ItsJustKrazi: #BrainDamage - Part 3

onmygo
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ItsJustKrazi: #BrainDamage - Part 3

Unread post by onmygo »

I saw todays boob vlog, in the beginning of the vlog she mentioned she wasn't friends with Lisa anymore. I know it must be old news here, but does anyone know what happened. I'm shocked.
butterbean
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by butterbean »

I don't think either of them ever fully addressed what happened. However, Lisa is pretty headstrong and protective and Kelli seems to mess up relationships quite easily (also, weird observation, but both their husbands are super passive).

Also, Kelli spent $6000 on her boobs to make her feel better...why does she complain about not having money for things like house repairs?
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Nobody cared that you had a boob job.... viewers just thought it was extremely dishonest to viewers to say exercise and Victoria secret bras gave you that result. Way to give other women unrealistic expectations. Not to mention she’s been bitching and moaning about being broke for years but had enough money to get her boobs done.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

I'm surprised this girl still has a channel/followers- what's the appeal (for those who genuine like her)? She seems so washed up like the other older moms (Candid Jeni comes to mind).

Also just read up and her ex SIL might be even crazier than Kelli! I wonder if Johns mom is crazy because her son's sure have types lol!

That Gemma chick is adorable-- did Kelli surrogate for any reason other than genuine good intentions? Because wow, that is huge. I can't imagine (as a mom of 3).
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

Also just my 2 cents: when someone spends $$$ on something, you can excuse it as wanting quality items. But when they spend $$$ on multiples of the sane item, I tend to wonder if there's something more emotional going on.
butterbean
Amateur
Amateur

The more that I think about it, the more her boob job annoys me in regards to the fact that she also asked people for $12000 for a trip to Korea. A 2-week trip to Korea for 2 people costs $4000, max even including plane tickets. She moans about not having money for house repairs, for her supposed necessary eye surgery and for other things (like god forbid, maybe John wants something), but she just immediately gets a boob job because she feels like it. Where did your Korea money go? It's on your chest!
WtruthuRfree
Informer
Informer

Unread post by WtruthuRfree »

amandathcommanda wrote:NO!

I can’t even believe it—except...it’s Kelli and she’s not about follow through.

Poor dogs.
She needs to be banned from “adopting”

Get a fish next time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not even !! She needs to stick to plants

WtruthuRfree
Informer
Informer

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Ugggh I am torn on this one.
No doubt that Kelli is a spoiled brat buuttt I kidna "get" where she is coming from re:Winston but then I cant get behind this happening twice... Why are you rushing into getting these dogs? I know alot of dog owners and I have never met anyone where this has happened to twice in a row. (unless those people are fostering dogs)
Also, she lays it on waaaay to thick how wonderful John is. I have no doubt he is a great dad, husband whatever.. but fuck, lay off.

Ha i was married to his brother ....they are not that great ....hence the “was”

WtruthuRfree
Informer
Informer

PinkTuTu wrote:It’s total f-ing BS. Penny started shedding a lot and then Kya suddenly developed an allergy. Can’t she order some Zyrtec from Amazon? Winston scratched her floors around the same time he became aggressive towards John. Didn’t they have another dog when Wyatt was a baby? They had to give it away for some ridiculous reason. When her 99 million health problems go away, she will be ready to accept another dog into her home. Has anyone else noticed how much she enjoys talking about her diseases and disorders? It’s sad.
THANK YOU !! Yes she DID HAVE A DOG WHEN WYATT WAS A BABY ! Hahah i watched it one weekend and it chewed up some of my kids toys which were never replaced or said sorry for

WtruthuRfree
Informer
Informer

YesMia wrote:Finally came clean about the breast augmentation that everyone knew she had.

Haha yes !
I havent seen it cause i dont care but glad she was outed lol

WtruthuRfree
Informer
Informer

ohaudrey wrote:I'm surprised this girl still has a channel/followers- what's the appeal (for those who genuine like her)? She seems so washed up like the other older moms (Candid Jeni comes to mind).

