ayla and caleb

carolinecat16
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ayla and caleb

Unread post by carolinecat16 »

Although I’m pretty sure everything went well, they’re using lots of smiley faces when replying to people, which I’m sure they wouldn’t do if there was any bad news. Just crazy, guess that baby is a trooper.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Well baby is 100% healthy and full formed!! Definitely a trooper!!! That was close!!

I saw a girl nub did anyone see anything ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
claireprairie123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by claireprairie123 »

That is for sure a girl nub. 100% a girl. I almost feel badly for how clear it is, because their gender reveal won't be surprising at all. But yep. It's a girl.
LittleRus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleRus »

I am genuinely happy for them. So glad the baby pulled through and they are largely in the “safe zone” (so get ready for photo shoots and bump pics galore again)

I am a little confused with the fact that even recently she was saying that she bleeds every single time she walks yet the tech couldn’t even the see the SCH. Either she is exaggerating (what I think) or they need to talk to her ob about.

Also does this mean she is going to go to work now?

emio75
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by emio75 »

Could she possibly talk about her nausea anymore in the most recent video? Like holy shit, we get it.

And surprise, not working still.
But can manage to go out and play with children.
(Isn’t that her job anyways?)
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Glad baby is healthy.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Oh my fucking god she did not park in the expectant mother’s parking. She’s like 5 minutes pregnant. It’s usually common curtesy to leave those for HEAVILY pregnant woman. I didn’t use them until I was a week overdue and on the hottest day of the year lmao.
I use the family parking spots now with an infant and still feel guilty sometimes.

British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by British25 »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:Oh my fucking god she did not park in the expectant mother’s parking. She’s like 5 minutes pregnant. It’s usually common curtesy to leave those for HEAVILY pregnant woman. I didn’t use them until I was a week overdue and on the hottest day of the year lmao.
I use the family parking spots now with an infant and still feel guilty sometimes.

Literally came on here to say exactly this!! She's fucking insane

LucyDiamond
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LucyDiamond »

Normally I am quick to defend Ayla....but parking in family parking when you’re barely in second trimester is not ok. That is for when you NEED it. I don’t think I ever used it pregnant - I only had back pain the last 3ish weeks of my pregnancy but I kept walking as much as I could to stay active. Once I had a newborn though those parking spots were AMAZING and SO needed. I’d get SO annoyed when I’d see someone not pregnant take them!! I stopped using them as soon as my baby was old enough to sit in the shopping cart and I wasn’t dragging in a heavy car seat.
MaineMom

Unread post by MaineMom »

Looks like Ayla is having a meltdown again over a viewers comment about this latest subject - her acting like she is the only pregnant person in the world. Perhaps more people should voice their thoughts - she needs a head shake. Their latest video ‘Getting Ready for Baby’ where they show off their $800 stroller - SonoDar made a comment and Ayla has flipped. Kind of amusing actually
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

MaineMom wrote:Looks like Ayla is having a meltdown again over a viewers comment about this latest subject - her acting like she is the only pregnant person in the world. Perhaps more people should voice their thoughts - she needs a head shake. Their latest video ‘Getting Ready for Baby’ where they show off their $800 stroller - SonoDar made a comment and Ayla has flipped. Kind of amusing actually
She must’ve deleted it. I see absolutely no negative comments

MaineMom

I captured it and her response but don’t know how to upload a picture here....
MaineMom

Sono Dar
I want to say I have been watching your channel for awhile and follow your twitter and IG. I am so genuinely happy for you but I also can say I am surprised a little at how have been acting. At first it was just me but there are many on ytmommadrama that feel the same way - Ayla you are pregnant, like a billion other people have been - you are 14weeks, your baby is the size of a plum? But you already are parking in expectant mother parking (as per your IG story - that was shameful), you can’t clean your bathtub or shower? You can’t work? What do you think the rest of the world does. You need to get over yourself a little - women have been pregnant and giving birth since the dawn of time. At first I understood with your SCH (although you self-prescribed yourself bedrest) but now??? Perhaps leave parking to people who really need it - absolutely ridiculous. Many on the forums talk about you and I used to defend you but I have to agree with them

Response: Why do people feel the need to judge and be assholes when they never know the whole story?? I will never understand. We parked in the parking space because 1. I AM PREGNANT and there are a million of those stalls at Ikea. And 2. Because we were with a baby..... which is what it's meant for.... The fact that you go on that idiotic site is proof enough that there will never be any pleasing someone like you. You are looking for drama and for reasons to hate people. You're talking about a parking stall for goodness sakes. I stayed off work for the recommended time that my frickin DOCTOR told me to, and am going back when he TOLD me to. How is that possibly a problem for you???? Like honestly.
angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by angelmamma »

