Brianna K

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brianna K

Unread post by username44 »

Sorry for the double post, but did you bossy ladies see that Tara linked Alexandria Garaza's or whatever her name is "boss babe" merch to her IG story today? Who copied who? Bri did have the merch out first and we all know she's the ultimate boss. I'm sure she's pissed, and extra pissed that her idol Tara linked it. I don't think they've been very close or talking much since the Disneyland trip. Maybe something happened? Who knows. Found it interesting though.
perfectionista_mom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by perfectionista_mom »

Same girl same! Def shady.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Blanca1992
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Blanca1992 »

username44 wrote:
haterade wrote:
dixoncaroline wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 40a9ee.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20181123</span><span>/</span><span>c9f96a80c881835e5ff1b9556640a9ee</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20181123</span><span>/</span><span>c9f96a80c881835e5ff1b9556640a9ee</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

His hat Image so cringey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Does she have a glitter pumpkin propped on top of a candlestick?? Her "decor" is such a hot mess.

All of those white pumpkins she has bundled together stresses me out. There's just so many of them all at once and I can't handle it. I don't know how anyone does thanksgiving decor in one room and Santa's workshop everywhere else. No offense if you bossy ladies do that but I guess I like giving each Holiday it's time and not combining two together. Bri just goes overboard on everything. She got her tree today so she will finally shut up about getting it the day after thanksgiving. Bad news is, no more shots of peppermint spray now.
She can finally shut up about that damn tree now
ActualWorkingMom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ActualWorkingMom »

I’m just bracing myself for her incessant pushing of her “bossy lady” merch as Christmas gifts. Ugh.

And it’s totally ridiculous that she already has her kids’ Christmas presents affiliate linked in a video. Her financial desperation reeks like body odor. She can cover it up with Mrs Meyers all she wants, but we can smell her from a thousand miles away.

It’s sad that so many women watch her and don’t pick up on all the bullshit. Her audience is so dumb.
LittleMama28
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LittleMama28 »

The “boss mom” phrase & incessant need for wine is just becoming obnoxious at this point. It’s not cute & relatable like she thinks. It’s annoying & desperate. Home girl probably really is tipsy nightly if she’s drinking & not eating anything but cosmic brownies. No wonder she’s sick again. Side note: Why does she try to push weird things to try to make sense such as she named Presley after their love of music, that they’re such a musical family, & if someone even walks near an intrument it’s automatically bc it runs in the family or something stupid. Also, her Christmas tree is hideous lol
Blanca1992
Amateur
Amateur

AG.png
username44 wrote:Sorry for the double post, but did you bossy ladies see that Tara linked Alexandria Garaza's or whatever her name is "boss babe" merch to her IG story today? Who copied who? Bri did have the merch out first and we all know she's the ultimate boss. I'm sure she's pissed, and extra pissed that her idol Tara linked it. I don't think they've been very close or talking much since the Disneyland trip. Maybe something happened? Who knows. Found it interesting though.
Sorry about this! Still new at posting and wanted to add a picture...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Blanca1992 on Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blanca1992
Amateur
Amateur

AG.png
username44 wrote:Sorry for the double post, but did you bossy ladies see that Tara linked Alexandria Garaza's or whatever her name is "boss babe" merch to her IG story today? Who copied who? Bri did have the merch out first and we all know she's the ultimate boss. I'm sure she's pissed, and extra pissed that her idol Tara linked it. I don't think they've been very close or talking much since the Disneyland trip. Maybe something happened? Who knows. Found it interesting though.
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

LittleMama28 wrote:The “boss mom” phrase & incessant need for wine is just becoming obnoxious at this point. It’s not cute & relatable like she thinks. It’s annoying & desperate. Home girl probably really is tipsy nightly if she’s drinking & not eating anything but cosmic brownies. No wonder she’s sick again. Side note: Why does she try to push weird things to try to make sense such as she named Presley after their love of music, that they’re such a musical family, & if someone even walks near an intrument it’s automatically bc it runs in the family or something stupid. Also, her Christmas tree is hideous lol
I absolutely can't stand the name Presley because of her. It's becoming slightly more popular for girls now and all I think of when I hear that name is Brianna screeching "Prezzzzzllleeeeeeeeeeeeee" I agree about her tree. The twinkling red lights are obnoxious and would give me a headache if I had to stare at that all day. Her decor is so bizarre. The only decent thing Bri has done to her house was painting the kitchen cabinets white. Those do look so much better then the original chocolate brown. Everything else is awful. I still can't believe she's using her formal living room as a dining room and her actual dining room as a kids room.
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Recap of the K family vlog for some of you bosses don't have to suffer through. (My husband took my daughter out for the day. so instead of using Bri as my cleaning motivation i'm doing this)

1. Bri put her turkey in a plastic bag. She cooks everything in plastic
2. Landon and Prezlee are eating what appears to be pretzels for breakfast (what a fucking troll)
3. Bri snaps at Adam watching the Macy's parade telling him elf on the shelf comes on December 1. DUH! (sucks Adam has a hernia and a concussion, dude can't catch a break)
4. Awkward, very awkward scene with some guy, probably her sisters boyfriend, trying to interact with Pretzel, she's not interested.
5. Bri has a house full and her dog looks to be having a panic attack from all of the people. That poor thing has the dirtiest eyes in the world. She needs to stop giving her tap water and that will clear up some
6. Bri's sister is playing piano and I started falling asleep cause it was that boring. Bri also has her pilgrimage outfit on. Fitting.
7. Adam and his dad bring home a tree, Bri said they picked a good one (we get one last shot of peppermint spray, she mentioned they get it on black friday)
8. Kids decorating the tree, boring boring. Landon wants to put the star on but Bri told him he could put the star on the "Harry Potter tree" Lordy here we go
:?
9.Bri made turkey chili and green bean queso casserole? What the actual?
10. Bri is suffering with a cold yet is drinking tequila. Yeah, home girl doesn't have an issue with alcohol at all. She looks and sounds like crap but is ready to get white girl wasted decorating the tree
11. GG and Grandpa are here. Bri is probably fixing to ship Landon and Prezz off with them
12. Reading some customized book Bri's sister bought for Landon and Prezzy. That's actually a really cute and thoughtful gift
13. Vlogmas is coming up! Bye luvvsszz!
BobbiB6606
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BobbiB6606 »

