ayla and caleb

emio75
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ayla and caleb

Unread post by emio75 »

I personally don’t understand why they are buying so much. It is what EVERYONE gets you for a baby shower, even if you request other items. I get buying a few cute things but she got a lot and plans to go again.

Spend your money on diapers, or mom & Baby classes, or something.
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by British25 »

I didn't watch the whole video. I always find these hauls a little boring, especially just clothes. But I will say that I still get the feeling that she's thinking of this baby more as a doll, and she doesn't give off mum vibes at all to me. I feel like she's going to constantly be doing day in the life videos, and not putting any footage in of the newborn baby crying. She's going to be a prop.
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

I didn't watch the whole video. I always find these hauls a little boring, especially just clothes. But I will say that I still get the feeling that she's thinking of this baby more as a doll, and she doesn't give off mum vibes at all to me. I feel like she's going to constantly be doing day in the life videos, and not putting any footage in of the newborn baby crying. She's going to be a prop.
emio75
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by emio75 »

British25 wrote:I didn't watch the whole video. I always find these hauls a little boring, especially just clothes. But I will say that I still get the feeling that she's thinking of this baby more as a doll, and she doesn't give off mum vibes at all to me. I feel like she's going to constantly be doing day in the life videos, and not putting any footage in of the newborn baby crying. She's going to be a prop.
This. 100%.
13Cindersmella
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 13Cindersmella »

angelmamma wrote:
13Cindersmella wrote:I actually enjoyed the haul of clothing! No pain Olympics, no dramatics, and no overly shot selfie obsession. Just a nice haul of reasonable and cute clothing.

Could it be possible that, as she becomes a mom, she will actually mature, relax and really grow? No more woe is me, need to babied constantly and really taking care of herself like an adult. Since pp have stated she has a reputation as a bitch, and I think we can all see that attitude, maybe this is going to cause her to develop real insight and empathy. This video makes me actually see her as a mom for the first time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
One less obnoxious vlog doesn't change my opinion. I think she is in for a slap in the face awakening when she finds out a baby won't solve all her problems.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
But her case I don’t know what problems she really has, other than being spoiled and a baby. Those things will take a hard punch when the baby arrives. I don’t feel like she is unhappy in life, other than her obsession with mommyhood. At best, she seems to think being a mom will be easier than it is, but that isn’t unusual.

I don’t know, I had infertility and being a mom absolutely fulfilled my longing, I adore being a mom and it does fill me with joy like nothing else. I’m not sure what else she has to fix
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Another bump shot on her insta stories.. I genuinely don't understand how she is half way through her pregnancy and her stomach has literally looked the same for the last 10 weeks? She's said in a video that people are looking at her bump now when she's and public and she's loving it.

#pregnancyattentionwhore
angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by angelmamma »

13Cindersmella wrote:
angelmamma wrote:
13Cindersmella wrote:I actually enjoyed the haul of clothing! No pain Olympics, no dramatics, and no overly shot selfie obsession. Just a nice haul of reasonable and cute clothing.

Could it be possible that, as she becomes a mom, she will actually mature, relax and really grow? No more woe is me, need to babied constantly and really taking care of herself like an adult. Since pp have stated she has a reputation as a bitch, and I think we can all see that attitude, maybe this is going to cause her to develop real insight and empathy. This video makes me actually see her as a mom for the first time.

One less obnoxious vlog doesn't change my opinion. I think she is in for a slap in the face awakening when she finds out a baby won't solve all her problems.

But her case I don’t know what problems she really has, other than being spoiled and a baby. Those things will take a hard punch when the baby arrives. I don’t feel like she is unhappy in life, other than her obsession with mommyhood. At best, she seems to think being a mom will be easier than it is, but that isn’t unusual.

