ayla and caleb

LCCS225
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ayla and caleb

Unread post by LCCS225 »

minmouse wrote:Why hasn't Ayla been posting updates on yt? Her last update was 8 weeks and I think she's 11 now. No more pregnancy posts on IG? She was overdoing it but now that she's a high risk pregnancy there is nothing. Why does everything have to be perfect for her to be happy? I'm just really surprised that we've gone from totally overboard to nearly no mention of her pregnancy.
I definitely had her pegged as one who was going to do weekly 'Bump-dates' but I think because now she doesn't have the perfect pregnancy she wanted, she just doesn't want to talk about it. She may also feel a bit embarrassed about the things she did in the early weeks, like rushing to register and posting a million pictures of her non-existent belly. I feel sorry for them and their struggles to conceive but they are so immature. Their latest video, which I haven't watched, but the "dramatic" tag line was how it was the longest time they've spent apart--they just sound like whiny high-schoolers. If there is something seriously wrong with this pregnancy, they honestly don't seem mature enough to handle it, especially Ayla.
Brie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Brie »

I’ve only watched a few of their vlogs hoping to see their journey and everything that’s associated with it but damn, between looking at each other while talking, giggling all the damn time, and just being super boring, I don’t think I can continue to watch. I end up turning their vlogs off after a few minutes of watching them. The way they talk is boring, the way they look, the way they sound, even their camera settings/video editing is dull and grey.

And don’t get me started on spending a week apart and thinking THAT’S a hard part of marriage. Maybe I missed some exciting footage because I didn’t watch the whole thing but all I have to say is that, based on what I’ve seen, these fools are in for a real treat once they have a newborn.
angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by angelmamma »

LCCS225 wrote:
minmouse wrote:Why hasn't Ayla been posting updates on yt? Her last update was 8 weeks and I think she's 11 now. No more pregnancy posts on IG? She was overdoing it but now that she's a high risk pregnancy there is nothing. Why does everything have to be perfect for her to be happy? I'm just really surprised that we've gone from totally overboard to nearly no mention of her pregnancy.
I definitely had her pegged as one who was going to do weekly 'Bump-dates' but I think because now she doesn't have the perfect pregnancy she wanted, she just doesn't want to talk about it. She may also feel a bit embarrassed about the things she did in the early weeks, like rushing to register and posting a million pictures of her non-existent belly. I feel sorry for them and their struggles to conceive but they are so immature. Their latest video, which I haven't watched, but the "dramatic" tag line was how it was the longest time they've spent apart--they just sound like whiny high-schoolers. If there is something seriously wrong with this pregnancy, they honestly don't seem mature enough to handle it, especially Ayla.
I've always felt like they believe they are "entitled" to a perfect pregnancy. Like this pregnancy is owed to them in some way. I honestly think they thought that the only hurdle was getting pregnant. They probably thought that their life would be back to lala privileged land once they got those two pink lines. I don't think the thought of having a child with a genetic or chromosomal defect had ever occurred to them as a possibility... Can you imagine the pain Olympics if they were to have a special needs child? Would they even be able to emotionally and mentally handle that? I also believe they aren't being as transparent and honest as they claim. They gloated that they took pride in being honest and told everyone they will be showing everything, the good and the bad - but now that this pregnancy isn't cupcakes and Rainbows, we get silence and very iffy updates. Didn't they say they thought every pregnancy should be celebrated when the IF community mentioned she was being insensitive? I guess now according to their actions, only the picture perfect pregnancies should be celebrated then, right? Such hypocrites.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

She’s been quiet is she out of the first trimester yet? The baby I’m sure is fully formed by now. What’s the hold up on an update?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LittleRus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleRus »

Amelia322 wrote:She’s been quiet is she out of the first trimester yet? The baby I’m sure is fully formed by now. What’s the hold up on an update?

She posted an IG story yesterday or the day before that she was at her first midwife appt in the waiting room. Then nothing. This is all very strange and I hope we get an update soon

angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

LittleRus wrote:
Amelia322 wrote:She’s been quiet is she out of the first trimester yet? The baby I’m sure is fully formed by now. What’s the hold up on an update?

