Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blessyourheart
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ItsJustKrazi: #BrainDamage - Part 3

Unread post by blessyourheart »

Regrets about Penny. Money money money. Regrets about Winston time and money money money. Let’s see here. You need $ 40,000k to update your old ass house. You’ve had a boob job, had 5,000 Sephora points that you shared with us on Insta, back in the day ( that’s dollars spent). The shopping sprees are ridiculous! Who spends $130 on a sweatshirt? She does. Three because they fit well. By now they should have enough in the bank for a hefty down payment on a new house!
It’s no wonder she’s so “exhausted” everyday. I’d have a hard time trying to sleep with that weighing on my conscience.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Wait whaaaat?!?!?!?!?!
amandathcommanda
Talker
Talker

Unread post by amandathcommanda »

NO!

I can’t even believe it—except...it’s Kelli and she’s not about follow through.

Poor dogs.
She needs to be banned from “adopting”

Get a fish next time!

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

but guysss it's like fostering and "she would know" sinc she was in a foster home the first year of her life. Always about her.
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

If this crazy bitch gives up another dog she needs to literally never get another one.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

I can’t completely understand what she’s saying on Snap. Is she implying she and John are having marital issues or is she referring to the dog situation? I bet John’s had enough as well. No amount of money or giving in to her every want or need can please her. She’s never content and never satisfied with anything...EVER. She needs therapy because all she’s doing is trying to fill a void materialistically. As soon as she started ranting about floors I knew it was only time before Winston got the boot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
amandathcommanda
Talker
Talker

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 1612e4.jpg[/img]

Girl. Your glasses are ugly.

And you’re the worst “dog mom”

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ugggh I am torn on this one.
No doubt that Kelli is a spoiled brat buuttt I kidna "get" where she is coming from re:Winston but then I cant get behind this happening twice... Why are you rushing into getting these dogs? I know alot of dog owners and I have never met anyone where this has happened to twice in a row. (unless those people are fostering dogs)
Also, she lays it on waaaay to thick how wonderful John is. I have no doubt he is a great dad, husband whatever.. but fuck, lay off.
YesMia
Talker
Talker

Unread post by YesMia »

I think it was the fault of the rescue group. They placed the dog before they had even gotten to know him. I probably would have done the same in her situation. She should have kept Penny.

amandathcommanda
Talker
Talker

I understand that the rescue should have been more thorough-but she rushed into getting Winston SO soon after penny. She’s old enough to have known that she wants specific attributes in a dog—and didn’t really make sure that’s what she was getting

YesMia
Talker
Talker

Unread post by YesMia »

That’s true. She saw that they had the breed she wanted and jumped on it.

PinkTuTu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PinkTuTu »

It’s total f-ing BS. Penny started shedding a lot and then Kya suddenly developed an allergy. Can’t she order some Zyrtec from Amazon? Winston scratched her floors around the same time he became aggressive towards John. Didn’t they have another dog when Wyatt was a baby? They had to give it away for some ridiculous reason. When her 99 million health problems go away, she will be ready to accept another dog into her home. Has anyone else noticed how much she enjoys talking about her diseases and disorders? It’s sad.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Kelli conveniently didn’t even mention the scratches on her hardwood floors in this video. Just that she had to place tons of ugly area rugs around the house. She basically blamed John for this entire scenario. You can tell she was relived and resentful toward Winston. The way Kelli was speaking about him proves she wasn’t even sad to see him go. She was just more worried about the backlash and her hardwood flooring.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Nah, I can't give her a pass on this one. There's no telling what she's making up, how the dog truly acts, and what damage he really causes. I truly believe she's just lazy and a shit dog owner. I have defended her in the past but she needs to STOP getting dogs. Reevaluate, do some more research, find a different breed that might work better for them. I can admit I made the mistake of getting a puppy about a year ago without knowing anything about the breed. He sheds like you wouldn't believe and is more energetic than a two year old on mountain dew. But we didn't give up on him and ship him away, only to get another one.
blessyourheart
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by blessyourheart »

That poor dog. In what world would anyone with 3 kids that lives in such a cluttered space think that brining this dog Home was ok? In Winston’s defense, I think John is creepy too! Something rubs me the wrong way with him and always has.
bee87
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by bee87 »

I've been watching Kelli since around the Diva cup video. At first I liked her but I finally had had enough when she posted her "complaining about first world problems" video. It just rubbed me the wrong way and then to say "go watch my other video cause I need money", yet she can drop over $350 on sweatshirts?!

As soon as she got Winston I knew he wasn't going to last. When she complained about him and her hard wood floors, I knew that was when she was nailing the coffin. The next video would be getting rid of him.

If you want my honest opinion I think she does this stuff for the attention and views. The more views, the more money she gets. I've finally had enough of this woman and I've lost all respect for her.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
PinkTuTu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PinkTuTu »

She can dump $300 on sweatshirts but won’t hire a babysitter when she gets her hair done? Kya looked bored as hell staring @ her iPad.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The only blessing in this entire situation is that she wasnt stubborn enough to keep Winston just to prove something, she gave him away and hopefully he finds a proper, loving home.
YesMia
Talker
Talker

Unread post by YesMia »

Finally came clean about the breast augmentation that everyone knew she had.

Return to “A-H”