I don’t know, I had infertility and being a mom absolutely fulfilled my longing, I adore being a mom and it does fill me with joy like nothing else. I’m not sure what else she has to fix
Ayla has literally said their whole life revolves around getting pregnant, like that's the reason they live. That's not healthy. That's called an obsession.
She has literally put her marriage on the back burner to achieve this, not giving a crap how her husband feels. She has depression and her marriage has literally revolved since their honeymoon on reproducing. They are only I think 23 or 24, so this has been an obsession since her teens.
She is very co dependent on her husband to the extent that it's so unhealthy and she is so freaking entitled it's disgusting.
I think she believes having a baby will fix the void in her life and I think the husband thinks a baby will patch up their marriage and give ayla what she wants so she can actually focus on their marriage. In reality, the baby will be here, Ayla will will either get jealous that her husband is spending so much attention to the baby or she will realize that a newborn is way too much work for Princess Ayla and her void she's been aching to fill is still there - I'm guessing that's when she will dive into the other 2 embryos and poor Caleb is stuck in the never ending whine, everyone feel bad for Ayla, and pregnancy obsession.
The entitlement and the immaturity reeks off of them. Same with Rachelle and Justin.
I haven't suffered from infertility, but I have suffered a neonatal infant loss. I get wanting a baby. I get wanting to be pregnant. But to the point where it's the only reason for living and I'd push my husband's feelings aside to achieve it? No.
I hate how they have handled this pregnancy as well. They feel like they were entitled to this pregnancy. Like it was their right.
No, it's not. Never have I ever thought I was entitled to a pregnancy. Is it a blessing? Absolutely! But am I owed it? No.
They have bragged and waved this pregnancy in front of people's faces (which most of her viewers are from the infertility community in which they've built their channel on). I have seen so many YouTubers who have built their foundation and channel from the infertility community be so much more humble and sensitive.
They say that their lives were so unfair and that their lives sucked, yet do they know how lucky they have been and how many opportunities they've had? They're only 23 or 24 and have done numerous IVF cycles, sperm donation, numerous IUIs, and now embryo adoption. They are so self centered and gloomy for having so much opportunity. I know so many 40 year olds who could only DREAM of having the opportunities they have had.
The husband is a doormat. I get wanting to make your spouse happy, but he is an enabler and has fed this obsession of hers.
Could selfish Princess Ayla be dethroned with humble, nurturing, less obsessive and selfless Ayla? Nah, I doubt it. I think both of them need marriage counseling and I think Ayla needs serious help. I think this baby may be an awakening for them and a cold splash in the face when they realize that a baby alone won't fill Ayla's void. I think once the attention and newness fades, she'll be hungry for more attention and just blow through the other 2 embryos until it is a woe is me pity party again. When she was high risk and had to stay home more, she wasn't upset since the baby was threatened, she was upset because she couldn't go out and get the attention. It was very disturbing.
She also has already said she wants like 4 children... She made a comment once, despite all the the embryo family have given them that she was disappointed that they only had 3 since she wanted 4+ kids. Smh

British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

angelmamma wrote:
13Cindersmella wrote:
angelmamma wrote: One less obnoxious vlog doesn't change my opinion. I think she is in for a slap in the face awakening when she finds out a baby won't solve all her problems.

