GiGi&me New Teen mom vlogger

Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GiGi&me New Teen mom vlogger

Unread post by Wylee »

I think we are just all sad to see her age show. Having a baby is hard at a young age. I still have to schedule appointments for my early 20YO kids.. I want the best for Olivia and GiGi and that’s not Patdick.
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SouthernBella »

I still don't understand how she could have mixed up a swallow test appointment with a hearing test. For one, Karen should have known that when you get a swallow test, you can't eat for like eight hours before the test. You don't just show up to a swallow test without having prepped for it. And God forbid Olivia doesn't shove a sippy cup of milk in Gigi's face at all times... I doubt she could muster up the ability to make Gigi not eat that long. But really, how would you ever not know that the appointment you were going to was a hearing test? They clearly tell you how to prepare for each appointment and you would know which doctor you are going to see. Makes no sense to miss up gastroenterologist with audiologist. Unless she is just that dumb, I dunno.

Yeah, the clip of Gigi wanting Patrick's attention when he gets there still makes me want to cry just thinking about it. He doesn't love Gigi... He loves attention and thinks he will get some YouTube fame. Sick.
Swiftem01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Swiftem01 »

I know this was forever ago but do y’all remember when Olivia was posting videos about her apartment being haunted? And then it just suddenly stopped happening, I wonder if all that was just for views, because I know that’s around the time I started watching her frequently.
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yeah it was definitely fake and for views. I knew that for sure when she found the Ghirardelli wrapper or whatever it was on the floor and said nobody there even eats that. A lot of people were like what the heck, someone probably broke in there. A ghost wouldn't leave a candy wrapper. And she just ignored that and continued saying it was haunted. Then that just dropped after a while. A lot of vloggers do that... I remember Bramty had a bunch of videos saying they were haunted, too.

If anybody wants to see where Patrick ignores Gigi, it is on the toddler glasses video from a couple days ago at around the 18 minute mark.
Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

That haunting thing was so fake it was ridiculous. I didn’t mind so much seeing her age in that video though.
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yeah, me too... That was just her having fun obviously... I don't really like people making stuff up but whatever. She wanted views and I get that.

All in all, I do like Olivia a lot. I just really question where her head is at right now. I hope that Patrick doesn't totally screw her life up. I don't like that she has quit her job... Hanging her hopes on this piece of crap who never had an interest in his daughter before he realized she had a ton of subscribers. The fact that he is so "down for YouTube" as she puts it is concerning.

I don't see this ending well...
Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wobbledewobble »

Wylee wrote:I think we are just all sad to see her age show. Having a baby is hard at a young age. I still have to schedule appointments for my early 20YO kids.. I want the best for Olivia and GiGi and that’s not Patdick.

Have too?? Image I’ve been scheduling my own since 18. I def wouldn’t be doing that for my 20 something year olds lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

Yeah I’ve been scheduling my appointments since 15. Granted I had to grow up at a very young age. I can get the feeling maybe Olivia’s siblings and possibly even her father do not like patdick. I think only Karen does because to be honest... seems like Olivia has the spot light. I have 2 brothers and my mom has even admitted to one of them being the favorite. Lol. I just don’t see him staying around and if he does it’ll be like frank with Britney; saw an opportunity for $$$. They say YouTube changes people but it seems Patrick has changed Olivia. Granted she could have been putting on an act the whole time.
Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

They might be spoiled.. I might be a control freak. Potato-POTATO!

quote="Wobbledewobble"]
Wylee wrote:I think we are just all sad to see her age show. Having a baby is hard at a young age. I still have to schedule appointments for my early 20YO kids.. I want the best for Olivia and GiGi and that’s not Patdick.

Have too?? Image I’ve been scheduling my own since 18. I def wouldn’t be doing that for my 20 something year olds lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Wylee wrote:They might be spoiled.. I might be a control freak. Potato-POTATO!

quote="Wobbledewobble"]

[/quote]

ImageImage hahah hey if my mom was willing still I’d roll with it!

Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Wylee wrote:They might be spoiled.. I might be a control freak. Potato-POTATO!

quote="Wobbledewobble"]

[/quote]

ImageImage hahah hey if my mom was willing still I’d roll with it!

Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

Well this is upsetting. From Olivia’s IG. It’s some kind of Walmart screen and under “reason for leaving” it says this ..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

So I guess Patrick worked at Walmart and is leaving? At least that’s the vibe I get
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

Maxxinsta96 wrote:So I guess Patrick worked at Walmart and is leaving? At least that’s the vibe I get

What the hell was this about?? I hate vague posts for attention. Like, the worst.
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

I took the same exact screenshot lol! I was going to post it last night but then got distracted. I was appalled by this. You can hear her laughing like an idiot in the background when he typed it. Looks like he is already starting with the gaslighting- making her think that his failures are because of her. I guess this loser doesn't have a job and is trying to find some work, which is good I guess... But I don't find it funny at all.
Swiftem01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Swiftem01 »

I honestly can’t even stand this girl anymore. She’s being totally stupid dating this loser again.

I thought so highly of her but I don’t anymore!
Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

I can’t either. It’s too heartbreaking.
Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

Search her name on Twitter! Someone posted her a link to this thread. She hasn’t responded.
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

She won't respond there, and she won't respond here either... She is a fake and she enjoys deleting comments and ignoring questions she can't delete.
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

She just posted pics of them in front of Christmas tree on Insta. I just can't emphasize this enough... Patrick is highly unattractive. He is definitely the one carrying the chromosomal error...

Return to “A-H”