GiGi&me New Teen mom vlogger

Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GiGi&me New Teen mom vlogger

Unread post by Wylee »

I think she waited 5 months to post so that her fan base would be out of school on summer break and able to instantly look her with “I cried so much” “I love you so much” “your family is perfect” “I wish I was you” comments.
Care2Share
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Care2Share »

She is a moron. Maybe focus on your careers and getting your current child better resources so she doesn’t get left behind? What does Patrick even do? Of course they won’t get married because she gets assistance. She is obviously desperate for her channel to grow. This isn’t because she is madly in love with Patrick that’s for sure. She treats him like an imbecile who annoys her. What the fuck is the big hurry? You can’t even afford a house let alone another child. So irresponsible. Yes, I am judging.
Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

No one would be judging her if she got her daughter the care she so desperately needs instead of spending her time trying to fulfill her childhood fairytale family.

Well. I’d still be judging her, because she is a fucking idiot.
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SouthernBella »

It is absolutely gross, is all I can say. She clearly immediately started fucking Patrick so that they would get pregnant again. We knew this last year when She was embedding those tags on her videos about being pregnant again. And what are we to think? If this baby turned out to be slow like Gigi, would she have had an abortion to get rid of it? What other reason is there to not tell everyone for five months? And the way she cried to Gigi in the beginning saying "I love you no matter what!" Made me think the opposite. She knows she is going to grow less fond of Gigi once she has a PERFECT CUTE NOSED baby that has no developmental delays. It is awful.

What I hope is this encourages her more to get Gigi help becauss she will see the disparity between how Gigi is developing compared to this new kid.

I agree, Gigi is a homely child. She looks like Patrick and of course she has a chromosome error... Poor baby. I just can't fathom someone trying purposefully to get impregnated when they didn't even know if their kids dad has a chromosomal error himself. And the fact she knew she is a fucking carrier for CP and didn't get him tested first? Like what???
Claroqsi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Claroqsi »

Olivia couldn’t allow her sister to have attention , she needed to get pregnant ASAP .
Care2Share
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Care2Share »

She thinks her channel will do what Abby’s did. That’s her main goal. And if you were so scared to get pregnant, why did you do it? And, apparently more than once, too! Calling it now, it won’t last. This little fantasy world she is living in. She can’t even pay her bills like everyone else does. Online banking, Olivia. Try it. Grow up a little.
Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

Honestly do people even “pay bills” anymore? Every single thing I pay auto withdraws.
lovebug1212
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lovebug1212 »

She posted a video two months ago at the beach in a bikini. She did not look as big as she did in the “9week” hump she showed. She claims her family didn’t know... but uhm... how? She was in a bikini

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Her family had to know. For one, she uses Mommy and Daddy's health insurance. I am sure she has to run right to them to ask what she is and isn't covered for. Also, they had a gender reveal already apparently. The entire family there had to know. She lied for five months to everyone else so I don't believe anything she says.
Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

What she meant by that was Patrick’s family didn’t know. Is mom is a holy roller and his whole family is odd so I’m sure Olivia is in no rush to tell them anything.
PissedOutDQ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PissedOutDQ »

Funny how the "he has baby fever" vlog when Abby visited in Ohio times right with her pregnancy. He probably went along with this for the YouTube $$$$. Cause usually a pregnancy adds tons of views. But I don't think it'll work like that for them.

Hard to believe they could financially swing a baby nevermind a house lmao. Obviously on bennies. She wanted her picture perfect house with her baby daddy and new baby. Have fun cramming all of you into that tiny apartment. Gigi will be a handful with a new baby. Definitely gonna be jealous. I remember in a vlog she was jealous of Olivia holding a DOLL.
Bdwc
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bdwc »

Care2Share wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:40 pm She thinks her channel will do what Abby’s did. That’s her main goal. And if you were so scared to get pregnant, why did you do it? And, apparently more than once, too! Calling it now, it won’t last. This little fantasy world she is living in. She can’t even pay her bills like everyone else does. Online banking, Olivia. Try it. Grow up a little.
I agree but another baby is not going to help her channel. There are tons of reasons why Abby’s channel is doing better and a new baby is only one out of many. I also agree with people who say she got pregnant to upstage her sister. I’m so glad my sister isn’t anything like that.
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Well it looks like it is temporarily helping her channel. She has over 100k views and did an Instagram story saying how "amazed" and "grateful" she is, blah blah. Looks like her stagnant ass 97k subs went up to almost 100k now. Woopdy woo. Her channel is still boring as fuck.
Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

It won’t be any type of permanent uptick because the inherent problems with her channel will remain. The baby, her moving soon, and things like that will help in the short term.

The things that all drew us to her in the past are now gone so I don’t see a lot of people getting hooked.
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Does anyone know how Jasminn is?? She hasn't posted in three months. She always posted public Facebook updates. Wondering if she went private or if something is wrong. I feel so bad for her after Patrick forced her to have an abortion, now she has to deal with knowing Patrick is having another kid with Olivia.
Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

SouthernBella wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:21 pm Does anyone know how Jasminn is?? She hasn't posted in three months. She always posted public Facebook updates. Wondering if she went private or if something is wrong. I feel so bad for her after Patrick forced her to have an abortion, now she has to deal with knowing Patrick is having another kid with Olivia.
I spoke with Jasminn on Thursday and she’s not taking the need well. She shared with me a photo of the tattoo on her wrist to memorialize her aborted baby. It was not an easy conversation.
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

Wylee please let her know so many of us are on her side. I feel terrible for her and I can’t imagine. I hope one day she finds peace and comfort.
Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

I will Maxx- she’s a really sweet girl. I hope her life looks up for her soon. I’m thinking that Ohio isn’t the best place to live/grow up.
RavenUK
Talker
Talker

GiGi&me New Teen mom vlogger

Unread post by RavenUK »

SouthernBella wrote:Does anyone know how Jasminn is?? She hasn't posted in three months. She always posted public Facebook updates. Wondering if she went private or if something is wrong. I feel so bad for her after Patrick forced her to have an abortion, now she has to deal with knowing Patrick is having another kid with Olivia.
How does someone force you to have an abortion? Not after an argument. But no one can force you to do something. You have your own mind. You either agreed it was the better option for both of you or you go ahead on your own!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Of course he didn't hold her down and made her. He PRESSIRED HER HEAVILY to have one.

Any way Olivia's having a GIRL. Now Gigi will really be forgotten by her idiot parents.

Return to “A-H”