ayla and caleb

LB2018
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ayla and caleb

Unread post by LB2018 »

She thinks she’s a mommy blogger now. This is a way to put even more of herself on the Internet. It’s redundant af but am I surprised she’s finding ways to focus things on herself even more? That’s a nerrrrrrrr.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

LittleRus wrote:Apparently now Ayla has her own channel. Not sure why.
Trying to separate from the infertility community they built their channel on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A lot of ytubers do this. I know of one that has the main channel, the mom has a channel, their business they have (scam) has a channel, they have a reviews channel, then he has a channel. That's 5 channels. If you look at a lot of these they all interact with each other on social media. Like a pyramid. They try to be friends with a channel that has a ton more subscribers than they do. It's laughable. No life.
LCCS225
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LCCS225 »

LB2018 wrote:She thinks she’s a mommy blogger now. This is a way to put even more of herself on the Internet. It’s redundant af but am I surprised she’s finding ways to focus things on herself even more? That’s a nerrrrrrrr.
Great...now Ayla can be boring and annoying on two channels. No thanks.
LB2018
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LB2018 »

She’s starting to stroke her belly when she sits down now and I feel icky. In my mind she sits in front of the mirror and does things like this when she’s alone. Practicing for the vlog. 100%.
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by British25 »

I've just watched the introduction video for the new channel.. I don't get it? Why would they need a separate channel? Are they physically trying to separate from the infertility audience they already have? Why would they leave an established channel to become a mommy blogger (cringe), when it's not like they have a substantial audience anyway? Very very weird, and she still gives me the creeps
LittleRus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleRus »

Guess her birth plan video wasn’t getting enough views. They changed the title from “will I get an epidural “ to “c-section or natural unmedicated birth?”

British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Is it weird that her belly button hasn't changed? I've never been pregnant so I wouldn't know, but I follow another girl who is a week behind Ayla and her belly button has 100% popped out.

Side note - they're are still the most boring people in existence, has anyone watched their assumptions video yet?
LB2018
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LB2018 »

British25 wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:54 pm Is it weird that her belly button hasn't changed? I've never been pregnant so I wouldn't know, but I follow another girl who is a week behind Ayla and her belly button has 100% popped out.

Side note - they're are still the most boring people in existence, has anyone watched their assumptions video yet?
I couldn’t even get through it. Something about her just screams narcissist to me and always has. And in the video i don’t even know what they were taking about before I switched it but they both basically said he gives in and just lets her run the show. I was going through the Starbucks drive thru so not totally listening. I don’t even get through their videos all the way anymore. It seems to me that she lays around and watches her stomach ( filming of course) and poses stroking her stomach in front of the mirror 90% of her day. Or sitting on the floor cradling herself with that blissful fake peaceful look on her face. That’s so icky and if it were someone else it’d be ok. But this girl can’t gtf over herself.
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Sanemama wrote:
sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:Embryo adoption is odd to me and I just don’t get it.
If you can’t get pregnant on your own and are open to adoption, why wouldn’t you adopt a child who is already born and needs parents? Makes no sense.
And if her reason is she wants to experience pregnancy, that’s incredibly selfish.
Children already born (or about to be born) have a higher priority than a frozen embryo

Adoption isn't that easy! It can take years and years to do so, and that's IF a couple is ever the first choice of the birth mom. It's unpredictable and often incredibly expensive.

Embryo adoption allows the couple wanting a child to have more control of timing, and to also potentially have additional children who are related.

There are a few different ways for people struggling with infertility to grow a family ... and hopefully find a way to become parents. Lots of people have tried lots of different ways. Ayla and Caleb were on an adoption waiting list for quite awhile, but were no closer to having a child. Also, for those who want to raise a child from birth, embryo adoption is a good option.

Some people have "morality" issues, as well ..... seeing life as existing from conception,and not wanting to throw away or donate to research any excess embryos that were created thru IVF.

I just don’t think you can claim morality if you truly believe that life begins at conception (I don’t) but yet you put said “babies” in a freezer. Makes no sense.

Bored2018
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bored2018 »

British25 wrote:Is it weird that her belly button hasn't changed? I've never been pregnant so I wouldn't know, but I follow another girl who is a week behind Ayla and her belly button has 100% popped out.