MaineMom wrote:Sono Dar
I want to say I have been watching your channel for awhile and follow your twitter and IG. I am so genuinely happy for you but I also can say I am surprised a little at how have been acting. At first it was just me but there are many on ytmommadrama that feel the same way - Ayla you are pregnant, like a billion other people have been - you are 14weeks, your baby is the size of a plum? But you already are parking in expectant mother parking (as per your IG story - that was shameful), you can’t clean your bathtub or shower? You can’t work? What do you think the rest of the world does. You need to get over yourself a little - women have been pregnant and giving birth since the dawn of time. At first I understood with your SCH (although you self-prescribed yourself bedrest) but now??? Perhaps leave parking to people who really need it - absolutely ridiculous. Many on the forums talk about you and I used to defend you but I have to agree with them

Response: Why do people feel the need to judge and be assholes when they never know the whole story?? I will never understand. We parked in the parking space because 1. I AM PREGNANT and there are a million of those stalls at Ikea. And 2. Because we were with a baby..... which is what it's meant for.... The fact that you go on that idiotic site is proof enough that there will never be any pleasing someone like you. You are looking for drama and for reasons to hate people. You're talking about a parking stall for goodness sakes. I stayed off work for the recommended time that my frickin DOCTOR told me to, and am going back when he TOLD me to. How is that possibly a problem for you???? Like honestly.
Wow. Her response is so sophomoric. What a b*tch, already shitting on her viewers. She just got pregnant and is already on her high horse. I have heard through mutual friends she is a real moody and snobby piece of work IRL.
I'm not surprised. Has she kept her response on there or deleted it? She does read here. She uploaded several videos in the past whining and complaining about the "bullying" on this site. Mind you, her thread on here at the time only had like, 4 pages if that.
I will also never understand the reasoning behind spending almost a grand on a stroller. Just plain stupid. The baby won't care if you have a $50 stroller or a $1000 stroller. All for the image and status.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

angelmamma wrote:

Wow. Her response is so sophomoric. What a b*tch, already shitting on her viewers. She just got pregnant and is already on her high horse. I have heard through mutual friends she is a real moody and snobby piece of work IRL.
I'm not surprised. Has she kept her response on there or deleted it? She does read here. She uploaded several videos in the past whining and complaining about the "bullying" on this site. Mind you, her thread on here at the time only had like, 4 pages if that.
I will also never understand the reasoning behind spending almost a grand on a stroller. Just plain stupid. The baby won't care if you have a $50 stroller or a $1000 stroller. All for the image and status.

Another Rachelle

minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minniemickey23 »

She forgot what infertility is like. How hard it was for them to get to this point. How hard other couples, who they built their fan base, are still struggling with. She came across like a self centered, immature whiner. Now that she’s pregnant she thinks she’s better than all of those struggling with infertility. Yikes.

British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by British25 »

She wasn't with a baby was she?
angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

British25 wrote:

I think she meant the baby she's pregnant with... Lol, she has been vlogging for how long? Only has 20 some thousand subs and is already acting like a diva with a million subs. *rolls eyes*

emio75
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by emio75 »

British25 wrote:
I believe she mentioned part of donor family was with her. Maybe they had a baby. Either way, unless that baby is a newborn and mom is still in postpartum recovery, she shouldn’t park there. I don’t care how many spots there are.

Ayla, if for some reason you read this, being pregnant doesn’t automatically make those spots for you either. Wait until your freaking 8/9 months along. Wait until you can barely move, or breathe. (Oh but yes, you are already so out of breath at 14 weeks ...)
angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

emio75 wrote:
British25 wrote:
I believe she mentioned part of donor family was with her. Maybe they had a baby. Either way, unless that baby is a newborn and mom is still in postpartum recovery, she shouldn’t park there. I don’t care how many spots there are.

Ayla, if for some reason you read this, being pregnant doesn’t automatically make those spots for you either. Wait until your freaking 8/9 months along. Wait until you can barely move, or breathe. (Oh but yes, you are already so out of breath at 14 weeks ...)
Yup. I used those parking spots when I had to because I was very high risk to deliver very early due to a previous loss and still felt shitty using them. Those are for very high risk women (no, you're not high risk like that, Ayla. Get over yourself), heavily pregnant women, and postpartum women with a newborn.
Honestly, she probably looked at those parking spacing wishing she was able to park there before she was pregnant. Now that she is, she's just soaking up her weird little fantasy, no matter how selfish or bratty it looks since it's all about her.

Return to “A-H”