GiGi&me New Teen mom vlogger

SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: GiGi&me New Teen mom vlogger

Unread post by SouthernBella »

Lovebug, lmao!! I know exactly what you mean about her fingers. She has really weird fingernails, is the thing... They are small, stubby fingernails that are like, cut status across. On her long fingers, it looks bizarre.

That is crazy that this is the only way to see tags. She obviously didn't expect anyone could see this. Is anyone going to be brave enough on go on Twitter to call her out? I would love to see what she would do if that happened.
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

Wow her face is way fuller...hmm..
BobbiB6606
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BobbiB6606 »

Now she's posting her cravings on IG. Maybe she's waiting for a holiday themed announcement.
They're just moving full speed ahead.
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

BobbiB6606 wrote:Now she's posting her cravings on IG. Maybe she's waiting for a holiday themed announcement.
They're just moving full speed ahead.
She knows EXACTLY what she's doing with that post and several others like it. Dragging it out for attention, just like she did before introducing Patrick..."mystery man". She knows EXACTLY what her posts are making people think and she's eating up all the questions and attention. All her 12 year old followers are dying for her to bring another child into the world with this guy and they'll be thrilled at a pregnancy announcement. I will be SAD because that will mean she's a complete idiot who pretended to be mature and responsible all this time.
DANGER
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DANGER »

I was very skeptical of a pregnancy at first but the tags of her video sealed the deal for me. Nobody would put those if it wasn’t relevant to them. And her deleting the story where her belly is showing just proves it.
Swiftem01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Swiftem01 »

What about her video where she talks about her acne being hormonal and happening around that time of the month?? Lol obviously wouldn’t be that time of the month if she’s pregnant!
lovebug1212
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lovebug1212 »

Swiftem01 wrote:What about her video where she talks about her acne being hormonal and happening around that time of the month?? Lol obviously wouldn’t be that time of the month if she’s pregnant!
she actually didn’t say it happened around that time of the month. She just said it was hormonal. Because I took that as another sign

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BobbiB6606
Informer
Informer

It's good to hear how good Gigi's doing!

On a sort of related note, I vaguely remember her questioning if she wanted to have more kids in the future considering Gracelyn's genetic stuff especially if it came from her side. If she has another kid with the same DNA, aren't there major risks?
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

Gracelyn got her genetic disorder from Patrick. Olivia got genetic testing done and it didn’t come from her. This is why if her and patdick have another child it’s dangerous because he’s the carrier.
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Her face looks so different and she probably repeated "I feel so uncomfortable in my body right now..." oh please
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Which one of you geniuses asked about the tags in the comments!!?? Don't answer that! Too funny!! You are the G.O.A.T. whoever you are!
Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

lol lol lol it wasn’t me. I do notice she’s deleting comments though. There is the one girl who commented about her vlogging and driving that she snarked at .. then other people commented too and she deleted them.
BobbiB6606
Informer
Informer

Did she use those tags on the most recent video?
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Darn, I didn't see the comment about the tags. Lol! She is working hard to scrub any comments she doesn't deem appropriate. I do see some people questioning her about some hard hitting things, like having other kids who might have a genetic defect, or why she decided to let that dick back into their lives.

I did find it interesting she keeps mentioning how she doesn't feel comfortable in her body or whatever. She is fishing for views and trolling everyone or is just prepping everyone for a big announcement.

Notice on her Instagram she is now posting pics that lead you to go check her YouTube page... Like she posted a pic of Gigi at the doctor and said how great she did and to go check out the video. I am glad she is discussing Gigi's health condition again but at the same time, I feel like she is using this as fodder to get views. I am really convinced now she lost her job and is scrambling to make more money on her channel.
Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

I think you are right about the job & views. She is doing everything in her power to ramp up YouTube and she is alienating people in the process. I hope she isn’t pregnant. Her jeans were skin tight so I’m thinking maybe she isn’t and she’s just getting relationship pounds. Let’s face it- the girl is out of control eating ..
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

She definitely eats like absolute garbage. Even when she tries to eat healthy, it looks like total crap, somehow. I really don't want to hate on her because she has a lovely side to her that we all have seen. I just feel that this scumbag guy brings out a bad side of her. She is making poor choices, and her family seems to be right along with her for the ride. I get the feeling she is the type you don't want to piss off or she alienates you forever.

I am starting to get the feeling she probably didn't WANT Patrick around. I think he got a girlfriend and then she told him she didn't want him coming around Gigi. She created the YouTube channel around the time Patrick stopped coming to see Gigi when she was nine months old. You can see that Olivia went from being well over 200 lbs after having Gigi to slimming way down. It is like she wanted to prove she could do everything on her own, and probably was hoping to lure him back in by getting skinny. She clearly has weight issues with the way she jumped from being very overnight to skinny and now back up now that he is back in the picture. I just think overall, she is very insecure but at the same time, she's pretty narcissistic and wants to have everything how she wants it. Now that she has what she wants - her little "family" - we are seeing a different side of her. Not the same bossy independent Olivia but this love struck, immature girl who lets the guy say and do anything. It is just gross, really.

Anyway, as much as we all hate Patdick I think she is also not so innocent here. I don't think he voluntarily just said one day that he didn't want to be around Gigi. I think he had that girlfriend, she didn't like it, and ostracized him. Her own family probably thinks if they tell her she is crazy for having him back around, that she will alienate them, too.

Can't wait to see if she is actually prego...
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

She's requesting questions for the FAQ. Here's one... how's Jasmynn coping with the abandonment? As well as you did?
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lol Sweetiebee.... I dare one of you guys to put that on there. I am sure she will delete it quick, though. Or maybe on Instagram. I don't know if she monitors that as closely.
Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

If you look at her views since Patdick came back her channel is really struggling. She only broke 30K once in her last 11 videos. She is in low 20’s now when she consistently used to hit 30 and up. He is bad for her channel.
Swiftem01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Swiftem01 »

Wylee wrote:If you look at her views since Patdick came back her channel is really struggling. She only broke 30K once in her last 11 videos. She is in low 20’s now when she consistently used to hit 30 and up. He is bad for her channel.
I have noticed that too!! I have definitely stopped watching her videos since he came into the picture and I used to watch her video as soon as I saw she uploaded. I can’t stand that dude, I haven’t watched a video of hers in probably two weeks

Return to “A-H”