ItsJustKrazi: #BrainDamage - Part 3

AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ItsJustKrazi: #BrainDamage - Part 3

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Here’s a new iPhone Ava...now listen to be rag on you for a few minutes. Only Kelli can suck the joy out of something fun like getting a new iPhone. Says a lot about the relationship they have considering Ava had to ask her mother before she felt comfortable enough to give her a hug.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

One last thing..... is she freaking delusional comparing herself to Joanna and chip Gaines. Hahahah! Stop lying nobody compares you to them. That cluttered mess and half assed “renovations”. Remember when she said she renovated the master bedroom etc and all she did was go to IKEA and buy a new dresser, couches and kitchen table. I seriously just can’t. Literally every corner of her house is cluttered with corner shelves packed to the brim with useless junk. That is literally the complete opposite of everything Joanna Gaines teaches. Less is more! I remember when she was still living with her mom and talking up the “renovation” she did the tour and everything looked completely the same except for her new IKEA furniture and a new carpet.

Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
butterbean
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by butterbean »

Something about Kelli makes me feel like she's just not super stable/capable. She cried on camera for 2 hours about how MassageEnvy ruined her skin. While I get that that sucks, I can't imagine a normal person just breaking down over not being able to play Pokemon Go with her kids for one day or because a store owner was rude to her. I honestly feel like she needs more resilience and the only reason why she buys so many things for herself (she just had to get the iPhone X for herself recently) is because she doesn't have the coping skills that most people do. I can't imagine what would happen if something more dire happened to her.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I am surprised nobody has mentioned her new plant obsession. It is insane!!! She clearly has addictive personality.
YesMia
Talker
Talker

Unread post by YesMia »

Haha the plant thing is crazy. It’s one thing to start a new hobby, another to go full on crazy with it over night. Wonder what’s happening with the kitchen. I think it was a mistake to rip out those cabinets so soon when she hardly has any counter space as it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PinkTuTu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PinkTuTu »

The plant ob$e$$ion won’t last long because Kya will develope a life-threatening allergy.
JennT
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JennT »

Did anybody notice that she blamed Wyatt for the reason she had to get rid of the plants she had when he was a baby/toddler?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
MorganHopexoxo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by MorganHopexoxo »

I don’t post here often I mostly lurk around, but anyway, I was just watching Lisa’s videos recently and I know everyone here thinks Gemma is a Kya look alike but to me she really resembles Ava. I really want to know what happened between the 2 of them.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She always has a new obsession or hobby. They go in constant rotation. I think we made a list once. Ha!

PinkTuTu
Gossiper
Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 49f079.png[/img]

This photo is from her *highly requested* endometriosis update vlog. Why is she trying to be sexy for a video about her life threatening autoimmune disease?! BARF.

PinkTuTu
Gossiper
Gossiper

This photo is from her *highly requested* endometriosis update vlog. Why is she trying to be sexy for a video about her life threatening autoimmune disease?! BARF.

PinkTuTu
Gossiper
Gossiper

PinkTuTu
Gossiper
Gossiper

It’s a national holiday! It’s Precious Kya’s birthday! Krazi posted a collage of pictures and a long gushy post on FB. She posted one photo of Wyatt on his birthday and wrote 2 measly sentences. #poorwyatt

webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Hi new to this thread, I used to watch her videos and she actually got me thinking about different period products but lately she doesn’t even post hardly anything how is she even making money anymore? Plus she seems to really have an attitude when subscribers actually give her feedback anyway happy I found this!

PinkTuTu
Gossiper
Gossiper

webbygurl626 wrote:Hi new to this thread, I used to watch her videos and she actually got me thinking about different period products but lately she doesn’t even post hardly anything how is she even making money anymore? Plus she seems to really have an attitude when subscribers actually give her feedback Image anyway happy I found this!

Welcome, welcome! You nailed it - She expects her subscribers to kiss her ass. If anyone disagrees with her or provides an alternative point of view, she melts down and then screenshots what they said to publicly shame them. This is why we call her Baby Belli Krazi ImageImageImage

PinkTuTu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Poor Wyatt is back on Krazi's shit list. She is bedridden & crying to the camera because he had a massive tantrum and Jon was out of town. Does she not realize that Wyatt's behavior is a direct reflection of her behavior?! They have the same personality! Of course Krazi said she feels bad for Kya when he's having a tantrum.
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

That poor kid she says her oldest doesn’t want to be filmed because she respects her privacy and doesn’t want kids at school teasing her but Wyatt is fair game apparently! Poor guy he has a hard day and his mom broadcasts it all over YouTube so she can get asspats from strangers! What a bitch

PinkTuTu
Gossiper
Gossiper

That is an excellent point. She is the worst. We should start a Go Fund Me for Wyatt’s future therapy bills.

AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

What the heck is going on with her kitchen? Is she keeping those old countertops? Why would she put in a new sink and new appliances but keep the older grungy out dated countertops? It’s not like it would be super expensive .... she doesn’t have to splurge for granite. Laminate would do. Its not even a huge space. I’ve seen her spend more on make up and handbags. Her house and walls are so cluttered.... I don’t know how she can stand it. They definitely seem to be out growing that house.

butterbean
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by butterbean »

Her and John obviously can't afford to buy another house - their house right now wasn't expensive at all and they bought it during the housing crash, yet they still can't afford to maintain it. But part of that is because she was spending a lot on other things; I remember that one year she reached Sephora VIB Rouge status by February...

Return to “A-H”