Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brianna K

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

username44 wrote:
herebcofbritney wrote:
username44 wrote: People drink to relieve stress in their life. Bri is going through it with her dad. That's just my guess but idk. when I see mom's drinking with little kids in the mix it pisses me off and I take it personal. I'm not saying Landon and Prezlee will wake up and see their mom passed out on the lawn like I have due to alcohol but it's something she can't really kick unless she's pregnant, which is a whole topic of it's own because It's not my place to tell her how many kids to have, but she's struggling with the 2 she has yet wants her affiliate link/pregnancy pact baby. There's been plenty of IG stories where Bri is even more mush mouthed than usual and you can tell she's been drinking more than 1 glass. Girlfriend was feeling it in the baby name battle with Adam. I'd be pretty embarrassed to post that for thousands of people.
Oh I get it. My mom was in hospice when I was 19 for Lung cancer. But if it’s affecting her life and she needs a little help there are therapists and meds for that. Maybe alcohol is better, but idk I just feel like she won’t stop until she is pregnant and then when she’s done breastfeeding she will go full fledge back to how she is now. Drinking wine is an aesthetic I get it...tons of YT moms do it. But I just don’t get it lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bri reminds me of a freshman in college. Drinking to appear cool and hip to fit in. I could be wrong, but she was pretty subtle about drinking until she got into the fake housewives of youtube gang.
I agree. I think even Tara started mentioning and buying wine more often after that trip as well.

haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by haterade »

Drinking daily is a problem. Trying to justify your drinking is a problem. Drinking in excess when you are the only one who can tend to your kids is a problem. If anyone ever makes comments about your drinking, you need to take a good look in the mirror. My mom is an alcoholic so I have zero tolerance for that crap. It's not about how much you drink at a given time. It's about how regularly you do it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by username44 »

Like for example, Bri just posted "it's one of those days where i'll really enjoy my wine tonight when I put the kids down" once again with my theory if she's struggling with the 2 she has why have more? You can just tell she's stressed, same with Tara and Aaryn.. anxiety level is a 10 but still trying for more kids (it's Thursday, which means it was her day to take care of her own kids) she's clearly depending on alcohol as a way to reduce stress, that is not uncommon but she's not exactly quiet about her love for the juice.
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

username44 wrote:Like for example, Bri just posted "it's one of those days where i'll really enjoy my wine tonight when I put the kids down" once again with my theory if she's struggling with the 2 she has why have more? You can just tell she's stressed, same with Tara and Aaryn.. anxiety level is a 10 but still trying for more kids (it's Thursday, which means it was her day to take care of her own kids) she's clearly depending on alcohol as a way to reduce stress, that is not uncommon but she's not exactly quiet about her love for the juice.
I mean I’m sorry. But her kids looks so well behaved in my opinion. If I had a Shay of my own I would scream my head off. Sorry but that little girl annoys me the second Tara gets in the car to film and her child is crying bc the car is stopped. That would stress me out. So I believe Tara has a reason to stress, but Bri literally does nothing. He’s granny watches them. Does granny have a couple drinks before bedtime too?

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

herebcofbritney wrote:
username44 wrote:Like for example, Bri just posted "it's one of those days where i'll really enjoy my wine tonight when I put the kids down" once again with my theory if she's struggling with the 2 she has why have more? You can just tell she's stressed, same with Tara and Aaryn.. anxiety level is a 10 but still trying for more kids (it's Thursday, which means it was her day to take care of her own kids) she's clearly depending on alcohol as a way to reduce stress, that is not uncommon but she's not exactly quiet about her love for the juice.
I mean I’m sorry. But her kids looks so well behaved in my opinion. If I had a Shay of my own I would scream my head off. Sorry but that little girl annoys me the second Tara gets in the car to film and her child is crying bc the car is stopped. That would stress me out. So I believe Tara has a reason to stress, but Bri literally does nothing. He’s granny watches them. Does granny have a couple drinks before bedtime too?

No I agree, both her kids seem easy going especially for how young they are. We rarely see Presley fuss but maybe she just doesn't show that. If Bri had a Shay and Skyla I would see why she would want to send them with grandma but she doesn't which is why I think it's a comical situation. plus now she's a stay at home mom theres really no reason. Bri is hyped up all day worried about being perfect and I'm pretty sure that's one of her main stressor. I'm not saying she shouldn't ever have a third, but it doesn't have to be like right now unless she's super concerned about the age gap. My heart wants 4 kids, but my mind knows 2 is my limit lol.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Bri needs to watch this. Someone should share it on her social media.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

I believe Bri is not so much stressed out over the kids I think she's stressed out over Adam.

Just my feeling that they aren't having a great time at the Rodeo or Party right now. She took on a lot with setting up a new Etsy Store, adding Merch, daily trips to her Dad, which is the most important though... quitting her job, Vlogging more, decorating like a freakin fool, etc., that Adam is probably like, ummm what about our kids? Do you have quality time for them now that you're a SAHM? Nope she doesn't. She just poses them for pics.

If nothing else she loves her cleaners and candles...

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

jazieg wrote:I believe Bri is not so much stressed out over the kids I think she's stressed out over Adam.

Just my feeling that they aren't having a great time at the Rodeo or Party right now. She took on a lot with setting up a new Etsy Store, adding Merch, daily trips to her Dad, which is the most important though... quitting her job, Vlogging more, decorating like a freakin fool, etc., that Adam is probably like, ummm what about our kids? Do you have quality time for them now that you're a SAHM? Nope she doesn't. She just poses them for pics.

