwarves... * shivers* freaks me the F out !! She’s SO freekishly small and odd looking... brinley is cute but she’s sometimes annoying... she’s turning into a brat, they let her trash the house without discipline, let’s see how that’s going to turn out .....
Acacia doesn't discipline those kids at all. Is Brinley even enrolled in preschool? She is the epitome of the most neglectful and lazy parent ever. She needs to be sterilized ASAP
Whateverlove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Whateverlove »

She's probably mad that her kids didn't turn out looking like models. But I guess there is still hope for Cali. They do not make cute babies. Also, Acacia has gained a lot of weight and she does these body checks and talks about how much she loves her body on her insta stories A TON and I'm like ok Acacia we get it you're so fucking insecure. She's been very thin most of her life and had an ed. There's no way she's loving her chub this much. Also why does she always look greasy and stinky? I think this is the boldest thing I've ever commented about someone on here but this girl is just plain annoying
wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

Its so sad that she's so insecure and has to make such a big emphasis on how much she "loves" her postpartum body

Because honestly she looks so wonderful. Man, if I could have her postpartum body.
And I'm not negating her parenting and such, nor do I like her as a person. But there are so many women that would be genuinely so happy to have her body, postpartum and a little jiggly-er than before.

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

In the 2021 Valentine's video, right at the end, poor Rosie. They show her kind close and when she tries to talk you can see how dry and split her upper lip is. Put some oil or chapstick on her. Why let her lips get to that point? The upper one is really bad.

Return to “A-H”