She posted an IG story yesterday or the day before that she was at her first midwife appt in the waiting room. Then nothing. This is all very strange and I hope we get an update soon

I thought she was going to a high risk obgyn? Anyone find it odd that they haven't shared an ultrasound pic since their first one or two? Something is smelly.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

She just uploaded a vlog. I could only get through a few minutes. But she can’t even go into the store and had to send Caleb to get her pregnancy pillow *eye roll* she’s going to milk the shit out of this whoooolllee pregnancy and Caleb just lets her walk all over him

Sweetpea7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sweetpea7 »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:She just uploaded a vlog. I could only get through a few minutes. But she can’t even go into the store and had to send Caleb to get her pregnancy pillow *eye roll* she’s going to milk the shit out of this whoooolllee pregnancy and Caleb just lets her walk all over him

Yes and did you see in the comments someone wrote you can always use a wheelchair to get around if you struggle to walk !!!! Whaaaaaaat?? Urgh the doormat is on top form " doing anything he can for her" and princess Ayla is lapping it up between the horsey giggling.
She's enjoying this new experience and the IF community are now a distant memory.
carolinecat16
Talker
Talker

Unread post by carolinecat16 »

I truly can’t believe that this baby is still growing at this point with all that’s going on. With my second pregnancy, I had an enlarged yolk sac about a third the size of hers and had a miscarriage at nine weeks. Her yolk sac is literally mammoth, yet she’s still hearing the heartbeat and it’s still growing? That’s crazy to me after all the research I’ve done on enlarged yolk sacs and their correlation to miscarriage and genetic abnormalities. I wonder when the last time they had an ultrasound was, because I’m incredibly curious to see if this baby is still healthy with all the complications going on.

I also can’t believe that she tweeted “can’t wait to do videos like gender reveal, name reveal, nursery reveal, I’ve been waiting for this for so long!!”

Like, seriously..? She’s just truly obsessed with being pregnant and is ignoring all of what’s going on.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

^^ yesss she even said she’d been waiting for so long to be able to get the pregnancy pillow. Like girl..

I’m sure they wanted kids, obviously or they wouldn’t have gone through all this hardship for them, and I feel like deep down their hearts are in the right place. But Ayla comes off as so disingenuous with pregnancy. Like shes milking the shit out of it, all for the status of being pregnant, not actually for growing a human. I dunno it’s really hard to explain.

LCCS225
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LCCS225 »

Yes, their latest video was eye-roll worthy, but at this point I just feel bad for them. You can tell they are trying so hard to be happy. Especially when Ayla spoke about her mom's excitement about the baby, I honestly just wanted to hug her.

But if this were my friend or my sister, I would literally be shaking her for not being more proactive about getting an appointment with the high-risk doctor. Twice Ayla sort of dismissed it like, oh I haven't heard back from them yet so I'm just waiting! If it were me, especially since she has multiple troubling issues, I would be calling the high-risk doctor every damn day trying to get an appointment. I feel like she is just trying to prolong it for as long as possible because she is afraid of bad news.
angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

I'm surprised the midwife agreed to see her, unless Ayla is leaving some things out. Where I'm from, a midwife won't see you if you are high risk and will tell you to see a high risk ob for your own safety and the baby's safety. Is she really putting her health the baby's health on the line because she wants to experience what she's always wanted to? How selfish and effed up. It isn't about what you want anymore, Ayla. It's not about you.
She's gotta wake up and smell the coffee. Baby is in utero and she's already putting herself and selfish wants first. Smh

carolinecat16
Talker
Talker

Unread post by carolinecat16 »

LCCS225 wrote:Yes, their latest video was eye-roll worthy, but at this point I just feel bad for them. You can tell they are trying so hard to be happy. Especially when Ayla spoke about her mom's excitement about the baby, I honestly just wanted to hug her.

