Hayley Paige

brittsmom
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Hayley Paige

Unread post by brittsmom »

So I thought she said she wasn't doing family vlogs any more. Yet changed the name to Hello Johnson Family. This girl changes her mind daily. Either way I wont give her a view anymore.
snagglesnoogle
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snagglesnoogle »

I actually love the name Scarlett James ... I love the name James for a girl. I hate how she talks in a little kid voice to her mom ... you're an adult with two kids, talk like a freaking grown up!
Alrowlnd
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Alrowlnd »

brittsmom wrote:So I thought she said she wasn't doing family vlogs any more. Yet changed the name to Hello Johnson Family. This girl changes her mind daily. Either way I wont give her a view anymore.
I promise I’m so confused. She made that whole big deal about changing the content of her channel...now they are doing vlogs again.
Blanca1992
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Blanca1992 »

So does anyone know when she's going to address the elephant in the room?
skankernity
Talker
Talker

Unread post by skankernity »

That snarl when Doug mentioned small business Saturday. Why is she so nasty?

Anyone else remember when they got to Charleston and went to church for one week? It was a good photo opp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dramallama429 »

Her voice sounds like Miranda Sings
livingonaprayer
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by livingonaprayer »

OMG I’ve always thought the same thing. She has the most annoying voice I’ve ever heard.
dramallama429 wrote:Her voice sounds like Miranda Sings

dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dramallama429 »

livingonaprayer wrote:OMG I’ve always thought the same thing. She has the most annoying voice I’ve ever heard.
dramallama429 wrote:Her voice sounds like Miranda Sings
I’m so glad I’m not the only one who thought that lol my husband overheard it gave a weird face because he thought it actually was Miranda lololol

Blanca1992
Amateur
Amateur

So she posts a video where she barely even addresses the change in her channel :?
maddiewin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by maddiewin »

Blanca1992 wrote:So she posts a video where she barely even addresses the change in her channel :?
Of course how else will people keep watching. Annabelle is gonna be a brat cause they never say no to her.

Blanca1992
Amateur
Amateur

maddiewin wrote:
Blanca1992 wrote:So she posts a video where she barely even addresses the change in her channel :?
Of course how else will people keep watching. Annabelle is gonna be a brat cause they never say no to her.

I find it weird that she still breastfeeds annabelle now that Scarlett is around... especially since she was only doing it for sleep before Scarlett was born :?
Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

Blanca1992 wrote:
maddiewin wrote:

I find it weird that she still breastfeeds annabelle now that Scarlett is around... especially since she was only doing it for sleep before Scarlett was born :?
There are many questionable things she does but this is not one of them. Tandem nursing is a normal thing. Annabelle isn't even 2. The WHO recommends BF until at least age two for all children. The milk changes to be what the youngest child needs. It's can be difficult adding a new member to the family for a toddler so of course it can reignite the wish to nurse. It's totally normal and I respect she allows her daughter to continue. It can be a special bonding time for both girls. Let's normalize breastfeeding. Criticize everything but a woman's choices breastfeeding.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
skankernity
Talker
Talker

Unread post by skankernity »

Blanca1992 wrote:
maddiewin wrote:

She stopped nursing to sleep and was allowing Annabelle to daytime nurse if she asked. I agree, normalize breastfeeding. It’s a deeply personal decision on what’s right for ones family and hailey is a little vapid but I appreciate her openness with her extended breastfeeding journey. It is so helpful to many people to have someone showing that side of the story.

Blanca1992
Amateur
Amateur

Oh I wasn't trying to say that breastfeeding is not normal. I've breastfed in public. I guess personally I wouldn't be able to breastfeed both a toddler and a newborn at the same time. And you're right, BF is very personal.
haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by haterade »

I recently weaned my son because I wanted to try to eliminate some jealousy when the new baby comes, but I think it's awesome that she's tandem nursing. My son was two and a few months when he stopped nursing.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
lilagrace1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lilagrace1 »

Alrowlnd wrote:
brittsmom wrote:So I thought she said she wasn't doing family vlogs any more. Yet changed the name to Hello Johnson Family. This girl changes her mind daily. Either way I wont give her a view anymore.
I promise I’m so confused. She made that whole big deal about changing the content of her channel...now they are doing vlogs again.

If she wouldn't have acted like vlogging as a SAHM was so beneath her maybe people would care about her. She's a flake. I don't even want her new channel recommended, not going to watch that junk.
Blanca1992
Amateur
Amateur

lilagrace1 wrote:
Alrowlnd wrote:

If she wouldn't have acted like vlogging as a SAHM was so beneath her maybe people would care about her. She's a flake. I don't even want her new channel recommended, not going to watch that junk.
So she finally explained her channel change. I'll save you guys a click and a waste.... her channel will now be a mix of both business and family/vlogs. As per Doug: " Don't expect daily vlogs, but it's a family channel". He also said that she had a youtube mid life crisis :D
Last edited by Blanca1992 on Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RedRuby
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RedRuby »

I'm sure she changed back because the sponsorships are more family oriented. I don't see her making much money from sponsorships with her other topics.
Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

I was surprised to hear that the videos that were business related are some of the best performing videos she's made, yet she still wanted to change the channel back to mixed content. I would have assumed they didn't do as well so that's why. I wonder what the real reason is. Maybe it is the sponsorships? As those are a large part of their revenue? I doubt it's just because she missed vlogging.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

Yeah I think it’s just because of sponsorships. There’s a lot more when it’s famillies and kids Etc. I feel there’s only so much out there for business.

Return to “A-H”