Ayla has literally said their whole life revolves around getting pregnant, like that's the reason they live. That's not healthy. That's called an obsession.
She has literally put her marriage on the back burner to achieve this, not giving a crap how her husband feels. She has depression and her marriage has literally revolved since their honeymoon on reproducing. They are only I think 23 or 24, so this has been an obsession since her teens.
She is very co dependent on her husband to the extent that it's so unhealthy and she is so freaking entitled it's disgusting.
I think she believes having a baby will fix the void in her life and I think the husband thinks a baby will patch up their marriage and give ayla what she wants so she can actually focus on their marriage. In reality, the baby will be here, Ayla will will either get jealous that her husband is spending so much attention to the baby or she will realize that a newborn is way too much work for Princess Ayla and her void she's been aching to fill is still there - I'm guessing that's when she will dive into the other 2 embryos and poor Caleb is stuck in the never ending whine, everyone feel bad for Ayla, and pregnancy obsession.
The entitlement and the immaturity reeks off of them. Same with Rachelle and Justin.
I haven't suffered from infertility, but I have suffered a neonatal infant loss. I get wanting a baby. I get wanting to be pregnant. But to the point where it's the only reason for living and I'd push my husband's feelings aside to achieve it? No.
I hate how they have handled this pregnancy as well. They feel like they were entitled to this pregnancy. Like it was their right.
No, it's not. Never have I ever thought I was entitled to a pregnancy. Is it a blessing? Absolutely! But am I owed it? No.
They have bragged and waved this pregnancy in front of people's faces (which most of her viewers are from the infertility community in which they've built their channel on). I have seen so many YouTubers who have built their foundation and channel from the infertility community be so much more humble and sensitive.
They say that their lives were so unfair and that their lives sucked, yet do they know how lucky they have been and how many opportunities they've had? They're only 23 or 24 and have done numerous IVF cycles, sperm donation, numerous IUIs, and now embryo adoption. They are so self centered and gloomy for having so much opportunity. I know so many 40 year olds who could only DREAM of having the opportunities they have had.
The husband is a doormat. I get wanting to make your spouse happy, but he is an enabler and has fed this obsession of hers.
Could selfish Princess Ayla be dethroned with humble, nurturing, less obsessive and selfless Ayla? Nah, I doubt it. I think both of them need marriage counseling and I think Ayla needs serious help. I think this baby may be an awakening for them and a cold splash in the face when they realize that a baby alone won't fill Ayla's void. I think once the attention and newness fades, she'll be hungry for more attention and just blow through the other 2 embryos until it is a woe is me pity party again. When she was high risk and had to stay home more, she wasn't upset since the baby was threatened, she was upset because she couldn't go out and get the attention. It was very disturbing.
She also has already said she wants like 4 children... She made a comment once, despite all the the embryo family have given them that she was disappointed that they only had 3 since she wanted 4+ kids. Smh

When you summarise everything like that it's hard not to think she's an entitled cow, and Caleb is most definitely a doormat.

Also wanted to add to your comment about the cheesy naff photo shoots they are constantly doing. They seriously are so weird. Ayla just loves herself and genuinely cannot understand why some people wouldn't like her/be kissing her ass. She's probably the most narcissistic youtuber I watch, and the way she whines when Caleb goes away FOR WORK is just embarrassing. Imagine the poor guy wanting a night out with his friends? Dream on, buddy.
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

Will our non biological baby look like us um no. She will look like her biological family which they’ve seen so they should have an idea what she’ll look like.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

prettyll wrote:Will our non biological baby look like us um no. She will look like her biological family which they’ve seen so they should have an idea what she’ll look like.

She’s been watching “this gathered nest” too much

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

prettyll wrote:Will our non biological baby look like us um no. She will look like her biological family which they’ve seen so they should have an idea what she’ll look like.

Sometimes children can look strangely similar to their non-bio parents. Take Derek and Liza’s baby, Eloise, for example. If you didn’t know she wasn’t their bio-child you would probably be very shocked to hear she was adopted.

There’s also a two-mum family I follow and the kids look so much like the mum who isn’t genetically related to them, it’s very cool. They take on mannerisms and quirks of their caretakers, I believe.
srabbitt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by srabbitt »

Wow some people are so dumb! The baby will not look like either of them Image Ayla now thinking her non bio baby will look like her. No that is not how genetics work idiot.

Also even reading studies on this is strange...
I seriously can not understand peoples obsession to have a baby that is biology theirs. I would be so thankful for a child at all.
I wouldn't care about race or gender.
A child isn't a accessory for you to pick and choose.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 186ca9.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yeah, for a couple that are so desperate for a baby and who are all about the adoption/IVF/embryo transfer stuff, they sure are determined for strangers to believe this child is biologically theirs.

Why worry about shit like that if you're just so grateful to even have a baby in the first place?

Because Ayla is full of shit and cannot stand the thought of complete strangers looking at her little family and wondering why the child doesn't look at all like the parents. That is why. She needs it all to be so perfect. So much for wanting to bring awareness about all of this to the world ayyy, now the next meltdown will be that the baby doesn't look like her.
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

Their baby has siblings that she will most likely resemble and parents that she’s seen. That’s what the baby will look like. It might have general similar looks like skin tone, eye color, or hair color and no one will question if their the biological parents, but it will not look like them. I’m adopted and no one ever questioned it and were surprised when it was said because my adopted dad had blonde hair and blue eyes like me.

angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

prettyll wrote:Their baby has siblings that she will most likely resemble and parents that she’s seen. That’s what the baby will look like. It might have general similar looks like skin tone, eye color, or hair color and no one will question if their the biological parents, but it will not look like them. I’m adopted and no one ever questioned it and were surprised when it was said because my adopted dad had blonde hair and blue eyes like me.

