Hayley Paige

Bostonmama2018
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Hayley Paige

Unread post by Bostonmama2018 »

I feel like this will really end up hurting them more than anything. It seems like the most successful youtubers have gained a large number of viewers (over 100k per video) while they were still relatable. I just dont get how they think people are going to want to watch their videos when their lives are so unrealistic. Even her "moving on a budget" video was not in touch with reality. Just because you are picking a cheaper option out of those available that doesn't mean you are some money saving genius. I am from So Cal as well and moved across the country to Boston and there are definitely more budget friendly options than what she picked. And i agree with what another poster who said she didn't live in THAT nice of an area in California.... I too find it hard to believe that her rent was 3000 a month maybe since it was a two bedroom I can see like 2100-2400 tops - she didn't even have a washer/dryer or dishwasher.
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

I have to say I do admire her honesty about regretting her boob job. She’s tolerable at times. I know in a recent vlog she said they weren’t trying for another baby but they were trying? I suspect a spring pregnancy announcement. Any southerners find it crazy they didn’t like cookout? I love cookout!!
Tangie77
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tangie77 »

I use to love her videos when she was pregnant but now she is just a whiny brat. She acts as incapable of doing anything because Annabelle must be held 24/7 at 14 months old. its really bothersome to me. She complains complains but then causes 90% of the issues she complains about.

and to the "business" i always thought they were mindful and practical but this is the dumbest business they could have came out with !
lilagrace1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lilagrace1 »

That's true if they were going to start a business why would they pick and overpriced version of something that already exists? It just seems superficial of them and to quit work before that business even starts up was irresponsible. It kind of shows they must not be as well off as they claim because why would Doug fly to Georgia alone for a wedding? If they had money Hayley and Annabelle could have stayed in a hotel for a few days and done a minivacation. Doug just goes off for fun while Hayley takes care of the baby, cleaning, cooking and he doesn't even work.
Bdwc
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bdwc »

Maxxinsta96 wrote:I have to say I do admire her honesty about regretting her boob job. She’s tolerable at times. I know in a recent vlog she said they weren’t trying for another baby but they were trying? I suspect a spring pregnancy announcement. Any southerners find it crazy they didn’t like cookout? I love cookout!!
Yes!!!! I love cookout!!!
Tangie77
Amateur
Amateur

lilagrace1 wrote:That's true if they were going to start a business why would they pick and overpriced version of something that already exists? It just seems superficial of them and to quit work before that business even starts up was irresponsible. It kind of shows they must not be as well off as they claim because why would Doug fly to Georgia alone for a wedding? If they had money Hayley and Annabelle could have stayed in a hotel for a few days and done a minivacation. Doug just goes off for fun while Hayley takes care of the baby, cleaning, cooking and he doesn't even work.

i think they didn't go because given their wedding history with baby there wasn't a point to go- it would be frivolous spending. IDK, maybe he is working from home, Dave Ramesy wouldn't advise this life change unless they have serious money saved in the bank. Nothing makes sense about the move but they could have various income streams she doesn't speak about. but the belleandbaby is just a bad bad idea i want to ask why they went that route when its a saturated market.
lilagrace1
Informer
Informer

I didn't mean actually take Annabelle to the wedding but just go as a short trip. She said Doug flew which is a little weird since Georgia isn't that far from South Carolina but babies fly for free and they could have stayed in a hotel a few nights especially since they don't have work commitments and Hayley didn't seem too thrilled about being a solo mom. Yep its definitely a saturated market.
lilagrace1
Informer
Informer

It was not a good business decision to only have girl style covers, they said it will be May before they have a boy version. Especially in a saturated market where you can find boy patterns for less why would people be interested in their brand?
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

I can’t stand when she thinks ananbelle is “going crazy or buck wild” like really what do you expect a baby to sit there and shut up? Annabelle is so chill and she’s always saying “ok calm down” wtf she’s a baby. Does Annabelle crawl around freely? She never even let her explore the apartment!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Yess! Idk what she’s going to do once she’s actually mobile. It annoys me in a way she always feels the need to justify or defend herself... you’re on YouTube what do you expect? Not everyone is going to agree with you. Their just turning a bit into a snooze fest. Idk why she got so defensive about the milk. Personally we drink almond milk but if others drink cow milk so be it! Doesn’t bother my everyday life.
lilagrace1
Informer
Informer

In her latest grocery shopping haul vlog she doesn't even use a shopping cart cover..Annabelle's in the cart and Haley was like she trying to chew the bar again. You think she would actually want to show the need for her own product. It is annoying when she gets preachy about milk. She was talking about putting honey on the pork she was cooking..its probably ok for a baby after one but you think she be a little more careful because someone might feed it to a younger baby watching her channel.
Tangie77
Amateur
Amateur

Her channel took a turn with parenthood and hasn't received. if she's not overreacting about how hard motherhood, how she can't do anything with a baby etc she only does sponsored videos. AND where i started not to like her is when she did sponsored videos for products she didn't really use. i had to unfollow her on ig because i always wanted to tell her its "hard" because s=youmake it hard - theres no reason you have to sit and watch a one year nap.
JuliaGulia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JuliaGulia »