My bellybutton never changed or pooped out during pregnancy. I have a pretty deep one so that may be why. Not everyone’s pops out though.
Bored2018
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bored2018 »

Bored2018 wrote:
British25 wrote:Is it weird that her belly button hasn't changed? I've never been pregnant so I wouldn't know, but I follow another girl who is a week behind Ayla and her belly button has 100% popped out.

My bellybutton never changed or pooped out during pregnancy. I have a pretty deep one so that may be why. Not everyone’s pops out though.
Popped out*** not pooped ImageImage

British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Bored2018 wrote:
Bored2018 wrote:

Popped out*** not pooped ImageImage

I feel like it annoys her that it hasn't popped out haha
LB2018
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LB2018 »

It does bother her because she’s said it more than a couple times. She’s just obsessed with looking very pregnant. Boy does she have it coming when thisbactually results in having to parent. ONE person (out of many probably thinking it) said something to her about all the belly pics and she posted another to be a smart ass with a little snide comment . She has no self awareness and I get embarrassed for her. I saw the comment and it wasn’t rude at all. I thought maybe they were being serious but she took it as a dig so decided to be a bitch. Poor Caleb. I always feel so bad for him. I’m sure when he’s looking to remarry he will have the sense to pick polar opposite and by then know the signs of narcissism to avoid like the plague.
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yet more belly holding on Instagram. She has waaaay too much time on her hands. I find her smile super creepy.
Pyro1309
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Pyro1309 »

Why does she have such a huge smirking grin about Caleb crying?

British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

In her latest video she shows the difference between the bump shots taken at 8 weeks and 34 weeks. There's hardly any difference because she was sticking her stomach out so much at 5 minutes pregnant!! She's ruined that bit for herself, the progression pictures won't really start looking any different until around 18 weeks because she was pushing her stomach out until then.
LB2018
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LB2018 »

British25 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:41 pm In her latest video she shows the difference between the bump shots taken at 8 weeks and 34 weeks. There's hardly any difference because she was sticking her stomach out so much at 5 minutes pregnant!! She's ruined that bit for herself, the progression pictures won't really start looking any different until around 18 weeks because she was pushing her stomach out until then.
Uh yep. She loves that pointy bump. I think people have commented about her constantly posting picture of her stomach because if something she said on IG . So now I think she’s doing it even more to be an smart ass. Nobody wants to see you stroking your dome every day. She’s more into posing for pictures of herself and having fun spending Caleb’s money on products than she is actual parenting. She has no idea what’s about to hit her. I didn’t either but good God is she going to have to fake it for the cameras. Because she will be trying to present herself as on top of it and just a little bit of “guys this is so hard!” to seem relatable. I used to like her but now I see her for the little narcissistic whiner that she is and don’t think she even deserves to put in charge of another person. She seems like she would stomp her feet if she doesn’t get her way.
Pyro1309
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Pyro1309 »

What is she going to do when the baby is born and the attention isn’t 100% on Ayla?

LB2018
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LB2018 »

Pyro1309 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:36 am What is she going to do when the baby is born and the attention isn’t 100% on Ayla?

Uhhh try to get pregnant again. She probably not wait long and say it’s because she wants it to have a sibling close in age like she did. She’s mentioned it several times how they want more kids. She hasn’t even had the first one. And she uses the excuse she doesn’t know if she’ll get to do it again to justify all the look at me pics. Or the other day she used the “I just want to document this special time” excuse. That’s what your phone is for ya dumb twerp. I documented for myself and it’s called a camera roll. Google photos. I took lots of pictures for myself and I didn’t feel the need to post all of them for others to look at me because guess what? People don’t like that. They are not as into you as you are. Nobody is. But people who think the world revolves around them and their needs for adulation don’t get that. Have a seat Narcissi.

srabbitt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by srabbitt »

She is going to crumble once she is born. She will have hard time bonding because of it not being a bio baby, I believe. I see her blaming it all on Caleb if she doesn't have perfect newborn. She honestly seems more excited about dressing Nova and buying materialistic crap than actually being a parent.

Hope she has a great support person for after the birth etc doctor or midwife.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Return to “A-H”