Also just read up and her ex SIL might be even crazier than Kelli! I wonder if Johns mom is crazy because her son's sure have types lol!

That Gemma chick is adorable-- did Kelli surrogate for any reason other than genuine good intentions? Because wow, that is huge. I can't imagine (as a mom of 3).

I assure you my dear . Kelli is the crazy one ...and yes johns mom is also nuts ...hence why i divorced from the family and am the happiest i have ever been ..this is the first time ive looked at this thread in months lol i was just bored today lol

blessyourheart
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by blessyourheart »

Way back when I posted that I discovered Kelli was living with her parents, I made a comment that most people buy extravagant things before filing bankruptcy. She got a new computer, a new DSLR camera and various other things. Now I realize she thought by selling their house, she’d be able to profit to get them out of debt. New boobs. I still stand by the fact that John is a complete push over (creep)and Kelli uses her “issues” to get what she wants.
I wish Lisa would air some dirty laundry. You know Krazi was the reason that shit ended.
SAHMof101
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SAHMof101 »

onmygo wrote:I saw todays boob vlog, in the beginning of the vlog she mentioned she wasn't friends with Lisa anymore. I know it must be old news here, but does anyone know what happened. I'm shocked.
I’m also shocked, I thought to randomly check to see if they followed each other on Instagram and noticed they didn’t. Was hoping maybe someone knew the details here but it sounds like no one has fully addressed it. Image

bee87
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by bee87 »

Just checked in for the first time in a while.

Out of curiousity, do you all think Kelli could be vindictive enough to try and get custody of the child she donated eggs for? (Weird sentence not sure how to word that lol)

Legally I know it would never fly but do you think she's vindictive enough to try or even think about it? Especially if she's all about views and money...
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

No. The last thing Kelli wants is another child, she barely likes the one she already has.

I neeed to know why they aren't friends anymore. Honestly, I know mpopular opinion would be Kelli did something but Lisa seems like a huge bitch to me and a scammer so I could see her having done something too.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Here’s a new iPhone Ava...now listen to be rag on you for a few minutes. Only Kelli can suck the joy out of something fun like getting a new iPhone. Says a lot about the relationship they have considering Ava had to ask her mother before she felt comfortable enough to give her a hug.

Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

One last thing..... is she freaking delusional comparing herself to Joanna and chip Gaines. Hahahah! Stop lying nobody compares you to them. That cluttered mess and half assed “renovations”. Remember when she said she renovated the master bedroom etc and all she did was go to IKEA and buy a new dresser, couches and kitchen table. I seriously just can’t. Literally every corner of her house is cluttered with corner shelves packed to the brim with useless junk. That is literally the complete opposite of everything Joanna Gaines teaches. Less is more! I remember when she was still living with her mom and talking up the “renovation” she did the tour and everything looked completely the same except for her new IKEA furniture and a new carpet.

butterbean
Amateur
Amateur

Something about Kelli makes me feel like she's just not super stable/capable. She cried on camera for 2 hours about how MassageEnvy ruined her skin. While I get that that sucks, I can't imagine a normal person just breaking down over not being able to play Pokemon Go with her kids for one day or because a store owner was rude to her. I honestly feel like she needs more resilience and the only reason why she buys so many things for herself (she just had to get the iPhone X for herself recently) is because she doesn't have the coping skills that most people do. I can't imagine what would happen if something more dire happened to her.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I am surprised nobody has mentioned her new plant obsession. It is insane!!! She clearly has addictive personality.
YesMia
Talker
Talker

Unread post by YesMia »

Haha the plant thing is crazy. It’s one thing to start a new hobby, another to go full on crazy with it over night. Wonder what’s happening with the kitchen. I think it was a mistake to rip out those cabinets so soon when she hardly has any counter space as it is.

Return to “A-H”