She reminds me of a teen mom version of Edie from Grey Gardens. Giving ridiculous advice and acting completely delusional. I cannot believe this girl thinks that people will really follow her advice on life, parenting, style, or food. I just watch because she is as amusing as any human trainwreck. Her husband is 25 and decided to quit his job and be a unemployed YouTube husband. Wow. She shows off ugly sweaters off of the Target clearance rack and assumes her viewers will follow her fashion advice. In her latest video, she casually shows off a vase she “got from Etsy” when we all know it is a deliberate plug for an Etsy shop. Why does she treat her viewers like they’re idiots? I wish she would make a video that is not sponsored, where she is not making excuses, and where she is not ranting at the camera about something boring like how she wants to keep her life private but still wants to make buttloads of money off of YouTube — you can’t have it both ways. She used to be mildly relatable, or at least I felt some compassion for her childishness, ditziness, and frugal lifestyle as a newlywed. Now, it looks like she and her husband Doug are only good at making the poorest life choices ever. Poor Annabelle is 14 months old and cannot walk. Are they able to even afford health care for the baby? She is delusional if she thinks she is in any place to offer advice to anyone.
lilagrace1
Informer
Informer

They never mention anything about healthcare for Annabelle but that's a good question. Maybe they are private pay or government subsidized. Its amusing how idiotic they act almost like clueless teen parents. All the promotional stuff she does is so blatantly obvious I remember her talking about all these vitamins they take and she rarely mentions a sponsor like she thinks people are too dumb to see through her plugs.
JuliaGulia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JuliaGulia »

And her engagement ring is so unbelievably fake, she is an idiot if she actually thinks she’s fooling anyone. Also, I find it just bewildering that when she wanted to, as she put it, “go all out” in decorating Annabelle’s nursery, she basically emailed every Etsy shop, asking for free stuff for the nursery in exchange for sponsorship in her video. She basically asked for and received thousands of dollars worth of nursery items for free. Then she later says that she doesn’t know why people think her job is easy or fun since she gets free things she otherwise wouldn’t buy anyway — yeah right. Leave it to Hayley Paige to have no shame in asking for free things, and now asking for viewers to fund her life through car seat covers. I somehow don’t think this is the kind of lifestyle Dave Ramsey would support. But seriously, that is one really really obviously fake Walmart-style engagement ring.
lilagrace1
Informer
Informer

I didn't even know that about the Etsy nursery ..I guess that's one of the things her and doug keep private. I do notice her mentioning Etsy stuff and figured its all promotional. That is pretty entitled of her expecting a free nursery to show off to others who have to work hard and earn and save money for their kids while her and Doug act like they are willing to promote anything for free stuff.
Bostonmama2018
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Bostonmama2018 »

I have to say ... although her video about regretting her boob job was in a way "brave" I found it to be just a typical dumb "only Hayley" type of thing. She mentioned in a different video that she got pregnant literally right after getting it done and so I feel like it a no shit your going to regret it decision. I can imagine she didn't even get to experience any of the positives of getting one and didnt even get to see what they looked like once they settled because they immediately would have changed with pregnancy. And the entire video was soooooo breast feeding preachy I could barely fucking stand it. Since most women don't spend thousands getting their boobs done just to get pregnant immediately afterwards I cant see many thinking that they shouldnt do it because years down the line they may or may not breast feed and their implants may or may not effect doing so. They will most likely be normal women and enjoy their boobie investment and then when the time comes to breastfeed they will figure it out it without all of the whining. She literally needs to get a grip.
lilagrace1
Informer
Informer

I wonder if she really regrets it. She wears so many tops to display her chest that it seems like if she hadn't done it she would be saying the opposite .."like these clothes would be so bomb with a bigger cup size and these free swim suits I got just don't fill out right... not that I'm complaining".
Watching her and Doug lazy around all day with Annabelle and going out to restaurants and strolling along...they have become completely unrelatable. When I think about all the hard work I see people doing around me to earn a living compared with them I stopped watching.
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Random but something else she does that annoys me; she always mentions she doesn’t drink... I personally feel like she thinks she’s better than others because they don’t drink. I don’t drink either but that’s cause I just don’t care for it. I don’t mention it as often as she does. I wonder if they have financial help with her parents... does anyone know if Annabelle is in government insurance or if she even goes to the doctor? Has she ever vlogged that? Geniuely curious.
jean_queen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jean_queen »

JuliaGulia wrote:And her engagement ring is so unbelievably fake, she is an idiot if she actually thinks she’s fooling anyone. Also, I find it just bewildering that when she wanted to, as she put it, “go all out” in decorating Annabelle’s nursery, she basically emailed every Etsy shop, asking for free stuff for the nursery in exchange for sponsorship in her video. She basically asked for and received thousands of dollars worth of nursery items for free. Then she later says that she doesn’t know why people think her job is easy or fun since she gets free things she otherwise wouldn’t buy anyway — yeah right. Leave it to Hayley Paige to have no shame in asking for free things, and now asking for viewers to fund her life through car seat covers. I somehow don’t think this is the kind of lifestyle Dave Ramsey would support. But seriously, that is one really really obviously fake Walmart-style engagement ring.
Her neverfull bag is a fake too Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “A-H”