Hayley Paige

Tootired2mom
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Hayley Paige

Unread post by Tootired2mom »

I understand that vbacs are “easier” than a csec. However natural births are not easy. Especially if you don’t get an epidural! I had two big ass babies no meds, and ripped my self a new asshole it pisses me off when people make light of how painful childbirth is. I’m glad she got her drugs tho, could you imagine the whining if she hadn’t gotten it in time.
skankernity
Talker
Talker

Unread post by skankernity »

Tootired2mom wrote:I understand that vbacs are “easier” than a csec. However natural births are not easy. Especially if you don’t get an epidural! I had two big ass babies no meds, and ripped my self a new asshole it pisses me off when people make light of how painful childbirth is. I’m glad she got her drugs tho, could you imagine the whining if she hadn’t gotten it in time.
And she had it like as soon as she got there. She updated and said she was 3cm. Maybe that’s recommended for a vbac but in Canada they’ll send you home from the hospital until you’re 4cm and they only give epidural between 4-7cm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tootired2mom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tootired2mom »

If her water broke they have to keep her cause the risk of infection goes up. But normally I think you have to be 4cm to stay.
Xoangelicchic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Xoangelicchic »

Saw on ig her mom is giving the baby its first bath

You know she’s gonna use recovery as an excuse to not do anything. Wait til her mom leaves and it’s just her and Doug lol the train wreck

RedRuby
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RedRuby »

skankernity wrote:
Tootired2mom wrote:I understand that vbacs are “easier” than a csec. However natural births are not easy. Especially if you don’t get an epidural! I had two big ass babies no meds, and ripped my self a new asshole it pisses me off when people make light of how painful childbirth is. I’m glad she got her drugs tho, could you imagine the whining if she hadn’t gotten it in time.
And she had it like as soon as she got there. She updated and said she was 3cm. Maybe that’s recommended for a vbac but in Canada they’ll send you home from the hospital until you’re 4cm and they only give epidural between 4-7cm

They've told me to go in once my contractions are 1-2mins apart regardless of how dialated, plus she was 41 weeks i figured they knew the baby had to come out one way or the other
RedRuby
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RedRuby »

Xoangelicchic wrote:Saw on ig her mom is giving the baby its first bath

You know she’s gonna use recovery as an excuse to not do anything. Wait til her mom leaves and it’s just her and Doug lol the train wreck

With my family it's normal for our moms to do that, but I do see how she would be a wreck afterwards. Moving so soon across the country after she's born is the worst idea
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

Kinda random but I saw on Instagram earlier on her stories... she mentioned her mother rubbed cream on her vagina and down there. Maybe it’s because my mother and I do not have a close relationship. Does anyone find that weird? I mean it’s sweet but weird at the same time.
skankernity
Talker
Talker

Unread post by skankernity »

Maxxinsta96 wrote:Kinda random but I saw on Instagram earlier on her stories... she mentioned her mother rubbed cream on her vagina and down there. Maybe it’s because my mother and I do not have a close relationship. Does anyone find that weird? I mean it’s sweet but weird at the same time.
Her moms a nurse. I’d allow it. Honestly wouldn’t want my husband to see my vagina in that state Image

RedRuby
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RedRuby »

skankernity wrote:
Maxxinsta96 wrote:Kinda random but I saw on Instagram earlier on her stories... she mentioned her mother rubbed cream on her vagina and down there. Maybe it’s because my mother and I do not have a close relationship. Does anyone find that weird? I mean it’s sweet but weird at the same time.
Her moms a nurse. I’d allow it. Honestly wouldn’t want my husband to see my vagina in that state Image

Only because her mom was a nurse in the ob/gyn department I didn't see it weird but any other people I would.
haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by haterade »

RedRuby wrote:
skankernity wrote:

Only because her mom was a nurse in the ob/gyn department I didn't see it weird but any other people I would.
Even though she's a nurse that's still weird. She's not her patient. I had my husband help me postpartum.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Thanks ladies for your opinions! I was genuinely curious what others thought. She’s very lucky to have such a loving mother. Hayley could take a few pointers from here. Always seeming to talk down on Doug is not cool. Yeah I’m a very private person so the only person I would have help is my SO. Let’s all brace ourselves for the complaining. I’m sure she will complain for as long as she can.
snagglesnoogle
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snagglesnoogle »

I would definitely not be comfortable with my mom rubbing creme on my vagina, nurse or otherwise. I had second degree tearing with my daughter and stitches and it took several months to (fully) recover ... but even after birth I was rubbing ointment, using Dermablast, making ice-packs and taking care of myself down there ... I guess I don't understand why you would need help rubbing creme on yourself, unless you couldn't reach?!
maddiewin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by maddiewin »

Guys go look at her newest Instagram post then her YouTube channel. I can’t

Xoangelicchic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Xoangelicchic »

LOL she can’t make up her mind

Blanca1992
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Blanca1992 »

I don't understand what she wants to do with her channel -__-
LillyBee93
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LillyBee93 »

So it’s going to be a family vlog channel now? That’s just my guess. I’ve kinda been wondering if she would go back to mom content once the baby was born. She said it would just be a birth vlog but I figured that would turn into more. She’s so fickle
maddiewin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by maddiewin »

Idk how they even make enough money off of their “businesses” to pay for their life. She’s so wishy washy she will probably change it again next month.

RedRuby
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RedRuby »

snagglesnoogle wrote:I would definitely not be comfortable with my mom rubbing creme on my vagina, nurse or otherwise. I had second degree tearing with my daughter and stitches and it took several months to (fully) recover ... but even after birth I was rubbing ointment, using Dermablast, making ice-packs and taking care of myself down there ... I guess I don't understand why you would need help rubbing creme on yourself, unless you couldn't reach?!
I wouldn't even let my husband do it, I don't see why she couldn't do it herself? It's not hard to reach down there even while postpartum
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

That’s what I was so confused on... why she couldn’t herself? Imagine the basket case Hayley would have been if the baby had came early and her parents weren’t able to be there lol.
snagglesnoogle
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snagglesnoogle »

I wonder if her views went down after switching to a "business" or "inspiration" channel so they've made the decision to do family vlogging, ugh. Also, yes you can reach your vagina after giving birth to rub on your own cream hahah ... no idea why her mom did it for her. They sure are dragging out that baby name reveal aren't they.

Return to “A-H”