Carissa & Brian

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Carissa & Brian

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Anybody watch them? I found them about a month or so ago.
They've struggled with infertility, not sure of their exact story though. Couple iui treatments and I'm sure other things.
She is now 8 weeks pregnant.
They had a damn photo shoot for their test results. Like a photographer came to their house to have a session of them taking a pregnancy test. It was positive, so I think they already knew. That's ridiculous to have a photoshoot. What would've happened if it was negative?
Anyways, as soon as they found out, they were changing things around in their house and just generally being very "extra" with the pregnancy. I get being excited and wanting to do things right away, but come out. They've already had an ultrasound where they couldn't find a heartbeat. They're going in for another one soon, where hopefully there will be one.

Anyways, does anyone have any other opinions on them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Carissa & Brian

Unread post by actuallydear »

I only watched their pregnancy announcement but could tell they were trying very hard to make it big in the land of YT.

You can tell they're fans of Ellie and Jared.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

I thought it was odd to have professional photos of something like this.,.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Well they had their ultrasound. Looks like a blighted ovum.

pirateayy07
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pirateayy07 »

Well damn, that sucks. I'd like to think ppl struggling with infertility would be a bit more cautious than that. Then again, I understand being excited and so hopeful. Maybe I just Look at it from my own perspective of suffering from infertility and loss for so many years.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

pirateayy07 wrote:Well damn, that sucks. I'd like to think ppl struggling with infertility would be a bit more cautious than that. Then again, I understand being excited and so hopeful. Maybe I just Look at it from my own perspective of suffering from infertility and loss for so many years.
Ya they didn't seem scared at all. I don't know if they've ever had any losses or just unable to get pregnant. If they've had losses, I'm surprised with how optimistic and unphased they were. If I had gone through several iui' and fertility treatment I would be so nervous. To each their own though.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Holy shit, they are really milking this miscarriage for every penny it's worth.

No_Sugarcoating11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by No_Sugarcoating11 »

Anyone still watch them? Carissa seems to really be going through a tough time. She broke down crying after her acupuncture appointment. I feel bad for her. I really hope that when they do IVF this summer they are successful.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

No_Sugarcoating11 wrote:Anyone still watch them? Carissa seems to really be going through a tough time. She broke down crying after her acupuncture appointment. I feel bad for her. I really hope that when they do IVF this summer they are successful.
They don’t post very often but she drives me insane. I understand how hard their journey has been and continues to be but damn. She breaks down every other day. I think she needs some therapy to deal with what she has going on. Spend the money on that, rather than acupuncture. I think she needs to get a real job as well, give her something to do with her life.
She’s just such a negative person, it’s exhausting to watch her

No_Sugarcoating11
Talker
Talker

I don't think she's being negative. I think she's just being very raw, open, and honest. I'd rather watch someone like her than a fake YouTuber who only highlights the positive aspects of their infertility journey. I can relate a lot to Carissa because my husband and I are about to begin IVF as well, and are frustrated that everything is so expensive. Watching her videos makes me feel less alone.
minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minniemickey23 »

It’s very emotionally draining to watch her. Even her instastories are emotional everyday. I’m dealing with infertility too, but yikes this poor woman needs therapy to help her out (nothing wrong with that!). I actually stopped following her because her voice drives me INSANE. She seems very fake when she talks. I wish her & her husband the best though.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Literally anytime I decide to check on her instastories she’s complianing. EVERY. TIME.
I know it sounds kinda hippy dippy but your energy does really affect your life. If you’re constantly complaining and having a bad day it’s because you’ve chosen (kind of) to make it bad. Obviously there are things that truly do make a bad day like a car accident, injury, whatever.
But she really needs to try some positivity energy lol. It’s exhausting listening to her complain about every little thing. She has a martyr complex.

minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

I feel horrible for judging her miscarriage, but it was over a year ago. She complains about everything - and she had to quit her job because it was too stressful, yet she thinks parenting won’t be? Yikes. Also, if I quit my job and sat around on social media all day when we were supposed to be saving for IVF, my husband would laugh. I have 2 jobs right now to pay for our infertility treatment.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

minniemickey23 wrote:I feel horrible for judging her miscarriage, but it was over a year ago. She complains about everything - and she had to quit her job because it was too stressful, yet she thinks parenting won’t be? Yikes. Also, if I quit my job and sat around on social media all day when we were supposed to be saving for IVF, my husband would laugh. I have 2 jobs right now to pay for our infertility treatment.

I agree. I do feel for her, infertility is rough and I can’t imagine a loss. She’s just dragging it out.
And the job thing. Wtf? What was her job before she quit? I don’t recall.
It’s crazy that she complains about how expensive it is, yet she only works for a pyramid scam company. Get a real job girl.

minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

I think she said she worked for a bank or marketing or something like that. She said it was too stressful and her anxiety was really bad...

No_Sugarcoating11
Talker
Talker

Well her IVF attempt failed. Gosh I am heartbroken for them. They didn't even get a single embryo.
minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

What? That is so sad. Ugh, IVF can be heartbreaking. After everything they’ve been through I would wish that on no one.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

It seems like they had issues with the new fertility clinic. Like pretty big ones, from what I’ve seen she is holding off on talking about it. I wonder what happened. She spoke so highly of them

minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

It sounds like the clinic took advantage of her social media presence. The clinic has such horrible statistics and legal problems against them from what I understand. I saw it posted in an IVF forum.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She posted on IG that CNY is no longer paying for their blood tests like they promised they would, so now theyre going to share everything.
I’m kind of excited.
Sad that the treatment didn’t work out for them, but here for the tea.

Return to “A-H”