But if this were my friend or my sister, I would literally be shaking her for not being more proactive about getting an appointment with the high-risk doctor. Twice Ayla sort of dismissed it like, oh I haven't heard back from them yet so I'm just waiting! If it were me, especially since she has multiple troubling issues, I would be calling the high-risk doctor every damn day trying to get an appointment. I feel like she is just trying to prolong it for as long as possible because she is afraid of bad news.
Yes, I thought the same thing! Like, I can’t believe after her OB used the words “alarming” to describe her SCH, that she wouldn’t be scrambling to get into the high risk doctor. I agree that she’s probably just trying to hold off on getting any bad news because she’s so obsessed with staying pregnant.

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Have they decided against NIPT? I thought they would be super keen to find out the gender ASAP, but I guess that test is intended to make sure the baby doesn’t have any genetic conditions and finding out the gender is an added bonus.

If they aren’t doing this test, I bet it’s because deep down they know the baby has a condition and don’t want to ruin their idea of the pregnancy being a Pinterest-board-party-planned-instagram-aesthetic baby.
angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

actuallydear wrote:Have they decided against NIPT? I thought they would be super keen to find out the gender ASAP, but I guess that test is intended to make sure the baby doesn’t have any genetic conditions and finding out the gender is an added bonus.

If they aren’t doing this test, I bet it’s because deep down they know the baby has a condition and don’t want to ruin their idea of the pregnancy being a Pinterest-board-party-planned-instagram-aesthetic baby.
Ignorance is bliss.

angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

I've always had a feeling they already kinda know what's up, but they still love the attention and don't want to give the jig up. That's why we don't get any ultrasound pics, proof this is a viable pregnancy, vlogging during appointments, or the pregnancy, bump brag pics, etc. Not only that, but they are super emo and depressive again in their videos. Like they are trying to be excited. These type of people wear their emotions on their sleeves and are horrible at trying to act. By now you can actually see a baby in an ultrasound and surely they'd be bragging and posting it everywhere if it were good news.
Ayla was obsessive about posting pregnancy pictures and brag posts. Cmon, bump pics at 4 weeks pregnant. Then 5 weeks, then 6weeks... Once we got to 8ish weeks when there'd be a more definite answer if this would be a viable or healthy pregnancy, nothing. They found out something around 8-9 weeks and it wasn't good.
Their current demeanor is a total 180 from their smug attitude a month or so ago.

eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

I agree Angelmamma, where I'm from a midwife won't see you if you are high risk. Since they don't record what the doctor says I feel like we're not getting the real story. Even though some vloggers take you into the doctor's office and you hear what's going on then when they sit down to wind the vlog down they give a totally different story than what the doctor said (if that makes sense). Baby has a heartbeat so that is a good sign.
emio75
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by emio75 »

I live in AB and just recently has a friend deliver her baby. She was with a midwife but the moment her midwife found a POSSIBLE complication she had to be seen by an OB. She wasn’t allowed to ontinue with her midwife until it was “cleared”

I sure hope Ayla is being honest with her midwife. And that her midwife told her she needs to go to a high risk OB. Otherwise both Ayla and the midwife are being irresponsible.

I agree with a previous post - if I had a doctor say the word alarming and there was obviously something off with my yolk sac and there was even a mention of needing to see an OB - I would have been on that ASAP with my pregnancy.
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

Don’t know if guys watch this channel but she is around the same gestation and is pregnant from ivf frozen embryo. She also has an SCH that is growing and is being told something way different probably exactly what their not telling anyone.

QuitTheLies
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by QuitTheLies »

I've just watched her 12 week update and feeling pretty confused. She gave the impression that she's still not seen a high risk doctor. Barely spoke about the issues that were previously mentioned and instead, she talked about pregnancy symptoms, her belly growing, wanting to feel baby move, doing a gender reveal etc. Sure, she acknowledged that she's on "modified bedrest" but that's as far as it went really. Then just a whole lot of repeating herself by saying she's barely left the house.

The comment she made when saying "I'm pregnant but the world doesn't get to know because I don't leave the house" made me feel uncomfortable. Definitely seems like a status thing that she wants the world to know she's pregnant

Return to “A-H”