I also forgot to mention - they gave up an opportunity to adopt a 6 month old baby since it was "soooo old" and wasn't a "baby".
I wonder if they will cut off the embryo family and try to convince the baby that it is really biologically theirs.
This is why I knew their "wanting to adopt" sob story wasn't genuine. They never really wanted to.

srabbitt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by srabbitt »

angelmamma wrote:
prettyll wrote:Their baby has siblings that she will most likely resemble and parents that she’s seen. That’s what the baby will look like. It might have general similar looks like skin tone, eye color, or hair color and no one will question if their the biological parents, but it will not look like them. I’m adopted and no one ever questioned it and were surprised when it was said because my adopted dad had blonde hair and blue eyes like me.

I also forgot to mention - they gave up an opportunity to adopt a 6 month old baby since it was "soooo old" and wasn't a "baby".
I wonder if they will cut off the embryo family and try to convince the baby that it is really biologically theirs.
This is why I knew their "wanting to adopt" sob story wasn't genuine. They never really wanted to.

When did they give up the chance to adopt a baby Image? That is so shitty of them.. poor baby needed a home and fam. All they want is a newborn.

British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

srabbitt wrote:
angelmamma wrote:

When did they give up the chance to adopt a baby Image? That is so shitty of them.. poor baby needed a home and fam. All they want is a newborn.

All they want is the attention of a newborn***

angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

srabbitt wrote:
angelmamma wrote:

They said it was because the baby was "an older child" and they wanted a newborn. I'm sorry, but if you truly want to adopt and to be a parent, 6 months won't matter.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

This whole thing is for looks and it’s sickening. All she wants are the cute insta pics. She said she can’t wait to her daughter beside a cuddle and kind doll. She needs help

LB2018
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LB2018 »

I just watched this one about how the baby might look like her again to get a good grip on just how mentally off she is before I posted. She is so obsessed with seeing herself in the baby that she’s talked herself into believing she’s going to look like her anyways as if that’s a main priority. The baby is not related to you biologically and THAT IS OK....OK? She is still not ok with that. At some point I knew she would skew it this way because I’ve watched her a long time. I knew this video would come. She’s still clinging to wanting a biological child and that’s great if it ever happens but THIS child is not and stop trying to make her be. Love her for exactly who she is. I knew when I saw her showing those children’s book explaining this situation that yeah it looked cute but I hardly think Ayla is going to be into talking about this more than a second at a time with the baby. I think she’ll tell because she has to but she’ll hardly make those books a part of nighttime reading. But looks good for your YouTube video right? And, I bet if they had a surrogate there wouldn’t be a video about how the baby will likely look like her. I’m sorry to be harsh but I see this girl for exactly who she is. I don’t think she has any idea what she’s gotten into. She just wants to have a big belly so people will look at her with envy the way she used to. And do not even get me started on how she’s thrown up two big middle fingers to the infertility community since she got pregnant. She has handled her narcissism very poorly and in either scenario- it’s all about her either way. And it’s so gross how she can’t take the truth. If someone posts something truthful about her she can’t just be grown up and ignore it. Why? you have a YouTube channel because you want everybody to look at you. Well along with that means people get to have opinions. If she reads something she doesn’t like she either replies in a fake nice passively smart ass way or she tells on them to Caleb and he will. Or, she just deletes it. That means you aren’t emotionally equipped to have a a YouTube channel. And if you are not emotionally well enough for that then why would you think you can be held responsible for shaping a young person’s life? A lastly I’d like to ask this. I’ve heard her say many times 5 years of infertility. She’s 24 right? Are y’all telling me that this girl started trying TTC as a teenager?

Return to “A-H”