Hayley Paige

Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Hayley Paige

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

Yeah I think she’s depressed as well. They really don’t realize how easy they have it. They are very fortunate. I can’t wait to see how the handle the 2 kids. I think they may hire a nanny until they move to Cali.
Xoangelicchic
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Xoangelicchic »

Her new video “organizing newborn clothes.” She folded a couple things and was done, then says “we really didn’t get that much stuff at the baby shower wahhhh” “we have stuff from Annabelle but we want this baby to have her own stuff” which is her way of asking people to send stuff. Why save all those clothes and then say you’ll buy new clothes with the next kid. One minute they act cheap and the next it’s spend spend spend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Omg it’s no ones responsibility but their own to porticoes clothes. She should be grateful they at least recieved stuff for their shower. Also how many times is she going to advertise that pasta? She’s advertised it at least 3 times.
Bdwc
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bdwc »

Maxxinsta96 wrote:Omg it’s no ones responsibility but their own to porticoes clothes. She should be grateful they at least recieved stuff for their shower. Also how many times is she going to advertise that pasta? She’s advertised it at least 3 times.
My thoughts exactly. Annabelle isn’t even 2 yet and she’s having another girl. She should be happy she received anything at her baby shower. Geez she’s so entitled.
Alrowlnd
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Alrowlnd »

I was watching the weather and it’s looking like Hurricane Florence is heading to Charleston! It’s sounding like it will be bad. I wonder what their plans are? Stay or evacuate....
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

And she had to bring up not getting a lot of presents because not a lot of people went like wtf why do you have to mention that?!? She’s s bratty it’s sad!!

skankernity
Talker
Talker

Unread post by skankernity »

Lmao those instastories are painful “we didn’t even know what a hurricane was until we moved here” not like the other side of the country is devastated by hurricanes on a yearly basis. It wasn’t directly affecting them so they didn’t bother watching/reading any news stories about it?

Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

If they aren’t flying to Cali I guess maybe they are going to Tennessee to be with her sister? I wonder. In a way I think this move did them some good. They experienced a totally different atmosphere. I’m a proud southerner though lol. I kinda feel like their pregnancy has dragged along anyone else?
snagglesnoogle
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snagglesnoogle »

She is #obsessed with being from "So Cal".. we get it your from California. I cannot stand how she says "So Cal" all the time too. I was born and grew up for part of my childhood in Orange County and I have never said So Cal in my life, it sounds dumb. I don't live there anymore, it is too expensive and overrun with people for my liking.

I agree, how do you not know what a hurricane is - she is so dim. This person is about to be the mother of two children but someone never learned about hurricanes in school, watched the news, or just has some basic knowledge. Doesn't she have a college degree? :? :?
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She strikes me as the type of person who if it doesn’t affect her like personally she doesn’t care. Very naive. Does anyone think it’s weird they never visit Doug’s family just hers?
snagglesnoogle
Informer
Informer

I think its really weird that they never visit Doug's family. I don't think she really cares if she is see's them. I wonder if they will end up living with her parents when they move back to California (wouldn't surprise me). I always forget that they are only 25, they look so much older.
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Yeah I think they will move in with her parents for at least a few months. I’m sure Doug would like seeing his parents...
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I wonder what sponsored fake vlogs we will see this week.
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

They are on insta stories and ranting about people saying mean things or not agreeing with their parenting decisions. They do not have the thick skin for youtube. Not everyone is going to agree with peoples choices! She really is so entitled.
brittsmom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by brittsmom »

I can't stand to watch her anymore. She's such a prude so uptight and bitchy girl. I had to unsubscribe from her YouTube and Instagram.. A lot of people feel the same way because she never gets many views anymore that's why she does so many sponsored videos . There is no way she makes good money from you tube with her views being so low. They have so many other moms that are way more enjoyable to watch!! If she cant handle one child I guess that means Doug will be taking care of the both girls now...while she complains and does Nothing!!
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

He takes her out to the park. She always has up hisbbutt he can’t even clean out his car without her being there. It’s really sad... he probably goes to the gym to get away from her. I’m sure he goes early in the morning because she’s like I need you back before Annabelle wakes up
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

So she gets up at 5am gets ready with hair and makeup but has no time to get work done?

She seriously mentions her and dough can’t get stuff done because of Annabelle.

TWO SAHM PARENTS!

Why doesn’t she clean the house, do laundry, and work at 5am that way she has the rest of the day with Annabelle? I’m confused why they can’t manage their time that dough has to take Annabelle to the park and library every day.

I wonder if he’s getting worn out.

Alrowlnd
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Alrowlnd »

Amelia322 wrote:So she gets up at 5am gets ready with hair and makeup but has no time to get work done?

She seriously mentions her and dough can’t get stuff done because of Annabelle.

TWO SAHM PARENTS!

Why doesn’t she clean the house, do laundry, and work at 5am that way she has the rest of the day with Annabelle? I’m confused why they can’t manage their time that dough has to take Annabelle to the park and library every day.

I wonder if he’s getting worn out.

I can’t imagine how they will do anything when the baby is here!!! It’s crazy.
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I think is very telling how in the new video she says her parents are going to visit Charleston when the baby is born but Doug’s parents aren’t going to visit. Haley must def puts her parents first. I wonder if they will even meet baby #2 when they move back to Cali or not... I like Doug a lot more than Hayley we have the same personalities. Also I know you guys read here try “minero” it’s on East Bay Street in Charleston it’s really good Mexican worth getting.
snagglesnoogle
Informer
Informer

I like Doug more then Hayley too ... I think that he may regret quitting his job but is afraid of hurting Hayley's feelings. I don't understand how they don't have to work either ... I honestly think that Hayley thinks doing her hair/makeup is part of "working" because she needs to look "perfect" for insta/youtube life. Annabelle literally seems like such a sweet, calm baby. She never seems wild or out of control in the videos that they share ... it always seems so out of place when Hayley says Annabelle is going "buck wild" and then cuts to her just standing there doing nothing. They seem to have really poor time management skills. I wonder if Doug gets feud up with Hayley ... it seems like he is constantly having to make sacrifices, it is starting to feel like he is Hayley's bitch.

Return to “A-H”