If nothing else she loves her cleaners and candles...

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
I kind of agree with this. I do feel like I notice Adam being nit picky with her too, tho... almost like Adam alwaaaaaays needs to be right. Their interactions on camera seem forced and when they don’t feel forced I feel like they annoy the shit out of each other. I have a feeling they’re like 2 ships passing in the night when the cameras aren’t on.

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Not siding with either one of them, but can you imagine being married to Brianna? One of my first thoughts was 'how does her husband put up with her' She's one hyper broad. I'm sure Bri puts Adam through enough crap. I know spending large amounts of money causes martial stress regardless if you have it or if you don't. She blew over $300 on stuff that goes down the drain/burns. Adam doesn't seem to drink like she does, and we've seen her being snappy to him more than once in the vlogs. Adam has said multiple times he wants 2 kids. I'm sure Bri pushing him for a third is wearing on him. I know for a fact that's one thing that can set a man over the edge. Now to be fair, none of us know anything about Adam because he's pretty reserved and is just now making appearances. But point is, Bri is tough to live with I'm sure.
LittleMama28
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LittleMama28 »

I always thought it was weird when she was still working & she would show “night routines” or whatever & she would be in bed with no Adam to be seen. She would always say he was in his “man cave” watching tv & would fall asleep down there or something. I know that happens, but for 2 people who both worked full time & would travel for work, I thought it was strange they didn’t like to spend some time even just talking in bed before going to sleep.
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I think its stupid how Brianna has basically forced family vlogging on Adam. You can tell he's a shy dude and didn't want to do that. I guess she hasn't realized that you can't push men into things they're uncomfortable with. My marriage is by no means perfect, but i've learned what the definition of compromise is. Completely inappropriate for Bri to get on IG stories and blab to thousands about how he could have been decapitated by a hub cap. Have a little fucking respect and privacy for your husband. I'd be in the basement of the bossy cave hiding from her too.
BobbiB6606
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BobbiB6606 »

"Landon, Prezzley, move! Gotta get a picture of your chairs so I can link them."
haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

BobbiB6606 wrote:"Landon, Prezzley, move! Gotta get a picture of your chairs so I can link them."
She probably shipped them off to Gigi again ImageImage

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Bri totally copied Love Meg's preparing for guests video almost exactly. Like, it's insane. She probably figured because Meg's video is a year old she could take the idea and nobody would remember. The only difference between the videos was that Meg didn't light a candle, a wallflower, and spray stink ass Mrs. Meyer's spray all at once.

Glad to see the youtube boss thing is going so well for her. She has so many original ideas. I'm sure if I paid more attention to other YT'ers it would be easy to point out who's idea she stole that day.
makeupjunkie91
Talker
Talker

Unread post by makeupjunkie91 »

username44 wrote:Bri totally copied Love Meg's preparing for guests video almost exactly. Like, it's insane. She probably figured because Meg's video is a year old she could take the idea and nobody would remember. The only difference between the videos was that Meg didn't light a candle, a wallflower, and spray stink ass Mrs. Meyer's spray all at once.

Glad to see the youtube boss thing is going so well for her. She has so many original ideas. I'm sure if I paid more attention to other YT'ers it would be easy to point out who's idea she stole that day.
I noticed that. She’s also copying a lot of other videos to a T. Smaller channel’s older videos. Her “tips” aren’t so original.

Blanca1992
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Blanca1992 »

I honestly used to like her alot... lately she has been annoying me so much
ActualWorkingMom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ActualWorkingMom »

Few people have gone from an interesting and uplifting watch to nothing but cringe-worthy, greedy garbage in such a small amount of time... Bri broke records in that regard.

She just seems to get cockier and less authentic.
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Did you boss ladies see Bri was hanging out with Myka Stauffer over the weekend? Bri was probably being a psycho rubbing a newly pregnant Myka's belly and chanting the description of the Mrs. Meyer's surface sprays to her. I can't stand Myka either. I had no idea she also lives in Ohio. That woman gives me some serious disingenuous vibes. I wonder if they were having their own baby name battle to see who can come up with the most disturbing baby names even though Myka would win by a landslide.
haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

username44 wrote:Did you boss ladies see Bri was hanging out with Myka Stauffer over the weekend? Bri was probably being a psycho rubbing a newly pregnant Myka's belly and chanting the description of the Mrs. Meyer's surface sprays to her. I can't stand Myka either. I had no idea she also lives in Ohio. That woman gives me some serious disingenuous vibes. I wonder if they were having their own baby name battle to see who can come up with the most disturbing baby names even though Myka would win by a landslide.
They did a collab right after Bri had Pretzel. 20 Baby Names ImageImageImage it was terrible

nowayjose546
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nowayjose546 »

makeupjunkie91 wrote:
username44 wrote:Bri totally copied Love Meg's preparing for guests video almost exactly. Like, it's insane. She probably figured because Meg's video is a year old she could take the idea and nobody would remember. The only difference between the videos was that Meg didn't light a candle, a wallflower, and spray stink ass Mrs. Meyer's spray all at once.

I noticed that. She’s also copying a lot of other videos to a T. Smaller channel’s older videos. Her “tips” aren’t so original.

All I could think about during her preparing for a guest video was how much her guests probably hate that much scent everywhere. Idk if I could even sleep in a room with that much spray, candle, wallflower, etc. everywhere. It would feel asphyxiating.

Return to “Brianna K”