GiGi&me New Teen mom vlogger

Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: GiGi&me New Teen mom vlogger

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

Wylee I think it was maybe you that recommended eric and Madeline. I binged their videos and love them!!! To be as young as they are they are very inspiring.
WhamJam
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by WhamJam »

Olivia posted pictures on her IG story of Gigi in swim lessons followed by two bitching about other parents on their phone instead of “watching their child learn” like her. Why is it honestly any of your damn business, Olivia? Not everyone has an army of people to take care of their kid for them so their only break is probably when their kid is doing something else.
Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

Her little IG rant was fucking ridiculous. Were her eyes on her kid while she spent countless hours managing YT comments or sucking face with Gigi’s better parent?

She is always on about people judging her and that’s all she is doing. I hate this sanctimonious little twat and I hope her YouTube channel dies, forcing her not educated ass back to her hourly keyholder shift at bath and body works.
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

She really is stupid. I’m sure before comments for disabled she was on the phone because she’s delete something after a couple of mins. She’s soo full of shit. Let’s be honest if Patrick was present they wouldn’t be paying attention they’d be all over each other and making out. But sure Jan. You aren’t much better Olivia you always have Gracelyn in front of the tv. That’s her babysitter.
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SouthernBella »

She is a such a stupid little bitch. That instagram rant went on and on for how fucking long? She seriously thinks she is better than other moms when she herself is constantly vlogging her damn self or pawning her kid off on Karen? Some people are doing more on their phones than looking at Facebook, too. How does she know what those moms are doing? And anyway, those kids should be paying attention to swimming, so I doubt they give a shit what their mom is doing.

I seriously can't stand this dumb bitch. I love that she was taking pics bitching about other moms staring at their phones and that was what she was doing, as well. The hypocrisy is hilarious. Wish I could go on a rant to her about how she neglects her special needs child by not getting her adequate therapy.
playinwitme
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by playinwitme »

Gosh...she goes on about not mom-shaming and then goes on a whole ass rant doing what? Oh that’s right, mom-shaming. She’s entitled and egocentric and it’s not fair to those other moms, who probably have more than one kid and are working full time and need that break while their child is occupied with something else. Not everyone is as lucky as you are, Olivia.
DANGER
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DANGER »

The only thing I took away from her rant was wondering when the hell she got boobs??! Her entire chest showed no remnants of them not too long ago.
Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

DANGER wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:39 pm The only thing I took away from her rant was wondering when the hell she got boobs??! Her entire chest showed no remnants of them not too long ago.
Lmao!! Sometimes she wears a push up bra and sits with her hand under her boobs to make it look like she has some.
Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

She thought she was so clever in this rant naming off hypothetical people’s Facebook accounts. Self righteous little moron. Let’s all remember, she couldn’t even handle 20 hours a week at Bath and Body works where the most challenging task is lining up candles.
Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

She thought she was so clever in this rant naming off hypothetical people’s Facebook accounts. Self righteous little moron. Let’s all remember, she couldn’t even handle 20 hours a week at Bath and Body works where the most challenging task is lining up candles.
Claroqsi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Claroqsi »

So when she was showing ggs party stuff and said GG won’t wear tutus it’s probably a sensory thing .
Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

Who TF is she inviting to this party? She has no friends. Does she have to rent a space to include Patrick’s family?
BobbiB6606
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BobbiB6606 »

Claroqsi wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:26 am So when she was showing ggs party stuff and said GG won’t wear tutus it’s probably a sensory thing .
Thought the same. exact. thing. She always counts the things indicative of her duplication or autism as simple random Gigi quirks when there's so much more to it. Her hair length, her behavior around other kids, the way she talks, her strange aversion to the Happy Birthday song are all just "Gigi things". She always describes her as "unique" which isn't a lie, but I feel like its something she tells herself to write off her issues.
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

I think Olivia is ignorant and LOW IQ herself. She doesn't see her ginormous 4 foot tall 2 year old as being anything but normal because that's all she knows herself. I think it becomes very clear when Gigi is around other children. Even around that baby Olivia watched in today's vlog, Gigi had an incredibly weird interaction with her. She gets in her face and has Zero social acuity at all. She talks more now but it is mostly non sensical and she is repeating things over and over that she hears. Olivia tries to explain away Gigi and the weird shit she does by saying "she is mocking me" or whatever. Actually, Olivia, it is echolalia and she is autistic. She is clueless.

Her discussion about her ballooning weight was interesting. I hate to tell her but it isn't normal for someone to go from 215 to 115 in a few months just because you have a baby and are stressed out. She was clearly eating disordered whether she likes to admit it or not. And she sure as hell gained more than thirty pounds this last year. She was 120 and she can't be any less than 160 or 170 right now. If she is that ill equipped to deal with life on her own that she becomes emaciated and then balloons up when she snags her a man, something is wrong with her. This girl is clearly mentally off herself. I don't have much hope for her and Patrick and I sure don't have much hope that Gigi will ever get the help she very much needs. Olivia if you are reading this... Your child is mentally slow, on the level of about an 18 month old at the best, and is starting to really look like gigantism is getting out of control. The poor baby needs medical help and behavioral and speech therapy.

I could tell she is pretending to be happy when she really isn't happy at all. She kept almost crying in this vlog. That and how she barely vlogs anymore tells me she is spiraling into depression, but she is denying it by telling herself she is so happy with her ugly ass boyfriend. Waiting for the other shoe to drop...
Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

Did you all see the vlog where so goes on (and ON) about keeping all of Gigi’s clothes because she can’t bear to part with them?

She previously said that Karen insists on keeping the clothes for future grandkids since she has bought them all.

This is an interesting change- all because there is a new girl arriving and Olivia doesn’t to share.

Speaking of her illiteracy- who wants to teach her that changing something 360 degrees means that you ended up where you started?

Dumbass.
Claroqsi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Claroqsi »

I have a little girl and I’m pregnant now and I only kept the very special things . What they’re describing is called hoarding it’s really that simple lol
Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

You’re right. Gigi can be as misbehaved as she is, unable to speak, and have elopement tendencies- but none of that matters so long as she has a brand new outfit.

Have you all been noticing the glaring parenting fails that have been occurring whilst Olivia vlogs lately? The most recent is GiGi climbing the bridge.
playinwitme
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by playinwitme »

About Olivia’s weight, I don’t think there’s anything wrong with weighing more. I don’t think she’s at an unhealthy weight at all. I think the fact that she eats out a lot/a lot of unhealthy food, but doesn’t work out is what’s bad. I really don’t think weight is the issue here.
maullaban
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maullaban »

She's got really lucky genetics to not have flabby/saggy skin from going from 205 to 115 pretty quickly and with no exercise.
She went from one extreme to another so it's completely normal that her body is now settling to a sustainable weight for her.
I do think she could benefit from some weight training to tone up.
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Wylee, lmao I also cringed so hard when she said she did a 360. Like okay, you ended up back where you began. Which I guess she did, really if you think about it.

I also couldn't believe she would let Gigi climb that bridge! Something bad is going to happen one of these days.

Return to “A-H”