Daddyofive

storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daddyofive

Unread post by storeynyx »

Even if they were faked - that's still incredibly traumatic for these children. Child actors, hell, even adult actors, who play stressful and dramatic roles can come out of it permanently scarred, even though they know it's fake. And that's a one-off that they've prepared for, been coached through, and likely counselled after. Those kids were "acting" in those "prank" videos several times a week, for an extended period of time, in their own home. I highly doubt they understood the situation deeply enough for it to not have a long-lasting impact.
Having said that, I don't personally believe for one minute that they were faked, but that's another issue entirely
annapaulndaniel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annapaulndaniel »

If the videos I saw were fake then those kids need three things:

1. A secure stable home with parents who understand how deeply wrong it is to use your own children to act out scenes of emotional abuse and pass them off as reality to millions of viewers

2. Counselling

3. Acting classes and an agent because the emotional distress was extremely believable. I am actually serious because I am not naive enough to think that is definitely real, people do crazy shit to get famous on reality tv. If they really were scripted the parents are STILL monsters but those kids must have serious talent

I actually believe it is a mixture of real and fake. It is quite obvious that the kids aren't part of a happy, healthy home off camera but o think certain parts of it are staged
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

annapaulndaniel wrote:If the videos I saw were fake then those kids need three things:

1. A secure stable home with parents who understand how deeply wrong it is to use your own children to act out scenes of emotional abuse and pass them off as reality to millions of viewers

2. Counselling

3. Acting classes and an agent because the emotional distress was extremely believable. I am actually serious because I am not naive enough to think that is definitely real, people do crazy shit to get famous on reality tv. If they really were scripted the parents are STILL monsters but those kids must have serious talent

I actually believe it is a mixture of real and fake. It is quite obvious that the kids aren't part of a happy, healthy home off camera but o think certain parts of it are staged

Lol they aren't fake, he just said that because they got caught and he needed a quick excuse. I've seen some videos now that I hadn't before where the kids were filming without his knowledge and he still sounds like a dickhead. In one, the oldest one Jake is filming himself bothering Cody as usual and Cody's crying out for his dad while AbuserOFive can be heard screaming at him to shut up with cursing thrown in a few rooms down. In a few other videos, you can hear Emma and Cody yell out things like "I hate this house, I wanna go home!" theres'e even a video of Emma yelling that she wants to kill herself but he bleeped it out so no one could hear it (The audio goes silent when Emma yells "I want to _______!"

There's no way those kids could fake that. Also, according to Rose (Emma and Cody's bio mom) Cody didn't wanna go back with her because Mike and Heather told him that she hated him and threw him away like he was nothing. That to me proves how fucked up that household is.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

snowflakecake
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by snowflakecake »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
annapaulndaniel wrote:I have only seen a few videos and one compilation video made me cry and go and hug my five year old while he was sleeping :'(

Is it proven that they are definitely real? Even if they are fake that is still really damaging and messed up for the kids to experience but I just hope so hard that those poor little kids didn't really have to live like that. It does seem real, the video I saw was clips of little Cody and he seems truly distressed but I just can't believe a dad could see their innocent baby so heartbroken and actually laugh, then upload the footage to have more people view it and laugh.

That is almost the weirdest part of this whole thing for me.... who in the actual fuck was watching these videos and presumably believing they were real, subscribed and continued to watch????? Were all his videos just him yelling at and traumatizing his kids???
I am actually FB friends with someone who defends them. She posted a screenshot of the comments of one of their videos here she defends them and gets attacked by other people. I havd no idea who they were but when I then saw them trending along with Philip DefRanco I started to pay attention... Anyway, she thinks it is "clearly a joke" and people "need a sense of humor" she even went on to say the kids have "so much stuff" so obviosuly they are well taken care of/loved. She does alot of questionable things (She posted her gofundme to have her cat fixed at the vets the day after posting about the new Hunter boots she bought her 3 year old, the new sectional couch she bought and the stuff she ordered online....) so Im not really shocked she is defending them but some people just dont fucking get it.
You know an adult who's defending these assholes? Wow holy shit.. I figured it was only children who wouldn't know better who did that.. How scary.
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

These monsters freakin' make me sick to my stomach! My heart breaks for Cody and his sister. I could barely handle watching the clips of the kids getting pushed around.
Ophelia11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ophelia11 »

zipadeedodah wrote:These monsters freakin' make me sick to my stomach! My heart breaks for Cody and his sister. I could barely handle watching the clips of the kids getting pushed around.
Cody and Emma are now in the custody of their biological mother :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

snowflakecake wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:
annapaulndaniel wrote:I have only seen a few videos and one compilation video made me cry and go and hug my five year old while he was sleeping :'(

Is it proven that they are definitely real? Even if they are fake that is still really damaging and messed up for the kids to experience but I just hope so hard that those poor little kids didn't really have to live like that. It does seem real, the video I saw was clips of little Cody and he seems truly distressed but I just can't believe a dad could see their innocent baby so heartbroken and actually laugh, then upload the footage to have more people view it and laugh.