What the heck is the point of this "family" channel if she posts the same sort of content on her own channel. I haven't finished the most recent video but, I think this was meant to be Adam's channel and he wasn't even in the vlog from earlier this week. What's gonna happen to this channel when Vlogmas starts. She's really milking the "success" of her tying to dip her toes everything! Besides it being annoying, it just doesn't make sense. She needs to go back to work or something. I think she's bored.
TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TuffTalk »

Agreed, I feel like she is rude to her husband, I do not enjoy seeing spouses embarrass each other, I don’t think she should have left that fucked up scene in her vlog, just rude!!

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Perfect, thanks for the re-cap so I didn't have to suffer through the vlog.
I have to admit it's annoying that she claims she is "sick" yet gets on her stationary bike and drinks margaritas...but at least she doesn't spin a boo-hoo poor me story like Aryn William and acts like a lazy fu*k while complaining all day.
username44 wrote:Recap of the K family vlog for some of you bosses don't have to suffer through. (My husband took my daughter out for the day. so instead of using Bri as my cleaning motivation i'm doing this)

1. Bri put her turkey in a plastic bag. She cooks everything in plastic
2. Landon and Prezlee are eating what appears to be pretzels for breakfast (what a fucking troll)
3. Bri snaps at Adam watching the Macy's parade telling him elf on the shelf comes on December 1. DUH! (sucks Adam has a hernia and a concussion, dude can't catch a break)
4. Awkward, very awkward scene with some guy, probably her sisters boyfriend, trying to interact with Pretzel, she's not interested.
5. Bri has a house full and her dog looks to be having a panic attack from all of the people. That poor thing has the dirtiest eyes in the world. She needs to stop giving her tap water and that will clear up some
6. Bri's sister is playing piano and I started falling asleep cause it was that boring. Bri also has her pilgrimage outfit on. Fitting.
7. Adam and his dad bring home a tree, Bri said they picked a good one (we get one last shot of peppermint spray, she mentioned they get it on black friday)
8. Kids decorating the tree, boring boring. Landon wants to put the star on but Bri told him he could put the star on the "Harry Potter tree" Lordy here we go
:?
9.Bri made turkey chili and green bean queso casserole? What the actual?
10. Bri is suffering with a cold yet is drinking tequila. Yeah, home girl doesn't have an issue with alcohol at all. She looks and sounds like crap but is ready to get white girl wasted decorating the tree
11. GG and Grandpa are here. Bri is probably fixing to ship Landon and Prezz off with them
12. Reading some customized book Bri's sister bought for Landon and Prezzy. That's actually a really cute and thoughtful gift
13. Vlogmas is coming up! Bye luvvsszz!
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Hard to believe mrs. perfect put that clip of her biting Adams head off in the vlog. Even if you didn’t watch it I would suggest watching that part to see the look on her face and then the look on his. She’s a complete bitch. Yeah, I’m sure we all snap at our husbands/partner, but sweet Jesus I wouldn’t do that on a “family channel” for everyone to see. Bri is just a know it all bitch. She has her head so far up her own bossy ass. I kind of feel sorry for her, but not really.. only because she seems very miserable and bitter at the moment.

She’s going at it with her husband on video just imagine what they do in private. Yet she wants another baby. Sorry girl, that’s not how you fix a relationship. That’s the oldest tale in the book. She’s in for a rude awakening.
perfectionista_mom
Informer
Informer

Her voice completely changed too when she snapped at him. She forgot to use her fake happy voice for the camera. Lol

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

perfectionista_mom wrote:Her voice completely changed too when she snapped at him. She forgot to use her fake happy voice for the camera. Lol

Wait which video is this? Is it on Adams or her channel? I wanna see lol

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Newest vlog on k family. It was posted today. Should have been on her channel because he was barely in it
perfectionista_mom
Informer
Informer

Adam's channel around 3 minutes in

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

If she is claiming to be sick this past week, why does she keep drinking?

Doesn't she know that you have to eat healthy, real, "whole" foods to keep your immune system running to fight off sicknesses?

Blanca1992
Amateur
Amateur

kristieanne87 wrote:If she is claiming to be sick this past week, why does she keep drinking?

Doesn't she know that you have to eat healthy, real, "whole" foods to keep your immune system running to fight off sicknesses?

apparently drinking and and eating brownie is considered a healthy diet
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Those brownies are not as good as they were when I was a child in the 90's. They're actually pretty gross, this is coming from a person who's favorite food group is sugar. I recently tried them again and they taste super blah. Bri has been sick twice within a few weeks to a month. She has no immunity because she doesn't eat any real foods, actually she barely eats at all. Her kids consume more calories than she does. very sad.

This weekend was one big affiliate link. Every fucking post and story had a swipe up link. Bri smells of desperation and body odor now.
Last edited by username44 on Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Brianna K”