Hayley Paige

DzyCarolina
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Hayley Paige

Unread post by DzyCarolina »

Dumbledore wrote:Welp, Hayley is pregnant again and Doug looks like he’s aged 10 years hahaha
Apparently they didn’t plan it but she had 2 periods before she got pregnant this time and they were just not preventing because they like to have fun(her words). She said ideally they would have had a 3-3.5 year gap between Scarlet and this baby but they think it’s up to god (even though they are clearly very fertile and could have easily had their ideal age gap if they just used condoms until they were ready but whatever the god excuse makes it seem much more special than being practical about birth control Image)
And what a coincidence she’s announcing her pregnancy at the same time she’s offering an online workshop after being MIA for months!
Whoa, Doug has aged! I don’t know why she thinks she’s relevant enough for anybody to pay her for anything. I see she is still over lightening under her eyes for that lovely reverse raccoon look. Whatever. She lost all her momentum a year or two ago. She needs to just sit down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Xoangelicchic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Xoangelicchic »

At least her announcement wasn’t over the top like all the other YouTube moms. She isn’t dragging it out like Tara is

DzyCarolina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DzyCarolina »

Xoangelicchic wrote:At least her announcement wasn’t over the top like all the other YouTube moms. She isn’t dragging it out like Tara is

Very true!!

snagglesnoogle
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snagglesnoogle »

If you have sex, and don’t use protection, and know that you get pregnant easily - it’s not a surprise. We all knew it was going to be a pregnancy announcement when she kept saying she had a BIG announcement coming up, probably an attempt to stay relevant and boost her channel. Their youngest is almost 2(?) and probably done breast feeding, just like Annabelle and that’s what Hayley lives for. If she wanted a gap, she could have had a gap. 🤷‍♀️
snagglesnoogle
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snagglesnoogle »

Also, saying “it’s in gods hands” makes it sound like “Duggar philosophy.” I’m sorry, if you have the ability to get pregnant easily and without intervention, it’s in your hands ... Doug saying he comes from it “scientifically” should get that ...I have religious beliefs, but I believe in free-will and don’t believe in pre-destiny. It sounds like they’re just using it as an excuse, I don’t even think they go to church? I cannot watch their video anymore, she’s just so dumb. Although, I agree - WAY better then Tara’s announcement(s)
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

Why would they record the pregnancy announcement before telling doug’s family though? Hayley said she told her family and friends already but they hadn’t called doug’s parents or sent them a text? I get they’re trying to act so whatevs about the 3rd pregnancy but what’s up with that?

Recording a video for a dead YT channel is more important than including doug’s family? Is that part of hayley’s plan to isolate Doug? Distancing him from his family and getting him to quit his job so she can have him at home 24/7 to help her with all the kids she dreams on breastfeeding?
Lucyinthesky
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Lucyinthesky »

Exactly! She kept saying that she barely could keep her marbles together with 2 kids and now 3, come on, it's so easy to plan nowadays...I bet she is only doing it for her family channel.
snagglesnoogle wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:39 pm Also, saying “it’s in gods hands” makes it sound like “Duggar philosophy.” I’m sorry, if you have the ability to get pregnant easily and without intervention, it’s in your hands ... Doug saying he comes from it “scientifically” should get that ...I have religious beliefs, but I believe in free-will and don’t believe in pre-destiny. It sounds like they’re just using it as an excuse, I don’t even think they go to church? I cannot watch their video anymore, she’s just so dumb. Although, I agree - WAY better then Tara’s announcement(s)
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

Does anyone keep up with her? I see she is still selling her course online. I wonder if anyone has even had success from it. I personally wouldn’t buy anything from any youtuber. There are literally just 2 youtubers I would consider buying something from and it’s not her. Shes in Tennessee and took an unnecessary trip on a plane. To visit her sister. Probably because she’s useless and wanted help with her kids that seem well behaved! I’m sure the last thing her sister wants is her visiting constantly she seems to go over a lot but she never seems to return the favor.
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Does anyone keep up with her? I see she is still selling her course online. I wonder if anyone has even had success from it. I personally wouldn’t buy anything from any youtuber. There are literally just 2 youtubers I would consider buying something from and it’s not her. Shes in Tennessee and took an unnecessary trip on a plane. To visit her sister. Probably because she’s useless and wanted help with her kids that seem well behaved! I’m sure the last thing her sister wants is her visiting constantly she seems to go over a lot but she never seems to return the favor.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Another baby for Dough to raise

Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She was talking about wanting to buy a farm in the country lmao they didn’t even last 2 years in Charleston because of the humidity and she thinks they can handle a farm? She knows she won’t be happy unless she’s living in the fancy part of SoCal so she can feel good about herself. Lol I guess if Doug takes care of the farm animals too, she’s all for it! I think it’s funny Doug has to work from 5am-10am at Starbucks so all Hayley has to do is wake up with them and feed them breakfast and wait for Doug to come home and watch them. The fact she’s already talking about baby #4 when she had to have Doug quit his “6 figure job” so he could watch Anabelle while Hayley naps and breastfeeds with her 1 working boob lol she’s a nutcase.
whattheheck
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by whattheheck »

She claimed she would never do paid sponsorships on her channel when she was 'financially free' in her 'businesses'. She now claims they make 50k months from their 'businesses' yet today she has done a youtube video with a paid ad by pampers....

If they were so rich why is she doing paid ads when she has always claimed she hated doing them.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yes and how much could pampers be paying her when she has such low views and engagement on both IG and YT? Did she need a quick 5k that badly she swallowed her pride and did the ad she swore she wouldn’t do again?

She lies A LOT because she’s trying to sell success when they’re not. I’m sure they get by fine but they don’t even own a house. Yet they’re always talking about buying here or there. If they could they would.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

And if she’s making so much money why is she still renting? 50k in a month is nuts. I don’t think they’re as well of as she’s making it seem. Unless they dumped a ton into their “business” to start off.

Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She said they spent over 50k on courses/training for their businesses. I’m guessing other scammers teaching them how to scam or she’s exaggerating to make it seem like spending a couple hundred bucks on HER course is minimal and people should buy hers instead since she has all this kNoWlEdGe from others she’s selling for less.

Most of her reviews are just people saying their views increased but she’s supposed to be teaching people how to create a business using their platform and not rely on ads like she used to do. She’s been VERY vocal about how much she hated doing ads and how ads ruined her vlogs that’s why I don’t get why anyone would want to learn from her. She was never that successful and she hated having to be an influencer. She’s super flakey and indecisive. Her coaching consists of “find your niche” lol
whattheheck
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by whattheheck »

Remember when they announced they were moving to Japan lol

Then that changed to going to Japan to 6 weeks.

Then that changed to not going at all.

Now she is spruking I can work from home be with my babies and have the freedom to live anywhere....haha and she wants the freedom to travel that's why she wants to homeschool. You literally never go anywhere expect your sisters.

Does anyone know where her parents moved and why? What happened to Hayley retiring her mom? Guess her mom just sold the house and did that herself.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ahaha yeah the freedom to go anywhere and do anything! Yet the only place they go is the park, Costco and Tennessee 1x a year.

Her parents sold their house and retired to Mexico. She was always bragging about that house having such a big nice yard, I’m surprised she didn’t buy it from them. Then again I’m not lol. She’s crazy indecisive. Can’t commit to anything. The house was probably worth a lot and it wasn’t in the fancy part of SoCal like Hayley wants. She thinks she deserves a house by the beach working 1 hour a day lol
ebb001
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by ebb001 »

I love that she keeps saying they don't need her income and she hates sponsored content yet she has sponsored posts and videos in her most recent YouTube video and Instagram. 🙄🙄 I feel like she does this every time she gets pregnant. She decides she's going to vlog again and starts doing a ton of sponsored content even though she swears they make tens of thousands a month. I also think its so funny how she kept talking about "retiring" her mom and then a year later her mom retires on her own and literally moves away from her. Hayley is just a lazy brat who doesn't actually want to work but instead just tricks people online into buying into her bullshit and then teaches them how to do the same. There's no way they are going to be able to handle a third kid either. She can't even manage to parent the two she has.
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Absolutely the only time she comes back to youtube is if she’s pregnant. She’s so transparent
Motherof2dragons
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Motherof2dragons »

Maxxinsta96 wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:10 pm Absolutely the only time she comes back to youtube is if she’s pregnant. She’s so transparent
Yuuup. She’s gotta “hustle.” And being pregnant/nursing is really her only identity. *eyeroll*

Return to “A-H”