That is almost the weirdest part of this whole thing for me.... who in the actual fuck was watching these videos and presumably believing they were real, subscribed and continued to watch????? Were all his videos just him yelling at and traumatizing his kids???
I am actually FB friends with someone who defends them. She posted a screenshot of the comments of one of their videos here she defends them and gets attacked by other people. I havd no idea who they were but when I then saw them trending along with Philip DefRanco I started to pay attention... Anyway, she thinks it is "clearly a joke" and people "need a sense of humor" she even went on to say the kids have "so much stuff" so obviosuly they are well taken care of/loved. She does alot of questionable things (She posted her gofundme to have her cat fixed at the vets the day after posting about the new Hunter boots she bought her 3 year old, the new sectional couch she bought and the stuff she ordered online....) so Im not really shocked she is defending them but some people just dont fucking get it.
You know an adult who's defending these assholes? Wow holy shit.. I figured it was only children who wouldn't know better who did that.. How scary.
It is really scary., She has two daughters, one is a baby and she showers them with so many material things. It makes me wonder since she put so much emphasis on the fact that DO5 buys the kids so much!
ItsAndrew
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by ItsAndrew »

So Mike has started Tweeting again...

The second tweet is about a Facebook fan group for them. It's absolutely sick people still support them. Anyone have any other updates with them?
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

He's gotta pay the rent

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
nunyabzwax
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nunyabzwax »

This family is just disgusting. I'm glad Cody and Emma were taken away and placed with their bio mom.
I first heard about these assholes on Phil's channel as well, and I went to watch some of their videos before they were made private and I was increasingly disgusted and disturbed with every video I watched. It honestly surprises me that it took that long for their videos to receive any sort of backlash.
It's great that Cody and Emma have been removed from that mess, there's still hope for them, but I feel like the other 3 are absolutely screwed.
I wanna see a video of one of their family counseling sessions, because I highly doubt they consist of much more than mom and dad saying "they were just jokes" and the kids repeating it. "They love us, we get all the toys and electronics. What's a little screaming and f-bombs if we get cool stuff for it?"
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Is his wife the mother of the other 3? All of them? I don't understand the timeline.

Jake is...14? I don't know about Alex or Ryan, but I'd say around 10-12.

Cody is 10
Emma is 12

So, what? He had the first 2 with his current wife, left her, got another woman pregnant twice in 2 years, then left her and got back together with his wife and had 2 more kids?
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

nunyabzwax
Amateur
Amateur

The amount of comments on that Twitter post about how he should start doing videos again, it's sickening. I had to stop reading because the amount of stupidity was giving me a headache. But someone commented about how they never saw any bruises or scratches on the kids so obviously it wasn't abuse, I seriously hope that person doesn't have kids of their own.
The fact that these idiots still have supporters is honestly baffling to me, so much so that it makes me nauseous.
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

Me too there are some sick people in the world, that's how they got away with their videos for so long, it's insane

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

BornThisWay94 wrote:Is his wife the mother of the other 3? All of them? I don't understand the timeline.

Cody is 10
Emma is 12

So, what? He had the first 2 with his current wife, left her, got another woman pregnant twice in 2 years, then left her and got back together with his wife and had 2 more kids?
The older three are hers with another man.

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
nunyabzwax
Amateur
Amateur

BornThisWay94 wrote:Is his wife the mother of the other 3? All of them? I don't understand the timeline.

Cody is 10
Emma is 12

The timeline confuses me as well. But I think the wife already had the older 3 and he already had Emma and Cody when they met/got married.
I wonder where the bio dad of her boys is cuz if I were him I'd be following in Rose's footsteps and trying to get custody.
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

nunyabzwax wrote:

Cody is 10
Emma is 12

The timeline confuses me as well. But I think the wife already had the older 3 and he already had Emma and Cody when they met/got married.
I wonder where the bio dad of her boys is cuz if I were him I'd be following in Rose's footsteps and trying to get custody.

I believe the three older boys are only biologically Hers
And according to videos and info from Cody and Emma's mom, she had her kids at first and when he got with the wife, they somehow got custody of Cody and Emma from her claiming she was unfit and forged some documents

nunyabzwax
Amateur
Amateur

pennyajdg wrote:
nunyabzwax wrote:

Cody is 10
Emma is 12

I believe the three older boys are only biologically Hers
And according to videos and info from Cody and Emma's mom, she had her kids at first and when he got with the wife, they somehow got custody of Cody and Emma from her claiming she was unfit and forged some documents

I think the forging was adressed a few pages back, and if I remember correctly Mike actually admitted this in a video? Why hasn't he been charged for it yet? Seriously, everything about these people is shady as hell and I am happy for the two that got away but really sad for the 3 that didn't.
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

Does anyone know anything new about this whole thing? It would be so heartbreaking if Emma and Cody were returned to Mike :|
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
nunyabzwax
Amateur
Amateur

waitwhat wrote:Does anyone know anything new about this whole thing? It would be so heartbreaking if Emma and Cody were returned to Mike :|
I doubt that will happen anytime soon. Rose got custody for a reason, many reasons, and she'll keep custody for the same reason(s).
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Heather legally changed the boy's last name to Martin
The bio dad is a firefighter..
I'd imagine things didn't end well if they Changed their last name.

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk

Return to “A-H”