Brianna K

Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Brianna K

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

caffinatedgossiper wrote:This woman spends money like it's going out of style. She posted on her stories today about making a pit stop at TJMaxx, and she goes, "what a steal! It was only like $20!" Then every thing she posts on her stories about another "killer sale at Nordstroms" are like $50 leggings and ugly ass sweatshirts for like $60! It's like come on Brianna, try to be relatable at least a little.
I cringed when she said the "Tee-Jd" for TJMaxx!!!
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Judge said she was going to be teaching.
Daffodil82 wrote:
caffinatedgossiper wrote:This woman spends money like it's going out of style. She posted on her stories today about making a pit stop at TJMaxx, and she goes, "what a steal! It was only like $20!" Then every thing she posts on her stories about another "killer sale at Nordstroms" are like $50 leggings and ugly ass sweatshirts for like $60! It's like come on Brianna, try to be relatable at least a little.
I cringed when she said the "Tee-Jd" for TJMaxx!!!
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

What the hell does she have her kids dressed 8n? They look stupid. She tries so hard to have stylish kids but just cant get it right.

Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

So the kids big surprise was going to Disney. Brianna acted like she was going to tell them by surprising then with the box. She asked Landon "who are we going with" and he said "Baylee!" So obviously Landon already knew.
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She linked almost 50 items in her what I'm taking to Disney video. She links them through the restyle website because she earns money on each thing people buy. I get wanting to make money but she's getting desperate...linking that many items. Oh and her blush was out of control towards the end of that video. She put it on so heavy.
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by username44 »

What's up with all these YT mom's and Disney? I really don't get it. As far as the new job goes, Bri will ignore it for as long as she possibly can, and in a month or two we will get an update about how she's a SAHM, boss lady status officially revoked 8-) School started up 3 weeks ago here in Northeast Ohio. If she really did get a new job, especially in a local district theres no way she'd be in Disney right now all smitten hanging out with Tara.
CaffeineMachine
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CaffeineMachine »

What is with the way she poses?! Like what’s with her tippy toe leg point?! She stands so unnatural in front of the camera. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 2b36a1.png[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I think bri does that stupid pose to make herself appear taller and thinner, which is sad considering how insanely thin she is.
BobbiB6606
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BobbiB6606 »

Daffodil82 wrote:She linked almost 50 items in her what I'm taking to Disney video. She links them through the restyle website because she earns money on each thing people buy. I get wanting to make money but she's getting desperate...linking that many items. Oh and her blush was out of control towards the end of that video. She put it on so heavy.
OMG! All the begging in the recent Decorate with Me video was so gross.
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

CaffeineMachine wrote:What is with the way she poses?! Like what’s with her tippy toe leg point?! She stands so unnatural in front of the camera.

She definitely has body issues. No one stands like that just to pose. She totally did it to appear taller and thinner. Tara is tall I think and I'm sure with Bri's body issues she had to appear lanky next to her icon.
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

username44 wrote:What's up with all these YT mom's and Disney? I really don't get it. As far as the new job goes, Bri will ignore it for as long as she possibly can, and in a month or two we will get an update about how she's a SAHM, boss lady status officially revoked 8-) School started up 3 weeks ago here in Northeast Ohio. If she really did get a new job, especially in a local district theres no way she'd be in Disney right now all smitten hanging out with Tara.
I can't wait to see if she does have a job or not!
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Daffodil82 wrote:
CaffeineMachine wrote:What is with the way she poses?! Like what’s with her tippy toe leg point?! She stands so unnatural in front of the camera.

She definitely has body issues. No one stands like that just to pose. She totally did it to appear taller and thinner. Tara is tall I think and I'm sure with Bri's body issues she had to appear lanky next to her icon.
In her latest video she was ranting about those ugly camo leggings “sucking everything in” girl said she weighs 118-120lbs. She has nothing to “suck in” if my body looked as good as hers, especially after 2 kids I’d be satisfied.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Why is she wearing her ears over her hat? It looks stupid.

badger
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by badger »

kristieanne87 wrote:Why is she wearing her ears over her hat? It looks stupid.

Probably because she saw Aaryn do it in Disney World! It’s laughable.
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She copies Tara and Aaryn a lot. She cut her hair when Tara did. She got her son Landon the Mickey bubble wand like Aaryn did for skyla.

What is up with Brianna always saying hangry instead of hungry???? Is she doing it to be funny or is it like the whole melk instead of milk mispronunciation.
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I think its so funny how she chooses to copy and idolize Aaryn and Tara. They are both polar opposites of her, especially Aaryn. Unfortunately, her Cleveland accent is a thing, but we do not say "melk" thats totally something stupid she does.
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

What an amazing video of what she eats in a day lol. Essentially 3 bananas, peanut butter, cashews, chocolate milk, a brownie and wine.

Did anyone catch where she said two natural gas leaks...the house and her, while moving patio furniture
BobbiB6606
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BobbiB6606 »

This is so petty, but Presley's bow has been irritating me all day! I thought it had just moved a bit and she hadn't had a chance to fix it, but the thing has been set practically at her ear since this morning.
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Hahahaah Bri having a fit about her husband watching the browns game instead of fixing the dishwasher. I have a suspicion she’s a mega bitch to him. Always taking jabs and digs.
mommasimps
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by mommasimps »

Is there a reason she holds the camera the way she does?!

Return to “Brianna K”