ayla and caleb

British25
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ayla and caleb

Unread post by British25 »

Her insta story was pretty cute, just a note saying 136 BPM so I guess that's good.. Followed immediately by saying she's falling asleep in public
LittleRus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleRus »

missy777 wrote:Didn’t they have a scan today? They r being very quiet
Ayla was probably pouting/protesting social media after people weren't 100% positive about how they've been acting. I unsubscribed from them after this. Kind of sad since I've been a subscriber for years. Oh well.

That being said, I am glad their scan went well.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 5d35ec.png[/img]
Glad baby had a heartbeat, but this is really abnormal. Why aren’t they discussing this?
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Glad baby had a heartbeat, but this is really abnormal. Why aren’t they discussing this?
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by angelmamma »

actuallydear wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 5d35ec.png[/img]
I apologize, I can't view the attached image, Tapatalk is being an a-hole, and I haven't been able to view the video yet... What is abnormal?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

actuallydear wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 5d35ec.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180810</span><span>/</span><span>5d0c66ef70541e9e73790767125d35ec</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
What is abnormal? Sorry, I don't know what to be looking for at this early stage as I don't have kids so could you tell me what it maybe should be looking like?
MaineMom

Unread post by MaineMom »

I watched her video today and I was genuinely happy for her. Did anyone else get the feeling she wasn’t sharing everything about the ultrasound ???
- like a couple times she commented about how they know they have a lot of hurdles still to get through or something along those lines - like twice she said something like that. I also found it odd she never mentioned the status of the sub chorionic hematoma - the whole reason they wanted her to continue doing the ultrasound after her spontaneous ER visit with a full bladder....

I also can not see that link you shared above, what did you see looked abnormal on the scan?
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

actuallydear wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 5d35ec.png[/img]

I saw that too. The yolk sac looks extremely enlarged. I’ve never seen anything like that. I mentioned that last ultrasound too...

I don’t think everything is well but they’re staying positive?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ImageImage

I think they are more obsessed that there’s a heartbeat and not worrying of anything is wrong..

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ImageImage

Large vs normal.

angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Amelia322 wrote:ImageImage

Large vs normal.

Wow. That looks very abnormal...large yolk sac is really not good. :/ How are they not mentioning this and just acting like everything is okay??

angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

I think the ultrasound wasn't as positive as they are projecting it to be and that's why they mentioned there were still "hurdles", but they are just still on cloud nine and in denial. I think they believe everything will "just be fine" since it is "their time and turn" after all... That seriously does not look normal and unfortunately, almost everyone I've known to have unusually large yolk sacs like this ended in heartbreak....

British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

What does a large yolk sac cause though? Like how does/could it affect the pregnancy? Sorry if I'm being dim haha. I also found it odd that they didn't mention the hematoma, after saying that was the whole reason to keep this ultrasound appointment
angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

British25 wrote:What does a large yolk sac cause though? Like how does/could it affect the pregnancy? Sorry if I'm being dim haha. I also found it odd that they didn't mention the hematoma, after saying that was the whole reason to keep this ultrasound appointment
Large yolk sacs usually correlate to spontaneous Mc. It is usually linked to a chromosomal defect. Yolk sacs larger than I think 6mm or there abouts usually indicate an abnormal pregnancy.
I got the sense they were ommiting lots from the ultrasound.
I think they just love the attention, which is why they didn't mention anything.

British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

angelmamma wrote:
British25 wrote:What does a large yolk sac cause though? Like how does/could it affect the pregnancy? Sorry if I'm being dim haha. I also found it odd that they didn't mention the hematoma, after saying that was the whole reason to keep this ultrasound appointment
Large yolk sacs usually correlate to spontaneous Mc. It is usually linked to a chromosomal defect. Yolk sacs larger than I think 6mm or there abouts usually indicate an abnormal pregnancy.
I got the sense they were ommiting lots from the ultrasound.
I think they just love the attention, which is why they didn't mention anything.

Oh hell, I'm still hoping for the best for them but they are really starting to rub me the wrong way with how they've handled all of this. I get being positive, but I feel like they're being quite naive.
missy777
Talker
Talker

Unread post by missy777 »

I did a bit of research and an enlarged yolk sac is really bad news and scary. Especially considering she’s been bleeding. The stories all seemed to mimic hers... beta rising but not doubling, bleeding, see a heart beat and large yolk sac, then miscarry at around 9 weeks.

If over 6mm it’s even more worrisome and hers looks that big at least...

I do not want this to happen. But if it does, I hope no one in the if community throws any bump pics or pregnancy announcements in their faces as obnoxiously as they have done so with theirs.
MaineMom

Unread post by MaineMom »

Amelia322 - the second picture you posted is of A&C - I also thought it looked odd - like the baby is from one wall to the other but where is the yoke sac? It just all looks attached? I am confused!
angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

missy777 wrote:I did a bit of research and an enlarged yolk sac is really bad news and scary. Especially considering she’s been bleeding. The stories all seemed to mimic hers... beta rising but not doubling, bleeding, see a heart beat and large yolk sac, then miscarry at around 9 weeks.

If over 6mm it’s even more worrisome and hers looks that big at least...

I do not want this to happen. But if it does, I hope no one in the if community throws any bump pics or pregnancy announcements in their faces as obnoxiously as they have done so with theirs.
Yep. Which is why I think it's asinine and utterly stupid they are getting maternity clothes, baby hauls, booking midwives, and doing obnoxious bump pics, etc. When really this isn't good.
Kinda confirms our theory that they're just obsessed with a positive pregnancy test and the attention around pregnancy than having a baby. They're happy they're just pregnant and the aura around that - not necessarily parenthood.
The whole situation is just weird.

Return to “A-H”